PDA

View Full Version : Are There Any Santorum Forums?

opinionatedfool
03-31-2012, 09:54 PM
Are there any Santorum forums to troll? We need to get those guys to realize how stupid teaming up with Romney for delegates is.

sailingaway
03-31-2012, 09:54 PM
nvm, can't find it. I thought there was one last year.

opinionatedfool
03-31-2012, 09:57 PM
Yes there is the daily santorum. No clue where they got the idea....

HAHA! That's hilarious.

sailingaway
03-31-2012, 09:57 PM
HAHA! That's hilarious.

I thought so at the time, but just now couldn't find it. Maybe it closed, or, equally likely, they changed its name....

francisco
03-31-2012, 09:58 PM
This is the one I check to see what their current lines of thinking are. There is a lot of animus against Newt lately. Also funny that they're starting to complain of "the establishment" running the GOP and anti-Fox stuff too.

h xxp://ricksarmy.com/forum/

I don't "contribute" myself but I will be looking for the new faces that show up soon.:D

opinionatedfool
03-31-2012, 10:01 PM
Lol, I just found hxxp://www.santorumforums.com/

28 topics by 14 members.

sailingaway
03-31-2012, 10:06 PM
This is the one I check to see what their current lines of thinking are. There is a lot of animus against Newt lately. Also funny that they're starting to complain of "the establishment" running the GOP and anti-Fox stuff too.

I don't "contribute" myself but I will be looking for the new faces that show up soon.:D

I broke the link because I didn't see a reason to raise it in google search. were you using it as bait?

opinionatedfool
03-31-2012, 10:14 PM

It amazes me that Santorum is doing so well with such a pathetic grassroots network.

francisco
03-31-2012, 10:16 PM
Thanks for breaking the link. Not sure what you meant by "bait" but it will be fun to see if I can figure out what new signups are coming from here. They could definitely use some enlightenment--there is a very strictured mentality there (as might be expected).

opinionatedfool
Share this article with your Santorum friends (especially potential delegates): http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/politicsnorthwest/2017877068_republican_delegate_feud_santo.html

They need to stop teaming up with Romney on delegate selections. Even Santorum is smart enough to realize this.

sailingaway
It amazes me that Santorum is doing so well with such a pathetic grassroots network.

they are organized through the evangelical groups, their tie to him is just in the role of establishment evangelical choice.

opinionatedfool
03-31-2012, 10:32 PM
they are organized through the evangelical groups, their tie to him is just in the role of establishment evangelical choice.

I guess we should look for politically active evangelical forums too then.

sailingaway
03-31-2012, 10:56 PM
Share this article with your Santorum friends (especially potential delegates): http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/politicsnorthwest/2017877068_republican_delegate_feud_santo.html

They need to stop teaming up with Romney on delegate selections. Even Santorum is smart enough to realize this.

better to share the ones about the caucus last week where Romney folks put their unity slate out giving Santa a pitance and Ron no delegates at all. That was the REASON for this other approach. Ben Swann did a Reality Check on the 'unity slate'.

DonovanJames
03-31-2012, 11:14 PM
Santforums

Badum Tissss

Emperius
03-31-2012, 11:23 PM
Lol, I just found hxxp://www.santorumforums.com/

28 topics by 14 members.

Haha, I read a few threads.

lol's ensued.

RDM
03-31-2012, 11:29 PM

It's not being done online. It's being done in the churches.

sailingaway
03-31-2012, 11:33 PM
I guess we should look for politically active evangelical forums too then.

good idea, actually. there is an LDS site I go to sometimes because the people there are Constitutionalists and some like Ron.

XTreat
03-31-2012, 11:35 PM
Haha, I read a few threads.

lol's ensued.

Half the posts are one guy trolling