PDA

View Full Version : French terror attack looking like yet another "inside job".

Anti Federalist
03-30-2012, 07:37 PM
Yeah, like I'm shocked.

Speculation Grows: Was France Gunman a Police Informant?
'Friendly Relationship' With Police May Have Kept Merah 'Off the Radar'

by Jason Ditz, March 28, 2012

http://news.antiwar.com/2012/03/28/speculation-grows-was-france-gunman-a-police-informant/

The French government’s attempts to explain why gunman Mohamed Merah escaped scrutiny for so long before an ugly flurry of attacks rose to a new level with an official denial from French spy (DCRI) chief Bernard Squarcini that Merah was missed because he was a “police informant.”

Squarcini started the speculation last week, when he revealed that during the siege Merah asked to speak to a local DCRI agent that he had spoken to after a previous trip to Pakistan. The two were said to be on good terms. He insisted that the talks were an “interrogation” because the DCRI wanted an explanation as to why Merah went to Afghanistan.

Squarcini’s predecessor, Yves Bonnet, seemed to add to the speculation when he confirmed that Merah was “known” to the DCRI, and termed the local agent as his “handler.”

Merah’s trip to Israel is also getting a second look, with some unconfirmed claims that French spy agencies supported the trip. The details behind this aren’t clear either, but seems to support Bonnet’s speculation that Merah’s ties with DCRI are more than meets the eye.

Merah, 23, killed seven in a spree targeting “apostate” French Muslim soldiers and Jewish school children. The gunman said he was avenging the Palestinian people. In a raid to capture Merah, French police shot him dead.

angelatc
03-30-2012, 07:40 PM
Nothing to see here. Move along, move along! Merci.

Anti Federalist
03-30-2012, 07:42 PM
Nothing to see here. Move along, move along! Merci.

What is "Mundane" in French?

RiseAgainst
03-30-2012, 07:44 PM
Reminds me of this guy:

http://www.executedtoday.com/images/Timothy_McVeigh_Time_magazine.jpg

RiseAgainst
03-30-2012, 07:45 PM

ordinaire

Anti Federalist
03-30-2012, 07:49 PM
ordinaire

Merci.

Anti Federalist
03-30-2012, 07:51 PM
Yeah, you and me both.

Reminds me of this guy:

John F Kennedy III
03-30-2012, 08:06 PM
Reminds me of this guy:

Are you suggesting Timmy didn't act on his own? :eek:

John F Kennedy III
03-30-2012, 08:06 PM
//////

Anti Federalist
03-30-2012, 08:08 PM
Are you suggesting Timmy didn't act on his own? :eek:

I know, the shock of it all.

ghengis86
03-30-2012, 08:10 PM
//////

Wait...people think Timmy acted by himself??

Anti Federalist
03-30-2012, 08:12 PM
Wait...people think Timmy acted by himself??

Some fringe "kooks" do.

They are called "coincidence theorists".

Can you imagine???

RiseAgainst
03-30-2012, 08:12 PM
I know, the shock of it all.

Funny thing, my dad actually kicked me out of his office the other day (not literally). He used to be a neo-con, I slowly brought him to Paul over the years, and the other day I was teaching him about false flags. When I mentioned Timmy's case, and the fact that there was NO WAY his little truck bomb hit those structural members way in the back he said "I always kinda thought that" (dad is a structural engineer). It was when I got on Ruby Ridge (and specifically the FBI sniper shot) that he said "I don't want to hear anymore, you're scaring me". Love ya dad!

Anti Federalist
03-30-2012, 08:14 PM
Funny thing, my dad actually kicked me out of his office the other day (not literally). He used to be a neo-con, I slowly brought him to Paul over the years, and the other day I was teaching him about false flags. When I mentioned Timmy's case, and the fact that there was NO WAY his little truck bomb hit those structural members way in the back he said "I always kinda thought that" (dad is a structural engineer). It was when I got on Ruby Ridge (and specifically the FBI sniper shot) that he said "I don't want to hear anymore, you're scaring me". Love ya dad!

It has that effect on people.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WJOyqmg_gpc/S0lJKrv7hRI/AAAAAAAACLk/5BVi-fx81vE/s320/neo-wakes-in-matrix-pod-197x300.jpg

coastie
03-30-2012, 08:32 PM
Some fringe "kooks" do.

They are called "coincidence theorists".

Can you imagine???

Reported. Everyone of you.........

Hi DHS__ I'd like to report what ^ those guys said, in case you scrolled down to far on the page and missed it, we all know how incompetent you guys can be.;)

Carehn
03-30-2012, 08:35 PM
Its not so much that things like this are planed but you find the people most likely to do something you want and put them in the right environment with unseen protection.

Hard to say but I don't think we see half the story of anything that makes the news anymore. Its very likely that certain clicks have become very persuasive in different parts of the world be it media, government, business, and everything in between. You would be foolish not to think it. I can see it in my own local government though they don't see it as some massive conspiracy what we don't know is the people on the global level. People and families that have been in global positions for hundreds of years.

We must come to realize that government is just another name for mafia. and the godfather position is simply passed from generation to generation.

We may never know the real story behind half the crap in the news but we can all come to the realization that a force, some force is steering events theses days.

donnay
03-30-2012, 08:37 PM

mondain

donnay
03-30-2012, 08:42 PM
Vive la Faux pavillon!

DerailingDaTrain
03-30-2012, 08:59 PM
Do people actually believe that Timothy McVeigh didn't do it?

coastie
03-30-2012, 09:00 PM

***Grabs popcorn***

...and so begins EPIC 500 page plus thread. GO!

donnay
03-30-2012, 09:02 PM
Do people actually believe that Timothy McVeigh didn't do it? was a pasty!

