PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] To Save Pandas, We Must Eat Them

AlexMerced
04-01-2012, 05:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boh3-atf1ag

oyarde
04-01-2012, 05:57 PM
Pandas are just big racoons that are less adaptable and require huge swaths of a specific, forest . Even though , they are herbivores and I have not eaten one , I doubt they are very tasty :)

specsaregood
04-01-2012, 05:58 PM
I'm down. I'd eat a panda steak.

heavenlyboy34
04-01-2012, 06:00 PM
I'm down. I'd eat a panda steak. +1

oyarde
04-01-2012, 06:06 PM
That will not really be an easy cut of meat off that animal , I suggest a smoked ham .Maybe inject some citrus juice , garlic , Italian dressing , a little bbq sauce , let me know how it tastes... ;)

specsaregood
04-01-2012, 06:13 PM
That will not really be an easy cut of meat off that animal , I suggest a smoked ham .Maybe inject some citrus juice , garlic , Italian dressing , a little bbq sauce , let me know how it tastes... ;)

How about slow cooking it like a brisket instead until it is nice and tender. My pappi always used the "pickel juice" as the marinade, turned out nice.

oyarde
04-01-2012, 06:47 PM
How about slow cooking it like a brisket instead until it is nice and tender. My pappi always used the "pickel juice" as the marinade, turned out nice.
The brisket sounds very good . Maybe we eat some brisket , have beers and put the other animal in my electric smoker , I have apple and hickory chips , last Thanksgiving I smoked an old cock pheasant and a wood duck in the smoker and used a mix of both kinds of wood chips , I used some orange sauce and Italian dressing for the marinade. Not bad.

oyarde
04-01-2012, 06:49 PM
What kind of sales should I expect on my early offering of Panda Cookbook ??

oyarde
04-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Then , I can take any leftovers from the carcass , render it down into some "purely organic lamp oil" and sell it to environmenatalists ? ;)

oyarde
04-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Panda skins would probably make a sweet baby blanket ...

messana
04-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Can't imagine pandas being good pets.

eduardo89
04-01-2012, 06:57 PM
They seem to fat to be tasty.

oyarde
04-01-2012, 06:59 PM
Well , we will not know until we skin it ....

oyarde
04-01-2012, 07:00 PM
What about the smaller Red Panda ??

eduardo89
04-01-2012, 07:01 PM
Kill one, cook it and I'll give it a try. I'm up for trying anything at least once.

Not to other: fried spider is very crunchy but not tasty. Ant egg tacos are supringly good though.

oyarde
04-01-2012, 07:01 PM
It will be hard to replace true culinary treats like Chicharrones , with , just , big , picky raccoons...

specsaregood
04-01-2012, 07:11 PM
They seem to fat to be tasty.

clearly you are not a farmer

Danke
04-01-2012, 07:12 PM
Another great video by AlexMerced...

I'm gonna make one about saving the cute little Asian women.

oyarde
04-01-2012, 07:18 PM
They seem to fat to be tasty. Fat is where the flavors come from , even if you do not eat it, you do not want to trim all of it off until you are ready to eat.

oyarde
04-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Can't imagine pandas being good pets. Easy now , I already have my Panda Cookbook in the works .

AlexMerced
04-01-2012, 07:32 PM
I'm surprised how this is probably the one video of mine that has gotten the most conversation out of, I talk about Monetary Systems and Economics, everyones like "ok", I talk about eating panda and everyone is like "LIBERTY!!!"

oyarde
04-01-2012, 07:46 PM
I'm surprised how this is probably the one video of mine that has gotten the most conversation out of, I talk about Monetary Systems and Economics, everyones like "ok", I talk about eating panda and everyone is like "LIBERTY!!!" I like your other work more , this is just more fun ...

eduardo89
04-01-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm surprised how this is probably the one video of mine that has gotten the most conversation out of, I talk about Monetary Systems and Economics, everyones like "ok", I talk about eating panda and everyone is like "LIBERTY!!!"

Now you know how to get our attention ;)

specsaregood
04-01-2012, 07:47 PM

life is all about eating new and exciting things. you can't eat monetary systems.

eduardo89
04-01-2012, 07:49 PM
life is all about eating new and exciting things. you can't eat monetary systems.

