PDA

View Full Version : Marijuana Legalization Support At All Time High - TYT

DamianTV
04-01-2012, 12:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NJZnQRHvDzw

(no pun intended)

back2basics
04-01-2012, 12:23 PM
its hard to believe it will ever be legalized... how will they tax it if I can grow it in my backyard?

Lishy
04-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Legalize it, and DON'T tax it! ;)

Why regulate what I could grow in my own backyard!?

It's like saying I can't grow my own apples!

back2basics
04-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Legalize it, and DON'T tax it! ;)
you think that will work?
we tax....
alcohol
tobacco
cold food
your wallet
your income

DamianTV
04-01-2012, 12:27 PM
Its not about thinkink of apples as a "harvestable resource". YOU are the "Harvestable Resource" now, and once you are "depleted", you are disposed of. Doesnt that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

Oh yeah, we can also grow our own tobacco too, its just another plant after all like pot or an apple tree, but how many people do you know that do that?

back2basics
04-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Its not about thinkink of apples as a "harvestable resource". YOU are the "Harvestable Resource" now, and once you are "depleted", you are disposed of. Doesnt that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

Oh yeah, we can also grow our own tobacco too, its just another plant after all like pot or an apple tree, but how many people do you know that do that?
so why is mary illegal?

DamianTV
04-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Because you can grow it yourself! Thats why! Think of how much "money" the "big pharma" corporations would lose if it were legalized? How much money would you NOT spend on Alcohol, maybe even Tobacco if it was Legalized? So in order for them to keep their profits as high as possible, the plant needs to be considered as the harshest drug possible, thus making you spend your hard earned money (IE be Harvested) on other types of recreational drugs.

Oh, it isnt just drugs? Its Paper? Its clothing? Its Biofuel? And Medication? Lots of money changes hands and they want to make sure the only harvestable resource they need to worry about is you and your paycheck. The Law is being abused as a Marketing Tool that allows the Rich to get Richer at YOUR Expense.

Jandrsn21
04-01-2012, 01:07 PM
Beer and tobacco are legal to make/grow and consume for personal use without any taxes. If weed was made legal then I don't see this being any different.

DamianTV
04-01-2012, 01:35 PM
Depends on the intent of the use. Beer and Tobacco pretty much have only one use when they are homemade. Marijuana doesnt. Pot has tons of different uses. If you could grow your own "gasoline", how much would that hurt all Financial Oil Speculators? If you could grow your own Clothing, how much would that hurt the Slave Clothing Facilities in China and their Suppliers? How much would that hurt Walmart?

The system is designed to make You and I completely and hopelessly dependant on someone else, and The Law is used as a Tool for enforcing that.

But like I said, it is about the intent. Pot, Tobacco and Booze arent the only things we can make at home. With enough effort and resources, we can make anything at home that is made in some Chinese Factory. So what if we started making Guns or Weapons? What would be the Intent of Use of those Products?

But for the record, I agree, I dont see any difference between just letting people grow their own.

Now, again for the record, if Pot was completely legal for any purpose what so ever, how much money do you think a Drug Dealer could make by trying to peddle an ounce of weed on a street corner? Yeah, not very much, because there is no demand for it. No demand because the supply is high. The lower the supply, the higher the cost. The higher the risk, the less supply you have.

What about Prisons? How much money would they lose by not getting paid by your taxes (on everything else but pot) for not having quote unquote "Criminals" to Incarcerate where their crime is having a joint?

There are so many industries that have a Financial Incentive to keep pot illegal that they are willing to put up big bucks in order to keep You and I as the Harvesetable Resource. They survive on our money. They survive on our Imprisonment. They survive on our Dependancy upon the System. And they want nothing more than to keep it that way.

In order to free the Human Species from itself, things like Marijuana need to be Fully Legalized, and it is only one small step towards True Freedom.