There...I fixed it for you.

ETA:

A Noble Lie: The first feature length documentary to examine the Oklahoma City bombing in the light of new and suppressed evidence that proves the official story to be false and that Timothy McVeigh was not the sole perpetrator on that terrible April 19th, 1995.

http://www.anoblelie.com/

DerailingDaTrain
03-30-2012, 09:11 PM
There...I fixed it for you.

ETA:

A Noble Lie: The first feature length documentary to examine the Oklahoma City bombing in the light of new and suppressed evidence that proves the official story to be false and that Timothy McVeigh was not the sole perpetrator on that terrible April 19th, 1995.

http://www.anoblelie.com/

Yeah...he had help from Terry Nichols and Michael Fortier. Who admits they did something alone if they had government help? I'd use that in my trial to get a better sentence.

donnay
03-30-2012, 09:15 PM
Yeah...he had help from Terry Nichols and Michael Fortier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZt4SACTIq8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqObYToGKXc&feature=related

donnay
03-30-2012, 09:18 PM
Oh and I forgot to add this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2fN7H1uQNY&feature=related

DerailingDaTrain
03-30-2012, 09:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZt4SACTIq8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqObYToGKXc&feature=related

You know I was actually getting into that video and then Alex Jones started talking about mind control.

RiseAgainst
03-30-2012, 09:32 PM
Yeah...he had help from Terry Nichols and Michael Fortier. Who admits they did something alone if they had government help? I'd use that in my trial to get a better sentence.

I suppose you think the folks a Waco and Ruby Ridge got what they deserved too?

DerailingDaTrain
03-30-2012, 09:36 PM
I suppose you think the folks a Waco and Ruby Ridge got what they deserved too?

No I don't but that doesn't mean I'm going to sit here and say a horrible person like Timothy McVeigh was a government stooge who played a small part in some grand "conspiracy"

Did the people at Waco and Ruby Ridge blow up a federal building with a daycare in it?

PatriotOne
03-30-2012, 09:44 PM
In before a coincidence theorist.

But why they would do that? It just doesn't make sense! Your just a conspiracy nut! Shut up! You are making us look bad.

PatOne answers the naive coincidence theorist:

Disorder is created so the people will demand "order". The price of "order" always entails a handing over of control and loss of freedom on the part of the citizenry. Out of "chaos" comes "order" - THEIR order - their new WORLD order.

The trick of creating chaos and then seizing power under the pretense of putting things back in order is a tried and true method of deception and manipulation. It's the meaning behind the Latin motto: ORDO AB CHAO meaning ORDER OUT OF CHAOS.

It's also referred to as the Hegelian Dialect after the philosopher Georg Hegel who wrote about its effectiveness. He described it as: THESIS -- ANTI-THESIS -- SYN-THESIS.

Others have described it as: PROBLEM -- REACTION -- SOLUTION in that firstly you create the problem; then secondly you fan the flames to get a reaction; then thirdly they provide a solution. The solution is what you were wanting to achieve in the first place, but wouldn't have been able to achieve under normal circumstances.

Orwell described it as REALITY CONTROL.

donnay
03-30-2012, 09:46 PM
No I don't but that doesn't mean I'm going to sit here and say a horrible person like Timothy McVeigh was a government stooge who played a small part in some grand "conspiracy"

Did the people at Waco and Ruby Ridge blow up a federal building with a daycare in it?

How about the fed agent that murdered Randy Weaver's son (shot in the back) and wife between the eyes while she held her 8 month old?

No but the feds killed 25 children in Waco!

Are you okay with that?

1stAmendguy
03-30-2012, 09:47 PM

Did the people are Waco and Ruby Ridge blow up a federal building with a daycare in it?

You're in denial. The evidence suggests something greater than lone wolf terrorism.

DerailingDaTrain
03-30-2012, 09:48 PM
How about the fed agent that murdered Randy Weaver's son (shot in the back) and wife between the eyes while she held her 8 month old?

No but the feds killed 23 children in Waco!

Are you okay with that?

Did you not read the part where I said I didn't agree that they "got what they deserved"? Timothy McVeigh is not a victim of any government agency. I think it's despicable that a law enforcement officer would shoot a child (14 years old?) in the back and kill an unarmed woman holding a baby (she was behind a door right?)

You're in denial. The evidence suggests something greater than lone wolf terrorism.

Says the person who thinks the government is going to round us all up and put us in camps. They don't need to do that to control the populace.

BlackTerrel
03-30-2012, 09:49 PM

What evidence?

If you really want to believe it then yeah you can go that way but none of the evidence really suggests it.

He was questioned by the French authorities? That means the French authorities set it up? Not really - unless you really want it to be so.

Anti Federalist
03-30-2012, 09:49 PM
You know I was actually getting into that video and then Alex Jones started talking about mind control.

MKULTRA

PatriotOne
03-30-2012, 09:51 PM

McVeigh was a victim of mind control. As so many other famous murderers are. Order out of chaos!!!!!

Anti Federalist
03-30-2012, 09:52 PM

Oh, by the way, I'll just drop this off right here, mmmm,kay?

9/11 was an inside job.

Danke
03-30-2012, 09:52 PM
Reported. Everyone of you.........

Hi DHS__ I'd like to report what ^ those guys said, in case you scrolled down to far on the page and missed it, we all know how incompetent you guys can be.;)

Thanks, what? wait. reported.

