PDA

View Full Version : The CNN YouTube Republican debate

Cleaner44
11-14-2007, 02:04 PM
What will YOU ask the REPUBLICAN presidential candidates?

Has anyone brought up the idea of us submitting questions for the YouTube debates?

I propose that we all craft great questions that would allow Ron Paul to really shine at this debate. Questions that are extremely fair and legitimate. Questions that highlight the differences between Ron Paul and the Neo-Cons.
Such as:
If you were the elected President of the United States, what would you do to curb the massive giveaways of American taxpayer dollars to nations in the form of Foreign Aid?
or
If you were the elected President of the United States, would you work toward eliminating the federal income tax?
or
If you were the elected President of the United States, would you allow younger workers the opportunity to opt out of social security?
or
If you were the elected President of the United States, how would you ensure America’s sovereignty and protect us from the North American Union?

Using questions that highlight the positions of Republicans but also reveal the hypocrisy of the Neo-Cons.

What will YOU ask the REPUBLICAN presidential candidates?

http://www.youtube.com/republicandebate?utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-syn&utm_medium=ha&utm_term=youtube%20debate

strategos
11-14-2007, 02:11 PM
yea, post videos good notice

Cleaner44
11-14-2007, 02:29 PM
The more video questions proposed by Ron Paul supporters, the better chance of setting the tone of the debate.

newmedia4ron
11-14-2007, 02:48 PM
bump

newmedia4ron
11-14-2007, 11:36 PM
Lets flood the CNN/Youtube debate with questions that would help Ron Paul look better during the debate. Lets post so many that it will be guaranteed that some of our will get through to broadcast.
questions you can play with:

"Why does Ron Paul leads in donations from military voters?"
"Top Democratic candidates won't vow full Iraq pullout by 2013. Is there any Republican that has the courage to end this war?"
"If an alliance with Israel threatens our national security would you be willing to break ties/aid?"
"Mr. McCain, you once said that Ron Paul is the most honest man in Congress, what has changed?"
"Do you believe terrorists resent America because we invade their holy land or the silly notion they hate us for our freedom?"
"How do you expect to win the general election if 70% of the American people want us out of the war?"
"Republicans, except for Mr. Giuliani, understand prohibition does not work with guns why would you expect different with drugs?"
"Why are we worrying about the borders and bridges of Iraq when our own suck?"
"What will you do to end the war on drugs?"
"What will you do to make the government more transparent?"
"What will you do to protect the value of our currency?"
"What will you do end the inflation tax?"
"What are you going to do to protect the individual?"
"Do you believe in sound money?"
"Is America a democracy or a republic?"
"Are you an individualist or a collectivist?"
"Do you suffer from Islamphobia?"
"Will you end draft registration?"
"Will you end the IRS?"
"Do you promise never to declare martial law?"
"Do you believe in the Just War theory?"
"Do you vow a full Iraq pullout by 2011?"
"Mr. Thompson, do you believe the priority of government is to protect itself?"
"Are you what Barry Goldwater warned us about?"
"Rudy/Romney, how can we trust you if you lack consistency?"
"Why do your views seem to change before every election?"
"Are any of you not lawyers?"
"Why do I hear constant threats of terrorism when I am more likely to die in a car accident?"
"Have you ever voted to raise congressional pay and why?"
"Do you participate in the lucrative congressional pension program?"
"Why do Ron Paul supporter's have so much enthusiasm"
"Do you want the government to be able to track our every move?"
"Are we an empire or a Republic?"
"This is a question to all the candidates. I only want a yes or no answer. Do the ends justify the means?"

Also please rate & comment this great question (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOXNa4KHu9Q)! So it gets a better chance to be featured on the debate.

Keep it under 30 seconds. Make sure to have decent audio and lighting.

Paulitician
11-14-2007, 11:40 PM
The more video questions proposed by Ron Paul supporters, the better chance of setting the tone of the debate.
I doubt it. He'll probably get more time, to be sure, since he is the "king" of YouTube and recently he's made huge bucks, but it's not going to center around him. Giuliani, Romney and Thompson will be sucking away most of the time from the debate. Those bastards...

Joby
11-15-2007, 12:18 AM
As long as he's not on the end still. :rolleyes:

RPinSEAZ
11-16-2007, 04:03 PM
I doubt it. He'll probably get more time, to be sure, since he is the "king" of YouTube and recently he's made huge bucks, but it's not going to center around him. Giuliani, Romney and Thompson will be sucking away most of the time from the debate. Those bastards...

Haha, I thought I was seeing something when I highlighted your post.