PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul accused of being false opposition by one William Dean A Garner

Gideon
03-31-2012, 08:51 PM
Here is a link to a thread started by William Dean A Garner, who claims that Ron Paul is being controlled by Jesuits as false opposition:

http://www.goldismoney2.com/showthread.php?30871-How-to-Prove-a-Conspiracy.-.-.-. (post #6)

I tried multiple times to elicit FACTS from this individual, but he has thus far failed to provide any.

At this point, I have labeled William Dean A Garner as false opposition, and I was wondering if anyone else has encountered him.

Additionally, if these accusations against Ron Paul have surfaced before, how were they allayed?

Thanks in advance for your help!

specsaregood
03-31-2012, 09:19 PM
You can't allay crazy.

crazies gonna crazy.

trey4sports
03-31-2012, 09:22 PM
lol, this is akin to those who say Alex Jones is controlled by the NWO

RonPaulGetsIt
03-31-2012, 09:29 PM
And Lew Rockwell as his chief of staff all those years ago was part of the plan? And Ron financially supporting Mises institute 25+ years ago to get it off the ground. Oh and getting everyone knowledgeable about the Fed.

Rediculous

eduardo89
03-31-2012, 09:30 PM
lol, this is akin to those who say Alex Jones is controlled by the NWO

I've heard crazier. Someone once told me that Mossad created special remote control golf balls so that Tiger Woods could take a "white" sport away from white people.

specsaregood
03-31-2012, 09:41 PM
//

Cleaner44
03-31-2012, 10:26 PM
I contributed this...

Look Mr. Garner, I think we all understand that "Any Publicity is Good Publicity" and you need to sell you product. It certainly would help your cause to advertise in a way that intrigued with doses of your claims rather than just throwing things around and hoping that they stick. If you would like some help with your marketing plan just send me a PM and I will let you know if I can assist. You only get one chance to make a first impression and you are wasting it with this amatuerish approach.

P.S.
I could use your help with proving that Ron Paul is actually Gandolph the Gray... again please PM me at your earliest convience.

I have lots more evidense just waiting to be released.

http://www.goldismoney2.com/showthread.php?30871-How-to-Prove-a-Conspiracy.-.-.-.&p=359540&posted=1#post359540

musicmax
03-31-2012, 10:40 PM
I've heard crazier. Someone once told me that Mossad created special remote control golf balls so that Tiger Woods could take a "white" sport away from white people.

Did they put one in the Escalade too?

Weston White
04-01-2012, 07:22 AM
Well if they truly believe that Ron Paul is towing along the Jesuits, then I suspect they will surely be voting for him, won't they!

hells_unicorn
04-01-2012, 12:45 PM
As a person who has been opposed to the Jesuits having political power in this country, I find this notion laughable. The argument that he's tied in with the Free Masons is generally made more often but is also largely unprovable. By the goofy logic I read on this guy's site, I could be a Jesuit because I was in communion with the Roman Church for 10 years and I still attend a church that follows a similar mass structure, though obviously without the most superstitious aspects or the bowing to the Pope part. Hell, Lew Rockwell is a Roman Catholic to this very day, as is Pat Buchanan, so I don't see where the consistency is here.

WilliamC
04-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Ron Paul controlled by the Jesuits?

Not Really...

http://i.qkme.me/35cztn.jpg

BlackTerrel
04-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Dude is nuts but conspiracy theorists will always turn eventually.

I have no doubt in my mind that if Ron became President and suddenly he was "the man" that former supporters would turn against him. What would Alex Jones do if Ron Paul became President "oh well the country is in good hands now I can fold it all up".

No he'd turn on him and call him "controlled" and "sell out" etc...

If Ron Paul wins I'll bump this thread and be proven right.

Gideon
04-01-2012, 03:11 PM
Well if they truly believe that Ron Paul is towing along the Jesuits, then I suspect they will surely be voting for him, won't they!

This crossed my mind also!

Is the Roman Catholic church a house divided?

Santorum is Catholic, and he has done far greater damage to Ron Paul's campaign, not only in terms of slanderous maligning, but even moreso in terms of taking votes.

Santorum is the only one standing between RP and Romney at this point, and since he is an avowed Catholic, would he not be a better choice for labeling "Jesuit-controlled false-opposition?"

Conspiracy stories of the Roman Catholic church abound; many of them valid, and considering their establishment nearly two thousand years ago, the church has a well-tuned, hierarchical, intelligence gathering system, and of course, the Jesuit order serves as the globe-trotting intelligence arm for the church.

Georgetown University has cranked out many lawyers whose close affiliations with D.C. are understood and accepted as normal, so anyone working within D.C. will have exposure to Jesuit influence over time.

But Ron Paul, Defender of the Constitution, serving as a Jesuit agent whose purpose is to corral his supporters and sell them down the road like so many sheople to the NWO slaughterhouse?

I need a smoking gun!

PatriotOne
04-01-2012, 03:24 PM
Did they move the thread? I was able to see it yesterday and now I can't access. I wanted to read some more comments.

Gideon
04-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Did they move the thread? I was able to see it yesterday and now I can't access. I wanted to read some more comments.

Yes! The moderators moved the thread and here is the link:

http://www.goldismoney2.com/showthread.php?30871-How-to-Prove-a-Conspiracy.-.-.-.&p=359785#post359785