DerailingDaTrain
03-30-2012, 09:54 PM

9/11 was not an inside job, Timothy McVeigh is a horrible despicable person who shares no connection to the victims of Waco or Ruby Ride, and MKULTRA was one an utter failure in terms of actually controlling peoples minds.

There are some so called "conspiracy theories" that have elements of truth to them but none of them are mentioned in this thread.

NewRightLibertarian
03-30-2012, 09:56 PM
It's sad there's so many head-in-the-sand conspiracy deniers even here.

donnay
03-30-2012, 09:56 PM
Did you not read the part where I said I didn't agree that they "got what they deserved"?

Yet the feds did those atrocities and no one says boo.

Watch the third film I posted with proof Timothy McVeigh was in fact in the military when the government said he wasn't. Open your mind, man!! It's a terrible thing to waste!

DerailingDaTrain
03-30-2012, 09:57 PM
It's sad there's so many head-in-the-sand conspiracy deniers even here.

The government isn't responsible for every assassination, bombing, and high profile murder that has happened in our nation's history.

RiseAgainst
03-30-2012, 09:57 PM

9/11 was not an inside job, Timothy McVeigh is a horrible despicable person who shares no connection to the victims of Waco or Ruby Ride, and MKULTRA was one an utter failure in terms of actually controlling peoples minds.

There are some so called "conspiracy theories" that have elements of truth to them but none of them are mentioned in this thread.

Sigh.

It's sad how well propaganda works, even amongst Paul supporters, likely the most open minded group I've come across. There will come a day when you will wish you could still cling to the disillusions you hold now...

RiseAgainst
03-30-2012, 09:58 PM
The government isn't responsible for every assassination, bombing, and high profile murder that has happened in our nation's history.

No one claimed they were. Just the ones where the evidence is clear they were. But hey, I get it, truth is not your thing.

NewRightLibertarian

Not every one of them, but a lot of them. They need the terror to get people to fall in line.

DerailingDaTrain
Sigh.

It's sad how well propaganda works, even amongst Paul supporters, likely the most open minded group I've come across. There will come a day when you will wish you could still cling to the disillusions you hold now...

I'm tired of being called ignorant, brainwashed, or close minded because I refuse to believe every conspiracy theory Alex Jones cooks up.

Edit: Yes, I did edit my post, because I felt it didn't accurately express the point I was trying to make. The government didn't create every sicko out there guys.

NewRightLibertarian
03-30-2012, 09:59 PM
Yeah...let's blame the government for every thing that happens no matter how much evidence is stacked up against us.

Nah, there's a mountain of evidence suggesting the government was involved in 9/11 but people just refuse to admit the truth. I'm not as familiar with the Oklahoma City bombing situation, I need to look more into it.

RiseAgainst
03-30-2012, 10:00 PM
Nah, there's a mountain of evidence suggesting the government was involved in 9/11 but people just refuse to admit the truth. I guess it's because the talking heads on TV say so.

Thanks for catching that quote before the edit.

BlackTerrel
03-30-2012, 10:00 PM
McVeigh was a victim of mind control. As so many other famous murderers are. Order out of chaos!!!!!

I guess it's easier to sleep at night if there is no actual chaos, there are no random events and no people just randomly flipping their shit. It's just the government and if they go away we all live in peace and harmony forever.

Talk about having your head in the sand.

1stAmendguy
03-30-2012, 10:01 PM

The 9/11 was an inside job claim has met its burden of proof. I encourage you to look at the facts again. Stop being in denial.

NewRightLibertarian
03-30-2012, 10:01 PM
I'm tired of being called ignorant, brainwashed, or close minded because I refuse to believe every conspiracy theory Alex Jones cooks up.

Nothing cooked up by Alex Jones about any of this. There's thousands of people who have come out for 9/11 truth. You understand that the truth about the Fed is a 'conspiracy theory' too, right?

NewRightLibertarian
03-30-2012, 10:02 PM
I guess it's easier to sleep at night if there is no actual chaos, there are no random events and no people just randomly flipping their shit. It's just the government and if they go away we all live in peace and harmony forever.

Talk about having your head in the sand.

Truth deniers such as yourself routinely put words in our mouths. It's a common, pathetic tactic of people in denial such as yourself. Nobody said there would be total harmony without a government. But with this murdering, terrorist gang that can do whatever it wants without immunity gone, we'd all be a lot safer.

DerailingDaTrain
03-30-2012, 10:02 PM
Nothing cooked up by Alex Jones about any of this. There's thousands of people who have come out for 9/11 truth. You understand that the truth about the Fed is a 'conspiracy theory' too, right?

donnay
03-30-2012, 10:03 PM

Do you have proof they weren't?

DerailingDaTrain
03-30-2012, 10:04 PM
Do you have proof they weren't?

Yes. Unless you think they were brainwashed and their confessions mean nothing or the evidence stacked against them. In that case I have nothing for you.

NewRightLibertarian
03-30-2012, 10:05 PM
Yes. Unless you think they were brainwashed and their confessions mean nothing or the evidence stacked against them. In that case I have nothing for you.

There's no evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11. You know that?

PatriotOne
03-30-2012, 10:06 PM

Edit: Yes, I did edit my post, because I felt it didn't accurately express the point I was trying to make. The government didn't create every sicko out there guys.

No one claimed that. But you'd be surprised how many of them they do create.

DerailingDaTrain
03-30-2012, 10:07 PM
There's no evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11. You know that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkdFNLqJajM&feature=related

Unless you count him taking credit for it. Now that's one sicko you can blame our government for but not TM

BlackTerrel
03-30-2012, 10:07 PM
Not every one of them, but a lot of them. They need the terror to get people to fall in line.