I once ate a coin. It hurt coming out.

Danke
04-01-2012, 07:49 PM

I thought it was the background. Not looking at a messy room.

Danke
04-01-2012, 07:50 PM

Irritate that anal fissure?

eduardo89
04-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Irritate that anal fissure?

I was 5 or 6 and it was only a penny. Don't think it did any real damage, but it's not something I want to try again.

AlexMerced
04-01-2012, 07:54 PM
I thought it was the background. Not looking at a messy room. lol, the messy room hasn't been around for a good 300-400 videos

Napolitanic Wars
04-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Our man John Stossel goes into this in detail:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSPkVoGx5c4&feature=relmfu

Danke
04-01-2012, 07:55 PM
lol, the messy room hasn't been around for a good 300-400 videos

K. Haven't watched since.

specsaregood
04-01-2012, 07:56 PM
I guess there is no way a coin isn't coming out sideways in some way.

I thought it was the background. Not looking at a messy room.
Put a naked hawt chick infront of that messy room, you won't notice the mess. i think this disproves your claim.

specsaregood
04-01-2012, 07:57 PM
I was 5 or 6 and it was only a penny. Don't think it did any real damage, but it's not something I want to try again.
prude.

Danke
04-01-2012, 07:59 PM
Put a naked hawt chick infront of that messy room, you won't notice the mess. i think this disproves your claim.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/customprofilepics/profilepic6383_1.gif

specsaregood
04-01-2012, 08:01 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/customprofilepics/profilepic6383_1.gif
exactly.

heavenlyboy34
04-01-2012, 08:02 PM
Hey, 5/6 year olds can be curious about "exploring" too. Especially the lazy Meskins who have nothing better to do. ;)

Anti Federalist
04-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Now you know how to get our attention ;)

Are you not entertained!!???

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/005/areyounotentertained.jpg

Anti Federalist
04-01-2012, 08:04 PM
This thread is why we can't have nice things.

Anti Federalist
04-01-2012, 08:06 PM
http://www.chinahearsay.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/sexual-harassment-panda4.jpg

specsaregood
04-01-2012, 08:07 PM
This thread is why we can't have nice things.
you are avoiding the question.

Would you, AF eat a panda steak or panda brisket?

Anti Federalist
04-01-2012, 08:18 PM
you are avoiding the question.

Would you, AF eat a panda steak or panda brisket?

A panda is a bruin.

I've eaten bruin meat before and found it to be, frankly, pretty nasty and tough.

So I think Imma gonna have to go with the brisket with some home made hot bbq sauce.

AlexMerced
04-01-2012, 09:19 PM
I'll make a nice stew

oyarde
04-01-2012, 09:37 PM
A panda is a bruin.

I've eaten bruin meat before and found it to be, frankly, pretty nasty and tough.

So I think Imma gonna have to go with the brisket with some home made hot bbq sauce. Run that bear through a meat grinder , adding some meat tenderizer ,add a little bit of spicy cheese , a little worcestershire sauuce , Italian dressing ,patty it up ,throw it on the grill , cook until just about well done ( kills any Trich ) , throw it on a bun , slice of onion, dab of Heinz 57 ,tasty.

oyarde
04-01-2012, 09:41 PM
I'll make a nice stew Then , I would pepper it , sear/brown it in the bottom of the pan in butter or olive oil , then throw in the onions,sliced, wait a minute add chicken or turkey broth, throw in a bunch of potatoes , some carrots , a little celery finely chopped , and let it cook until carrots are done . Your in ! What kind of wine with that ?

Anti Federalist
04-01-2012, 09:46 PM
Run that bear through a meat grinder , adding some meat tenderizer ,add a little bit of spicy cheese , a little worcestershire sauuce , Italian dressing ,patty it up ,throw it on the grill , cook until just about well done ( kills any Trich ) , throw it on a bun , slice of onion, dab of Heinz 57 ,tasty.

I actually made a Homer noise at that. LoL

oyarde
04-01-2012, 09:47 PM
A panda is a bruin.

