PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Vs Mitt Romney Facebook, Twitter Numbers.

AngryCanadian
04-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Twitter Numbers

Ron Paul Twitter
5,878 Followers

Mitt Romney
403,625 Followers

Facebook Numbers
Ron Paul on Facebook

925,748 likes · 43,862 talking about this

Mitt Romney On Facebook
1,555,828 likes · 74,017 talking about this · 58 were here.

Unbelievable isn't it? on facebook it seems that Mitt Romney has more likes then Ron Paul and more followers then on twitter.

And 74,017 are talking about Romney.

As if Romney would be any different then from Obama:rolleyes: but to see that Romney that has more likes then Ron.

That to me is unbelievable whatever or not the election is rigged or not, i feel sorry for the people who are liking Mitt Romney.

They remind me of those one million followers of John McCain, honestly just how can a guy who always calls for a war with Russia and the other countries in the region have so many of followers? dont tell me that those one one million people actually cheer for war.

I also should note that John McCain is always linking CFR articles to his followers :rolleyes:

sailingaway
04-01-2012, 12:26 PM
Ron has 272,598 twitter followers and that is for an account he started THIS campaign, not last one.

https://twitter.com/#!/RonPaul/followers

AngryCanadian
04-01-2012, 12:29 PM
Oh thanks for that, i guess i have been following the wrong one.

coffeewithchess
04-01-2012, 01:17 PM
I do know, for a FACT, that one of my friends had his Facebook account hacked...and it immediately "liked" Mitt Romney's page.
The guy is not a Romney supporter (nor Paul) and he stated/corrected the issue as soon as it happened...which I thought was very interesting at the time.

Ivash
04-01-2012, 01:53 PM
I do know, for a FACT, that one of my friends had his Facebook account hacked...and it immediately "liked" Mitt Romney's page.
The guy is not a Romney supporter (nor Paul) and he stated/corrected the issue as soon as it happened...which I thought was very interesting at the time.

Come now. It'd be much easier for Romney's guys to make new facebook and twitter accounts than actually waste all that time hacking someone else's.

It isn't even that hard- I don't use facebook myself, so the account I used to use is lying there with maybe three friends and absolutely no input. It hasn't been deleted yet since facebook just doesn't care that much.

coffeewithchess
04-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Come now. It'd be much easier for Romney's guys to make new facebook and twitter accounts than actually waste all that time hacking someone else's.

It isn't even that hard- I don't use facebook myself, so the account I used to use is lying there with maybe three friends and absolutely no input. It hasn't been deleted yet since facebook just doesn't care that much.

I can go take a screenshot of it (just did this...see image below), as it's probably still in his timeline. While it would be easy to setup new accounts, if there is a program written to hack/like, after running passwords on accounts, the only time that takes is the time to write the program and run it.
http://i.imgur.com/4j0ES.jpg

kathy88
04-01-2012, 02:09 PM

So could you just go on it once to like Ron Paul for us? Please? lol