What are the ones that Alex Jones said "yep this is legitimate". I seem to remember them even calling the VA Tech shooter and the Japanese Tsunami a conspiracy.

NewRightLibertarian
03-30-2012, 10:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkdFNLqJajM&feature=related

Unless you count him taking credit for it.

No, no. That video is fake. He denied being behind it.

http://articles.cnn.com/2001-09-16/us/inv.binladen.denial_1_bin-laden-taliban-supreme-leader-mullah-mohammed-omar?_s=PM:US

DerailingDaTrain
03-30-2012, 10:10 PM
No, no. That video is fake. He denied being behind it.

http://articles.cnn.com/2001-09-16/us/inv.binladen.denial_1_bin-laden-taliban-supreme-leader-mullah-mohammed-omar?_s=PM:US

No, no. He denied it and then he made a video saying "Ok...I did it"

Edit: "That video is fake" lol

NewRightLibertarian
03-30-2012, 10:10 PM
Good video on OKC being an inside job right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWpwO7eQCsk

DerailingDaTrain
03-30-2012, 10:11 PM
Good video on OKC being an inside job right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWpwO7eQCsk

Why would he admit he did it and die for something he didn't do?

NewRightLibertarian
03-30-2012, 10:11 PM
No, no. He denied it and then he made a video saying "Ok...I did it"

Edit: "That video is fake" lol

Yeah, the CIA even admitted that they were faking Bin Laden videos:

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/spy-talk/2010/05/cia_group_had_wacky_ideas_to_d.html

You really need to become more informed.

DerailingDaTrain
03-30-2012, 10:14 PM
Yeah, the CIA even admitted that they were faking Bin Laden videos:

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/spy-talk/2010/05/cia_group_had_wacky_ideas_to_d.html

You really need to become more informed.

During planning for the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the CIA's Iraq Operations Group kicked around a number of ideas for discrediting Saddam Hussein in the eyes of his people.

The agency actually did make a video purporting to show Osama bin Laden and his cronies sitting around a campfire swigging bottles of liquor and savoring their conquests with boys, one of the former CIA officers recalled, chuckling at the memory. The actors were drawn from “some of us darker-skinned employees,” he said.

Yeah...the dark skinned employees at the CIA are in that video I posted. Keep dreaming man.

NewRightLibertarian
03-30-2012, 10:14 PM
Yeah...the dark skinned employees at the CIA are in that video. Keep dreaming man

Nah, I'm not the one that is dreaming. You're the one that is too cowardly to accept the truth. I pity you.

PatriotOne
03-30-2012, 10:16 PM

It would certainly help. Not sure what your point is. Are you saying that random chaos is proof of no governments creating chaos intentionally?

DerailingDaTrain
03-30-2012, 10:17 PM
Nah, I'm not the one that is dreaming. You're the one that is too cowardly to accept the truth. I pity you.

You live in a false reality where the government is responsible for every wrong every committed and there are no bad people unless the government created them. Buildings don't explode unless the government blows them up. Being cowardly has nothing to do with actively believing in lies whether they're put out by the government or by Alex Jones and other conspiracy theorists.

donnay
03-30-2012, 10:18 PM

You mean like Lee Harvey Oswald? Or Sirhan Sirhan? Or James Earl Ray? Or Mark David Chapman? Or John Hickley Jr.?

You really should do some research on Mk Ultra--Operation Paper clip.

NewRightLibertarian
03-30-2012, 10:18 PM
You live in a false reality where the government is responsible for every wrong every committed and there are no bad people unless the government created them. Buildings don't explode unless the government blows them up. Being cowardly has nothing to do with actively believing in lies whether they're put out by the government or by Alex Jones and other conspiracy theorists.

Again, you are lying and putting words in my mouth. This is typical behavior of truth-denying cowards such as yourself.

DerailingDaTrain
03-30-2012, 10:19 PM
Again, you are lying and putting words in my mouth. This is typical behavior of truth-denying cowards such as yourself.

You have already stated that you believe the government is responsible for OKC, 9/11, JFK, RFK, etc. what other conspiracy theories do you believe in? I bet the government was behind Columbine too!

DerailingDaTrain
03-30-2012, 10:20 PM
You mean like Lee Harvey Oswald? Or Sirhan Sirhan? Or James Earl Ray? Or Mark David Chapman? Or John Hickley Jr.?

You really should do some research on Mk Ultra--Operation Paper clip.

I know all about MKULTRA and how their mind control experiments ultimately failed at every turn whether they used hypnosis, drugs, or brainwashing.

PatriotOne
What are the ones that Alex Jones said "yep this is legitimate". I seem to remember them even calling the VA Tech shooter and the Japanese Tsunami a conspiracy.

Cho was mind controlled also. As was Jared Loughner. They REALLY want to take our guns away badly.

NewRightLibertarian
Another good video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o8qozpx4nM

DerailingDaTrain
03-30-2012, 10:21 PM
Cho was mind controlled also. As was Jared Loughner. They REALLY want to take our guns away badly.

See...this is why it's hard to believe anything you guys are saying. Crazy kid with a gun is now being mind controlled by the government in some plot to steal our guns?

NewRightLibertarian
03-30-2012, 10:21 PM
You have already stated that you believe the government is responsible for OKC, 9/11, JFK, RFK, etc. what other conspiracy theories do you believe in? I bet the government was behind Columbine too!

