PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL lawn signs all over NEW HAMPSHIRE (see youtube)

Falseflagop
11-14-2007, 02:34 PM
Love the guy that says, you would think this guy RON PAUL is a realtor with all the signs all over the place!! WOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rszZnspwEFo

chrismatthews
11-14-2007, 02:45 PM
Love the guy that says, you would think this guy RON PAUL is a realtor with all the signs all over the place!! WOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rszZnspwEFo

I watched the 30 minute interview the chowder lady did with paul a while back, and while she obviously disagreed on a few things i could tell she was impressed.

What a positive little blurb about the paul campaign, im glad she brought it up.

OferNave
11-14-2007, 02:49 PM
I've been covering Portsmouth. Every time I see a new sign pop up for another candidate, I stop and add Ron Paul to the spot.

StumbleBum7
11-14-2007, 02:51 PM
nice! i was just out taking a neighbors dog back that had gotten out of their fence. on the street behind me ( i dont got back there ever) i saw a RON PAUL yard sign infront of one of my near neighbors houses! about a month ago i put one into the entrance of my neighborhood on a rather busy street, don't know how long they've had theirs up but its inspiring :). My mom won't let me put one infront of the house for wierd reasons :( but o well still a sign in a high traffic area

torchbearer
11-14-2007, 02:54 PM
nice! i was just out taking a neighbors dog back that had gotten out of their fence. on the street behind me ( i dont got back there ever) i saw a RON PAUL yard sign infront of one of my near neighbors houses! about a month ago i put one into the entrance of my neighborhood on a rather busy street, don't know how long they've had theirs up but its inspiring :). My mom won't let me put one infront of the house for wierd reasons :( but o well still a sign in a high traffic area

Put a sign up anyway.. tell her you are taking a stand for something in your life and that you hope that she could understand and get behind you because it really is that important to you. Say it with Bambi eyes... and before you know it... your house will be covered with ron paul.

ConstitutionGal
11-14-2007, 03:01 PM
I loved the part about the disappearing Romney signs!! To know him is to stop supporting him!!

kylejack
11-14-2007, 03:08 PM
That lady did a long interview with Ron Paul a while back. Check it out, its good stuff.

speciallyblend
11-14-2007, 03:13 PM
Put a sign up anyway.. tell her you are taking a stand for something in your life and that you hope that she could understand and get behind you because it really is that important to you. Say it with Bambi eyes... and before you know it... your house will be covered with ron paul.

lmfao,but its so true,its your mom,just give her those puppy eyes,its time to use the force young luke skywalker;) plan 2 mow the lawn;) back up plan clean the bathroom,after that just kiss some ______;)

Zydeco
11-14-2007, 03:17 PM

You gotta ask her like this: (warning, offensive)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W16wLoYh394