PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Massie's primary is in MAY, those wanting to donate should know that

sailingaway
03-29-2012, 11:42 AM
I have donated to Massie and wasn't aware of that. Of course his campaign will be pushing for funding next month, but Ron also has money bombs coming up which generally take priority here, so I wanted to make sure people know the timing sensitivity for Massie, for those who want to donate to him but need to budget it, and want to donate to Ron, too.

03-29-2012, 12:33 PM
I have donated to Massie and wasn't aware of that. Of course his campaign will be pushing for funding next month, but Ron also has money bombs coming up which generally take priority here, so I wanted to make sure people know the timing sensitivity for Massie, for those who want to donate to him but need to budget it, and want to donate to Ron, too.

?

He needs the money now... a candidate who gets money at the last minute might as well not get it at all. It does so much more good to give to a candidate earlier in the cycle, so they can use the money to 1. raise more money and 2. get an early jump on the competition.

We shouldn't discourage people from donating to Massie, this is exactly the right time to do so.

sailingaway
03-29-2012, 12:39 PM
I don't get the confusion here. I was letting people know his primary date so they WOULD donate. I understand people are going to be pushing in April and I think that might be LATE, and might get less traction with Ron's money bomb. Otherwise I could see people having budgeted for one who might, with more time, have budgeted for two, if both were important to them.

thomas-in-ky
03-29-2012, 02:38 PM
If you are thinking about donating to my campaign, please consider doing so before March 31st. $1 before March 31st is like $2 after March 31st because of the keen media interest in the Q1 fund raising numbers for each candidate. The numbers will be public by April 15th.

This is the donation page https://secure.thomasmassie.com/

I have been averaging about 1500 miles per week campaigning in my '93 Mustang, with multiple events and meetings every day. There are seven weeks remaining in my race, and I will be working hard right up until May 22. Our indicators show that a vast number of the people who typically vote in primaries are undecided or even unaware of this congressional race. I have the best grass roots support of any candidate by far (and we are scorching the other campaigns in the sign war!), but it will take $ to get my message to the voters... using mailers, radio, tv, and calls. Even though there are 7 candidates in the race, I would put my odds of winning this at well above 50%. The republican who wins this primary is favored to beat the democrat by 14 points in this conservative district, and this will remain a safe republican seat for decades. The May 22nd Republican primary is THE race. We can win this!

And keep an eye open... we have some significant campaign announcements in the next couple days. :toady:

Thank you!
Thomas

JasonC
03-29-2012, 03:24 PM
Thanks for this thread. I know people are hurting and donating left and right, but this election cycle is almost over. Thomas Massie would be a great addition to the congress. With Ron Paul leaving, we will need some people like him and Thomas is a future leader of this movement. Give what you can please and let's get this man elected!

johndeal
03-29-2012, 03:33 PM
Just donated another 250. Hope it helps.

thomas-in-ky
03-29-2012, 08:32 PM
Just donated another 250. Hope it helps.

This helps tremendously !!
It will show up in my Q1 fundraising numbers.
This is the most winnable "liberty" pick up seat in the US this year.
I can and will make RPF proud.
Watch for big news tomorrow.

Jeremy
03-30-2012, 08:58 AM
bump

Austin
03-30-2012, 09:06 AM
If you are thinking about donating to my campaign, please consider doing so before March 31st. $1 before March 31st is like $2 after March 31st because of the keen media interest in the Q1 fund raising numbers for each candidate. The numbers will be public by April 15th.

This is the donation page https://secure.thomasmassie.com/

I have been averaging about 1500 miles per week campaigning in my '93 Mustang, with multiple events and meetings every day. There are seven weeks remaining in my race, and I will be working hard right up until May 22. Our indicators show that a vast number of the people who typically vote in primaries are undecided or even unaware of this congressional race. I have the best grass roots support of any candidate by far (and we are scorching the other campaigns in the sign war!), but it will take $ to get my message to the voters... using mailers, radio, tv, and calls. Even though there are 7 candidates in the race, I would put my odds of winning this at well above 50%. The republican who wins this primary is favored to beat the democrat by 14 points in this conservative district, and this will remain a safe republican seat for decades. The May 22nd Republican primary is THE race. We can win this!

And keep an eye open... we have some significant campaign announcements in the next couple days. :toady:

Thank you!
Thomas

It's not much, but ...

http://i.imgur.com/i6jp5.png

FSP-Rebel
03-30-2012, 09:11 AM
Godspeed
Amount: $50.00
Transaction date/time: 2012-03-30 10:09:49

Lishy
03-30-2012, 09:13 AM
Can Canadians donate? I MIGHT have money left on my Mastercard giftcard (I think I should give my last pennies to Massie instead, since I know he needs the money right now more than Paul...)

johndeal
03-30-2012, 09:35 AM
Can Canadians donate? I MIGHT have money left on my Mastercard giftcard (I think I should give my last pennies to Massie instead, since I know he needs the money right now more than Paul...)

Nope. But does anyone know if there is a superpac for Massie? You could donate to one of those.

trey4sports
03-30-2012, 09:48 AM
Nope. But does anyone know if there is a superpac for Massie? You could donate to one of those.

non u.s. citizens cannot donate to super-pac's.

Brian4Liberty
03-30-2012, 12:30 PM
Bump.

jbauer
03-30-2012, 12:40 PM
get er done!!!

Amount:

$20.12

Transaction ID:

EXJP8F13A2D2

Transaction date/time:

2012-03-30 13:39:47

Adrock
03-30-2012, 07:26 PM
This helps tremendously !!
It will show up in my Q1 fundraising numbers.
This is the most winnable "liberty" pick up seat in the US this year.
I can and will make RPF proud.
Watch for big news tomorrow.

What is the news?

Jeremy
03-31-2012, 07:28 AM
Last day

Adrock
03-31-2012, 07:21 PM
Bump, only a few hours left.

ronpaulhawaii
03-31-2012, 07:25 PM
You sent a payment of $20.12 USD to Thomas Massie for Congress

http://www.thomasmassie.com/

John F Kennedy III
03-31-2012, 07:51 PM
Bump. If anyone can help out Glen Bradley too that would be awesome.

Jeremy
03-31-2012, 08:15 PM
New ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk7BmvEJfQE

Adrock
03-31-2012, 09:36 PM
Amount: $25.00
Transaction ID: ETHP8ECXXXXX
Transaction date/time: 2012-03-31 22:34:48

Anyone else in before the quarter is up?