No, I just said they were involved in 9/11. I haven't researched OKC much, but from my understanding the government was likely behind it. Considering they are known robbers, drug dealers and baby murderers, I don't see how them being behind conspiracies is far-fetched at all.

Anti Federalist
03-30-2012, 10:22 PM

Nope.

Not at all.

It's responsible for more than a few however.

NewRightLibertarian

I'm not sure about Cho or Loughner, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit. Because the government is up to so much mischief, we can never know the full truth about a lot of these cases. But 9/11 is an obvious inside job, that's for sure.

PatriotOne
I know all about MKULTRA and how their mind control experiments ultimately failed at every turn whether they used hypnosis, drugs, or brainwashing.

It's been quite successful actually.....apparently enough to fool you. Though they do get glitches now and then though.

DerailingDaTrain
03-30-2012, 10:28 PM
It's been quite successful actually.....apparently enough to fool you. Though they do get glitches now and then though.

You know you'll never win people over to your side (the conspiracy theory one) if you are so abrasive in dealing with skeptics.

An example of a government plot:

Gulf of Tonkin

An unbelievable conspiracy theory:

Timothy McVeigh was brainwashed by the government and they are the ones behind OKC.

NewRightLibertarian
03-30-2012, 10:29 PM
You know you'll never win people over to your side (the conspiracy theory one) if you are so abrasive in dealing with skeptics.

I understand that we can come off as abrasive, but it's really annoying hearing the same script from everyone over and over about this stuff especially when there are obvious cases of conspiracy (9/11 and JFK being the most obvious). Plus, it makes perfect sense that the government would be involved in such conspiracies. The terrorism helps them. They get a blank check to fund whatever wars & power grabs they want to do, and they get to demonize their opposition.

donnay
03-30-2012, 10:32 PM

LOL! Really? Then why was it the government was sued back in the 90's and Clinton apologize for it?

Clinton apologizes for forced MKUltra Mind Control Experiments on 4 years old Children
http://thecounterpunch.hubpages.com/hub/Clinton_apologized_on_behalf_of_Gov_for_forced_MK_ Ultra_Mind_Control_Experiments_on_Children

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt7r_XFMT_M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGQQ4Rkbyfk

DerailingDaTrain
03-30-2012, 10:37 PM
LOL! Really? Then why was it the government was sued back in the 90's and Clinton apologize for it?

Clinton apologizes for forced MKUltra Mind Control Experiments on 4 years old Children
http://thecounterpunch.hubpages.com/hub/Clinton_apologized_on_behalf_of_Gov_for_forced_MK_ Ultra_Mind_Control_Experiments_on_Children

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt7r_XFMT_M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGQQ4Rkbyfk

Oh you mean this woman?

There is no credible evidence for O'Brien's memories, which were retrieved through the use of hypnosis. The specific program which she claimed was responsible for her dissociative identity disorder, Project Monarch, is not mentioned in reviews of MKULTRA, its alleged parent program. Because most MKULTRA records were deliberately destroyed in 1973 by order of then CIA Director Richard Helms, it has been difficult, if not impossible, for investigators to gain a complete understanding of the more than 150 individually funded research sub-projects sponsored by MKULTRA and related CIA programs. She also claims recollection of child abuse - to her and her daughter - by international pedophile rings, drug barons and satanists, as part of a sex slave aspect to her 'trauma based mind control programming'. Individuals; from United States, Canadian, Mexican and Saudi Arabian government officials, to stars of the Country and Western music scene; are among those she accuses of these crimes. Investigations into the story produced no credible evidence and numerous inconsistencies.

and this guy?

Fritz Artz Springmeier is an American conspiracy theorist and religious right wing author, formerly a resident of Corbett, Oregon, who has written a number of books claiming that satanic forces are behind a move toward world domination by various families and organizations. He has described his goal as "exposing the New World Order agenda."

On January 31, 2002, Springmeier was indicted in the United States District Court in Portland, Oregon in connection with an armed robbery. On February 12, 2003, he was found guilty of one count of armed bank robbery in violation of 18 U.S.C. §§ 2113(a) and (d) and one count of aiding and abetting in the use of a semi-automatic rifle during the commission of a felony in violation of of 18 U.S.C § 924(c)(1).

Springmeier has written and self-published a number of books based on the ideology of what's been described as an "ultra-right-wing group" called the Christian Patriot Association; this group was shut down in 2002 after convictions for tax fraud and tax evasion.He has endorsed the plausibility of Project Monarch, a purported Central Intelligence Agency mind control project whose conjectured existence is based only on the testimony of Cathy O'Brien under hypnosis.

fr33
03-30-2012, 10:41 PM
One does have to ask the constant conspiracy theorists if non-government terrorist acts exist at all? And if they do, would you (the constant conspiracy theorist) believe it? I don't doubt some of what they say is true but some of it is surely false yet there seem to be individuals that will never buy an official story ever. Everyone should question their sources. Everyone. I'm prepared to say Alex Jones is a fraud and back it up.

donnay
03-30-2012, 10:41 PM

Gulf of Tonkin

Timothy McVeigh was brainwashed by the government and they are the ones behind OKC.

The Gulf of Tonkin was considered a conspiracy theory too...until the declassified documents, and McNamara's death bed confession some 45 years later?

Ever heard of Operation Northwoods? McNamara was around then too.

Danke
03-30-2012, 10:43 PM
One does have to ask the constant conspiracy theorists if non-government terrorist acts exist at all? And if they do, would you (the constant conspiracy theorist) believe it? I don't doubt some of what they say is true but some of it is surely false yet there seem to be individuals that will never buy an official story ever.

