PDA

View Full Version : Need input FAST > Moneybomb wore out?

DonovanJames
03-29-2012, 03:19 PM
Very interesting to note -- There is a thread on DP about this:

http://www.dailypaul.com/222889/ron-y-2012

It is more of an Infobomb then a Moneybomb and brings up a VERY convincing rhetoric. Not only is it a new concept but it is also something that could be very monumental. What we can tie in with the viral aspect is a Ron Paul Payday program which will be an auto deduction for 5, 10, 20 from weekly/bi weekly paychecks.

I've sent an email to some of the lower volunteers of the campaign in hopes be able to forward myself to the web admins of the RonPaul2012 site to set up the program in conjunction with the Infobomb..

A guy from DP also has the domain rights to a site that can be used incase the campaign is not on board or does not reply.

If we could get atleast 100,000 people to sign up for $10 a week out of their paychecks? --- There are 1,000,000 people who have voted for RP

joshnorris14
03-29-2012, 03:25 PM
I know the foundations for disaster relief have been successful because of their $10 texts that deduct from their phone bill. Maybe we can do something similar?

DonovanJames
03-29-2012, 03:41 PM
I've sent an email to some of the lower volunteers of the campaign in hopes be able to forward myself to the web admins of the RonPaul2012 site to set up the program in conjunction with the Infobomb..

Just made some headway with this