So I think Imma gonna have to go with the brisket with some home made hot bbq sauce. The brisket does sound good, I had not had any in a long time , I have a buddy of mine that makes a mean brisket , I am going to visit him end of June , think I will call his wife this week and put my request in .

AlexMerced
04-02-2012, 04:58 AM
where can we find some pandas laying around for comsumption

bolil
04-02-2012, 07:05 AM
China.

TheLibertarianNationalist
04-02-2012, 01:11 PM
may be not pigs..

Pigs are extremely adaptable. In only a few months outside of captivity, they revert to being wild animals in breed in huge numbers. It's a gigantic problem in Australia, Texas, Louisiana, etc.. where feral pigs survive and thrive. Threatening to overtake entire ecosystems.

http://graphics1.snopes.com/photos/animals/graphics/hogzilla_small.jpg

RonRules
04-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Panda skins would probably make a sweet baby blanket ...

Maybe, but it would also make a hell of a panda suit.

jmdrake
04-02-2012, 03:14 PM
So the animals we don't eat or have as pets go extinct. Okay. Who's the wiseguy eating rats and keeping mosquitoes as pets?

AlexMerced
04-03-2012, 06:47 AM
So the animals we don't eat or have as pets go extinct. Okay. Who's the wiseguy eating rats and keeping mosquitoes as pets?

I didn't say animals we don't eat or have as pets go extinct (this would be false)

I said animals we do eat or have as pets don't go extinct (this doesn't mean all other species go extinct, but that those in this category do not)

similar but very different meaning statements

More accurately I should of said, is that animals that are part of an indivudals property last

for example, when the buffalo and fish were free game, we hunted them to near extinction

but now that people OWN buffola and farm them, they are coming back and they are moving in the same direction with fish.

Danke
04-03-2012, 06:50 AM
I didn't say animals we don't eat or have as pets go extinct (this would be false)

I said animals we do eat or have as pets don't go extinct (this doesn't mean all other species go extinct, but that those in this category do not)

More accurately I should of said, is that animals that are part of an indivudals property last

for example, when the buffalo and fish were free game, we hunted them to near extinction

but now that people OWN buffola and farm them, they are coming back and they are moving in the same direction with fish.

http://mygratitudelife.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/to-serve-man.jpg

jmdrake
04-03-2012, 10:34 AM
Try to ruin a good joke why don't ya? :rolleyes: Glad you cleaned it up to ownership rather than simply whether or not they are eaten. Of course nobody was ever prevented by law from owning buffalo. As for pandas, the other problem is that there's not a great success rate in breeding them in captivity. So it's questionable if that's an economically viable plan.

AlexMerced
04-05-2012, 07:05 AM
Try to ruin a good joke why don't ya? :rolleyes: Glad you cleaned it up to ownership rather than simply whether or not they are eaten. Of course nobody was ever prevented by law from owning buffalo. As for pandas, the other problem is that there's not a great success rate in breeding them in captivity. So it's questionable if that's an economically viable plan.

lol, I only used Pandas as an aexample, cause they are cute so I fugred eating something cute would get peoples attention. The breeding may be an issue, but it's not an issue for all endangered species.

oyarde
04-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Try to ruin a good joke why don't ya? :rolleyes: Glad you cleaned it up to ownership rather than simply whether or not they are eaten. Of course nobody was ever prevented by law from owning buffalo. As for pandas, the other problem is that there's not a great success rate in breeding them in captivity. So it's questionable if that's an economically viable plan. Pandas are weird , they do not like to screw , but quit telling people , I will be half done with my Panda cookbook next week.

AlexMerced
04-05-2012, 10:14 AM
what other good endanged species would be tasty

thoughtomator
04-05-2012, 11:27 AM
what other good endanged species would be tasty

Stuffed Bernanke with a little glazed Corzine on the side

anaconda
04-05-2012, 01:08 PM
I can't imagine slaughtering one of these cute and beautiful creatures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R6vMPYR1vo

eduardo89
04-05-2012, 01:12 PM

The little one probably has very tender meat.

heavenlyboy34
04-05-2012, 01:47 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R6vMPYR1vo
Just shave it first, and don't name it.