Yes, " non-government terrorist acts exist ." Many acts are done outside of govenment, as in the case of the CIA.

PatriotOne
03-30-2012, 10:44 PM

Gulf of Tonkin

It is no crime to be ignorant about the subject of MK Ultra. But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on MK Ultra while remaining in this state of ignorance.

DerailingDaTrain
03-30-2012, 10:45 PM
It is no crime to be ignorant about the subject of MK Ultra. But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on MK Ultra while remaining in this state of ignorance.

Look, the evidence I was just given that I am wrong about MKULTRA, is a crazy woman and an even crazier man who is a convicted felon blathering about satanism.

donnay
03-30-2012, 10:48 PM
Oh you mean this woman?

and this guy?

Discredit those people all you want, that still doesn't answer my question: "Then why was it the government was sued back in the 90's and Clinton apologize for it?"

Explain this will you? Why is Bill Clinton's demeanor like it was?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-pzqMUTyfI

Anti Federalist
03-30-2012, 10:52 PM
People, people, people...you're hounding the man.

Present the evidence or articles and give him a chance to digest it.

Danke
03-30-2012, 10:53 PM
Discredit those people all you want, that still doesn't answer my question: "Then why was it the government was sued back in the 90's and Clinton apologize for it?"

Because he had to stay still as the make up lady prepared him for a TV spot?

donnay
03-30-2012, 10:59 PM
Because he had to stay still as the make up lady prepared him for a TV spot?

Clinton had to be under hypnosis-- a lady hovering over him and he never flinched?

DerailingDaTrain
03-30-2012, 11:03 PM

This

I'll be back

Edit: I just noticed this is post number 911 for me. Whoa

By the way I asked a mod but haven't gotten a reply. Is there any way I can get a name change?

PatriotOne
03-30-2012, 11:17 PM

:( We conspiracy factualists never get to have any fun....pouts.

Anti Federalist
03-30-2012, 11:25 PM
This

I'll be back

http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/keanu-reeves-whoa.jpg

Danke
03-30-2012, 11:28 PM
By the way I asked a mod but haven't gotten a reply. Is there any way I can get a name change?

No, "DerailingDaTrain" fits.

donnay
03-30-2012, 11:31 PM
This

I'll be back

*Plays Twilight Zone Music*

Are you going to change it to Ostrich? J/K

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4653434376094557&id=8b0d674845bcfd895896e61f1701c638&url=http%3a%2f%2ffarm4.staticflickr.com%2f3468%2f3 770882443_c4421bd01f.jpg

BlackTerrel
03-30-2012, 11:54 PM

307 million Americans are mind controlled. The other 2 million post on RPF and listen to Alex Jones. Let's build our own society.

BlackTerrel
03-30-2012, 11:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-pzqMUTyfI

This is actually hysterical. I just watched it twice and posted to my facebook.

If you don't laugh at that it is likely you are a mind controlled zombie.

donnay
03-31-2012, 12:15 AM
This is actually hysterical. I just watched it twice and posted to my facebook.

If you don't laugh at that it is likely you are a mind controlled zombie.

Hmm...you find that amusing? I find it very disturbing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBDhoUZgsDo&feature=related

DerailingDaTrain
03-31-2012, 11:04 AM
No, "DerailingDaTrain" fits.

No. It's something I chose without thinking much about the name. I had just seen Herman Cain's "Cain Train" ad

For anyone who want's to know I was actually thinking of changing it to BigBrother

donnay
03-31-2012, 11:20 AM
No. It's something I chose without thinking much about the name. I had just seen Herman Cain's "Cain Train" ad

For anyone who want's to know I was actually thinking of changing it to BigBrother

How fitting. :p

awake
03-31-2012, 11:44 AM
I learned some time ago to look for these political "public opinion shifting events" as a matter of examination of major stories. Public opinion is everything to politicians and their cronies. With out it their plans get destroyed, they get caught and are thrown out of power. They[ POSE's] are the 'Hell Mary' of those who do not want to give up power as well of those who desperately seek it.

Look for one developing or to happen around the convention.

BlackTerrel
03-31-2012, 12:06 PM
Hmm...you find that amusing? I find it very disturbing.

I'm more wondering what Bill Clinton getting makeup on his face 20 years ago has to do with shootings in France last week. But I guess I can't "connect the dots" - someone bring out Glenn Beck's chalk board.

donnay
03-31-2012, 12:22 PM
I'm more wondering what Bill Clinton getting makeup on his face 20 years ago has to do with shootings in France last week. But I guess I can't "connect the dots" - someone bring out Glenn Beck's chalk board.

Because this conversation went into MK Ultra--and how mind control is used--most likely how this France ordeal is shaping up. It's called Hegelian Dialectic--Problem, Reaction, Solution.

NewRightLibertarian
03-31-2012, 12:25 PM

Yeah, you aren't very bright and don't understand how the government works very well. Too bad for you :(

DerailingDaTrain
03-31-2012, 01:20 PM
How fitting. :p

Yeah.

Of course there is the obvious connection to 1984 but I decided it would be funny to (if I can) change it to BigBrother after a few people accused me of being a spy, an Obama supporter, a Romney supporter, a troll, and an agent trying to disrupt the movement. Also I would have this as my avatar:

http://www.philipcoppens.com/1984_01.jpg

No Free Beer
03-31-2012, 01:27 PM
The french government has been doing this since the beginning of time. Well, their time, as a country.

