PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul supporters claim victories in Nevada

sailingaway
04-01-2012, 07:53 PM
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2012/apr/01/nv-ron-paul-nevada-1st-ld-writethru/

what is this?

Ralph McMullen, parliamentarian for the state Republican Party, said it would be up to the credentials committee to decide whether the Nye election was legal. The panel also will consider a similar controversy involving Carson City's state delegates, he added.

Constitutional Paulicy
04-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Here is more on that quote. Look at the graph and listen to the comments between the 9:00 and 10:00 marks. Better yet watch the video it was a good one.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=va8gXdzfziE#!

sailingaway
04-01-2012, 11:55 PM
Here is more on that quote. Look at the graph and listen to the comments between the 9:00 and 10:00 marks. Better yet watch the video it was a good one.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=va8gXdzfziE#!

I saw that it was a different convention. Clark I think. The story in the OP is about Nye.

PolicyReader
04-02-2012, 12:14 AM
Another attempt to leverage establishment positions for the benefit of romney?

Constitutional Paulicy
04-02-2012, 12:20 AM
I saw that it was a different convention. Clark I think. The story in the OP is about Nye.

Ya, I know. I was more or less supporting the thread with the corruption in NV and the attempts to recall the conventions when the establishment doesn't like the outcome.

I'd be surprised if there is anything you haven't seen. ;)

Constitutional Paulicy
04-02-2012, 12:28 AM
Another attempt to leverage establishment positions for the benefit of romney?

It's this and countless other examples that help to explain why we appeal to so many apathetic voters. Unfortunately even many people who favor us in the election are still unwilling to lend faith to the cause. They state and I quote "Whats the point, the establishment will see to it Ron Paul doesn't get elected" It's probably the saddest fact about this whole twisted election process.

PolicyReader
04-02-2012, 12:35 AM
It's this and countless other examples that help to explain why we appeal to so many apathetic voters. Unfortunately even many people who favor us in the election are still unwilling to lend faith to the cause. They state and I quote "Whats the point, the establishment will see to it Ron Paul doesn't get elected" It's probably the saddest fact about this whole twisted election process.
I quite agree.

Crystallas
04-02-2012, 12:40 AM
Oh wow, that was a great video. No gotcha's, no low blows, just what, where, when, why, how. That's got to get an A for journalism.

sailingaway
04-02-2012, 09:44 AM

but this isn't just an esoteric example, this might make the difference of whether Ron gets a plurality of delegates to national, bound to one vote or not.