WarNoMore
03-31-2012, 01:44 PM

A shame we never got to see the full video that Cho made during the shootings. Some of the things he said about being buried alive or crucified are some of the ways they torture mind control victims.

DerailingDaTrain
03-31-2012, 01:54 PM
A shame we never got to see the full video that Cho made during the shootings. Some of the things he said about being buried alive or crucified are some of the ways they torture mind control victims.

The kid who went crazy and shot up VA Tech? No brainwashing there. Just a lonely individual who bottled up his rage until he exploded.

I typed in VA Tech conspiracy and Infowars was the second page. I read the article and towards the middle Alex starts talking about a different murder and says this:

It then emerged that the killer Thomas Hamilton was heavily involved in Freemasonry , as well as running clubs for young boys,

Stuff like that is going to turn people off of what he is saying not to mention how he thinks Columbine is a conspiracy to take away our guns. He says this about Columbine:

In the aftermath of Columbine there were calls for vastly increased gun control laws, more than 15 state legislatures passed significant gun control bills or dropped NRA-supported bills.

Yeah...Because two kids who were sick in the head had grandiose ideas that they were better than everyone and bought guns through a friend and people thought that we should put more restrictions on weapons. People are stupid and they react to a horrific event by passing legislation against things they don't need to (Patriot Act, NDAA, etc).

The Illuminati and Free Masons? Weren't some of our Founding Fathers Free Masons?

moderate libertarian
03-31-2012, 07:35 PM
Yea had read that suspected double agent travelled to Israel and was interviewed by Israeli military or security agency but second part was being denied.

PatriotOne
03-31-2012, 08:16 PM

Indeed it is. Then there were the 2 plays he wrote that was released to the media by his roomate....obvious mk ultra stuff. Also his roomate talked about how he had no friends but left the dorm every night and rode his bike somewhere but wouldn't tell his roomate where. Turns out there is a DARPA facility about a 5 minute bike ride from VTech.

wrestlingwes_8
03-31-2012, 08:54 PM
Says the person who thinks the government is going to round us all up and put us in camps. They don't need to do that to control the populace.

Too many people = too much pollution; that is exactly how they view it. They want to conserve and hoard the resources of the earth so they can proliferate themselves and their families. Yeah, they could continue to go along with the current model and control society but for how much longer? Sooner or later people will rebel against the system, like the awakening we are seeing now. So therefore their goal is to slowly bring about a total control grid so that by the time anyone realizes what is going on, it's too late.

Simple
03-31-2012, 10:15 PM
Documents obtained by Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit show then-Deputy Attorney General Eric Holder authorized members of the FBI to provide explosives to Oklahoma City bombing criminals Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols immediately prior to the April 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah building. Feb 3, 2012

Hmmmmm

DerailingDaTrain
03-31-2012, 10:22 PM
Hmmmmm

Link to the entire thing? That better not be from Infowars

donnay
04-01-2012, 12:08 AM
The kid who went crazy and shot up VA Tech? No brainwashing there. Just a lonely individual who bottled up his rage until he exploded.

I typed in VA Tech conspiracy and Infowars was the second page. I read the article and towards the middle Alex starts talking about a different murder and says this:

Stuff like that is going to turn people off of what he is saying not to mention how he thinks Columbine is a conspiracy to take away our guns. He says this about Columbine:

Yeah...Because two kids who were sick in the head had grandiose ideas that they were better than everyone and bought guns through a friend and people thought that we should put more restrictions on weapons. People are stupid and they react to a horrific event by passing legislation against things they don't need to (Patriot Act, NDAA, etc).

The Illuminati and Free Masons? Weren't some of our Founding Fathers Free Masons?

You know if you are going to throw Alex under the bus you really ought to research the issues. Because then you will find that what Alex has reported is what he researched, like many of us have done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfM9VMVUPn0

The Columbine kids, for example, were both heavily medicated with psychotropic drugs--those drugs are mind altering.

Here are some examples of people whacked out on psychotropic drugs:

* In 1988, 31-year-old Laurie Dann, who had been taking Anafranil and Lithium, walked into a second-grade classroom in Winnetka, Ill., and began shooting. One child was killed and six wounded.

* Later that same year, 19-year-old James Wilson went on a shooting rampage at the Greenwood, S.C., Elementary School and killed two 8-year-old girls and wounded seven others. He'd been on Xanax, Valium and five other drugs.

* Kip Kinkel, a 15-year-old of Springfield, Ore., in 1998 murdered his parents and proceeded to his high school where he went on a rampage killing two students and wounding 22 others. Kinkel had been prescribed both Prozac and Ritalin.

* Patrick Purdy, 25, in 1989 opened fire on a school yard filled with children in Stockton, Calif. Five kids were killed and 30 wounded. He been treated with Thorazine and Amitriptyline.

* Steve Lieth of Chelsea, Mich., in 1993 walked into a school meeting and shot and killed the school superintendent, wounding two others, while on Prozac.

* 10-year-old Tommy Becton in 1996 grabbed his 3-year-old niece as a shield and aimed a shotgun at a sheriff's deputy who accompanied a truant officer to his Florida home. He'd been put on Prozac.

* Michael Carneal, 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in Heath High in West Paducah, Ky. Three died and one was paralyzed. Carneal reportedly was on Ritalin.

* In 1998, 11-year-old Andrew Golden and 14-year-old Mitchell Johnson apparently faked a fire alarm at Westside Middle School in Jonesboro, Ark., and shot at students as they left the building. Four students and a teacher were killed. The boys were believed to be on Ritalin.

* In 1999, Shawn Cooper, 15, of Notus, Idaho, took a shotgun to school and injured one student. He had been taking Ritalin.

* April 20, 1999, Eric Harris, 18, and Dylan Klebold, 17, shot and killed 12 classmates and a teacher and wounded 24 others. Harris had been taking Luvox.

* Todd Smith walked into as high school in Taber, Alberta, Canada in 1999 with a shotgun and killed one and injured a second student. He has been given a drug after a five-minute phone consultation with a psychiatrist.

* Steven Abrams drove his car into a preschool playground in 1999 in Costa Mesa., Calif., killing two. He was on probation with a requirement to take Lithium.

* In 2000, T.J. Solomon, 15, opened fire at Heritage High School in Conyers, Ga., while on a mix of antidepressants. Six were wounded.

* The same year Seth Trickey of Gibson, Okla., 13, was on a variety of prescriptions when he opened fire on his middle-school class, injuring five.

* Elizabeth Bush, 14, was on Prozac. She shot and wounded another student at Bishop Neumann High in Williamsport, Pa.

* Jason Hoffman, 18, in 2001 was on Effexor and Celexa, both antidepressants, when he wounded two teachers at California's Granite Hills High School.

* In Wahluke, Wash., Cory Baadsgaard, 16, took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage in 2001. He has been taking Paxil and Effexor.

* In Tokyo in 2001, Mamoru Takuma, 37, went into a second-grade classroom and started stabbing students. He killed eight. He had taken 10 times his normal dosage of an antidepressant.

* Duane Morrison, 53, shot and killed a girl at Platte Canyon High School in Colorado in 2006. Antidepressants later were found in his vehicle.

* In 2005, 16-year-old Native American Jeff Weise on the Red Lake Indian Reservation in Minnesota was under the influence of the antidepressant Prozac when he shot and killed nine people and wounding five before committing suicide.

Another case involving a school-age youth – although not at a school – happened in 1986, when 14-year-old Rod Mathews of Canton, Mass., beat a classmate to death with a baseball bat while on Ritalin.

And just a few among the dozens of incidents cited, but not apparently related to schools:

* William Cruse in 1987 was charged with killing six people in Palm Bay, Fla., after taking psychiatric drugs for "several years."

* The same year, Bartley James Dobben killed his two young sons by throwing them into a 1,300-degree foundry ladle. He been on a "regimen" of psychiatric drugs.

* Joseph T. WesBecker, 47, just a month after he began taking Prozac, shot 20 workers at Standard Gravure Corp. in Louisville, Ky., killing nine. Eli Lilly, which makes Prozac, later settled a lawsuit brought by survivors.

* In 1991, 61-year-old Barbara Mortenson, on Prozac for two weeks, "cannibalized her 87-year-old mother …"

* In 1992, Lynnwood Drake III, shot and killed six in San Luis Obispo and Morro Bay. Prozac and Valium were found in his system.

* Sixteen-year-old Victor Brancaccio attacked and killed an 81-year-old woman, covered her corpse with red spray-paint. He was two months into a Zoloft regimen.

* While on four medications including Prozac, Dr. Debora Green in 1995 set her Prairie Village, Mo., home on fire, killing her children, ages 6 and 13.

* Kurt Danysh, 18, shot and killed his father in 1996, 17 days after his first dose of Prozac. "I didn't realize I did it until after it was done. … This might sound weird, but it felt like I had no control of what I was doing, like I was left there just holding a gun."

* In 1998, GlaxoSmithKline, maker of Paxil, was ordered to pay $6.4 million to surviving family members after Donald Schnell, 60, just 48 hours after taking Paxil, flew into a rage and killed his wife, daughter and granddaughter.

So before you go poo-pooing things you haven't even bothered to researched yourself, stop for a moment, take a deep breath and research it thoroughly. Alex Jones is really only a messenger. You have no idea the evil we are up against.

Danke
04-01-2012, 12:19 AM
* April 20, 1999, Eric Harris, 18, and Dylan Klebold, 17, shot and killed 12 classmates and a teacher and wounded 24 others. Harris had been taking Luvox."

What about Klebold?

How many incidences are there where drugs were not involved? And how many incidences have been prevented by administrating drugs?

donnay
04-01-2012, 12:33 AM
* April 20, 1999, Eric Harris, 18, and Dylan Klebold, 17, shot and killed 12 classmates and a teacher and wounded 24 others. Harris had been taking Luvox."

What about Klebold?

How many incidences are there where drugs were not involved? And how many incidences have been prevented by administrating drugs?

Officially, Klebold's medical records remain sealed. As far as how many incidences have been prevented, I do not have the answer for that. But one thing I know, these psychotropic drugs are prescribed way too easily. This country is over medicated as it is.

http://ssristories.com/index.php

moderate libertarian
04-01-2012, 06:25 AM
Officially, Klebold's medical records remain sealed. As far as how many incidences have been prevented, I do not have the answer for that. But one thing I know, these psychotropic drugs are prescribed way too easily. This country is over medicated as it is.

So true.

BlackTerrel
04-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Indeed it is. Then there were the 2 plays he wrote that was released to the media by his roomate....obvious mk ultra stuff. Also his roomate talked about how he had no friends but left the dorm every night and rode his bike somewhere but wouldn't tell his roomate where. Turns out there is a DARPA facility about a 5 minute bike ride from VTech.

Aha he rode his bike. All the proof we need... mind control yet again.

It must be so easy to exist in this world of beliefs where everything is so easily explained.

DerailingDaTrain
04-01-2012, 01:42 PM
Columbine was not a government conspiracy.