PDA

View Full Version : Katy Perry’s Military Industrial Complex Propaganda

John F Kennedy III
03-29-2012, 09:29 AM
Katy Perry’s Military Industrial Complex Propaganda

Infowars.com
March 28, 2012

The globalist empire needs you – especially if you are young and naďve and think you’ll meet a girl like Katy Perry in the next war zone.

“Part of Me,” Perry’s latest music video, is straight up psychological propaganda designed to make being a Marine sexy and fashionable when it is in fact a living hell of multiple tours of duty in far-away war zones in countries of strategic interest to the globalists.

The video also reveals how desperate the military is to attract new recruits. Fewer people are interested in “serving” the bankers in their foreign wars of conquest now that we have a vibrant and thriving alternative media.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2YJ2ZzVifq0

original article:
http://www.infowars.com/katy-perrys-military-industrial-complex-propaganda/

eduardo89
03-29-2012, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the daily dose of Alex Jones :)

Lol I like how he starts explains about different pig breeds

coastie
03-29-2012, 10:03 AM
I thnik Katy Perry should enlist in the Marines and head on over there. Team America, Fuck Yeah Katy!!!!!

John F Kennedy III
03-29-2012, 10:19 AM

Haha yeah :)

John F Kennedy III
03-29-2012, 10:20 AM
I thnik Katy Perry should enlist in the Marines and head on over there. Team America, Fuck Yeah Katy!!!!!

That's a grand idea :)

No Free Beer
03-29-2012, 10:25 AM
I am no anti-Alex guy, but this is what sometimes gets me a little turned off by him.

It's a stupid music video. Who gives a shit?

This video has nothing to do with trying to recruit new people.

It's a f*cking music video.

coastie
03-29-2012, 10:44 AM
I am no anti-Alex guy, but this is what sometimes gets me a little turned off by him.

Glorifying=/= recruiting. People are that feeble minded nowadays.

coastie
03-29-2012, 10:45 AM
That's a grand idea :)

...and that goes for EVERYONE else that advocates "we" do this or that with the military. Put your money where your mouth is.

Matthew5
03-29-2012, 10:58 AM
What's his take on G.I. Jane? :rolleyes:

donnay
03-29-2012, 11:00 AM

Because many kids/young adults are influenced by the entertainment community.

Wait until Madison Ave tries to brainwash the kids on how cool being microchipped is!

eduardo89
03-29-2012, 11:05 AM

"it's just a music video", "it's just a movie", "it's just a book", "it's just a newspaper article", "it's just a commercial", "it's just a tv show", "it's just a lesson plan", "it's just a radio show"....

Do you see how eventually it's everything you're exposed to?

No Free Beer
03-29-2012, 11:26 AM
"it's just a music video", "it's just a movie", "it's just a book", "it's just a newspaper article", "it's just a commercial", "it's just a tv show", "it's just a lesson plan", "it's just a radio show"....

I'm starting to see that there are a lot of Ron Paul supporters who are just too broad about things.

Yes, there is no doubt that our national news media is corrupt and are either 1. shit stirrers, or 2. propaganda machines. I can easily relate to you on that.

I also see how a lot of movies, because of their directors, have agenda driven themes in them.

I see how there are people in this world, like the Kony 2012 thing, that try to make things seem cool and hip, by driving their agendas in a certain fashion to exploit youg people.

But, not everything that is made or produced is a grand globalist conspiracy. I don't know if that was what Jones was saying. But, if it was, then he has to go out and get some fresh air.

I have seen the music video. It is stupid. But in no way does it make me think of this brainwashing people to join the military.

Again, if you honestly think that is propaganda, in an attempt to recruit more young people, you need to reevaluate your life and how you see things.

If you have this mentality that everything that is out there is an attempt by the "globalists" to brainwash you and your fellow beings in to doing something, you will drive yourself crazy.

NewRightLibertarian
03-29-2012, 11:29 AM
I'm starting to see that there are a lot of Ron Paul supporters who are just too broad about things.

Yes, there is no doubt that our national news media is corrupt and are either 1. shit stirrers, or 2. propaganda machines. I can easily relate to you on that.

I also see how a lot of movies, because of their directors, have agenda driven themes in them.

I see how there are people in this world, like the Kony 2012 thing, that try to make things seem cool and hip, by driving their agendas in a certain fashion to exploit youg people.

But, not everything that is made or produced is a grand globalist conspiracy. I don't know if that was what Jones was saying. But, if it was, then he has to go out and get some fresh air.

I have seen the music video. It is stupid. But in no way does it make me think of this brainwashing people to join the military.

Again, if you honestly think that is propaganda, in an attempt to recruit more young people, you need to reevaluate your life and how you see things.

If you have this mentality that everything that is out there is an attempt by the "globalists" to brainwash you and your fellow beings in to doing something, you will drive yourself crazy.

You're just naive. It's well-known that the CIA uses Hollywood and the music industry to brainwash the population.

No Free Beer
03-29-2012, 11:30 AM
You're just naive. It's well-known that the CIA uses Hollywood and the music industry to brainwash the population.

Proof?

No Free Beer
03-29-2012, 11:31 AM

Listen, I am not naive. I do admit that there is a lot out there that just brainwashes people, specifically the young.

I am not disagreeing with you there.

But, to make it out that everything that we are exposed to is linked to the globalists and that they have some grand plan in every aspect of our lives is ridiculous.

Again, if that's how you think, you are just driving yourself crazy.

NewRightLibertarian
03-29-2012, 11:32 AM
Proof?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2008/nov/14/thriller-ridley-scott

But, to make it out that everything that we are exposed to is linked to the globalists and that they have some grand plan in every aspect of our lives is ridiculous.

There are bands who don't go with the flow, but a teeny bopper talentless pig like Katy Perry is obviously being used by the usual suspects to push messages to the American people. It's not like she has any integrity or talent.

pcgame
03-29-2012, 11:40 AM

NewRightLibertarian
03-29-2012, 11:41 AM
NFB low quality posting is against forum rules

Nothing low quality about alerting people to military propaganda.

No Free Beer
03-29-2012, 11:41 AM

define 'low posting'

eduardo89
03-29-2012, 11:45 AM
define 'low posting'

I think you'll have to talk to Malkusm about that.

No Free Beer
03-29-2012, 11:45 AM

There are bands who don't go with the flow, but a teeny bopper talentless pig like Katy Perry is obviously being used by the usual suspects to push messages to the American people. It's not like she has any integrity or talent.

That was a good link.

+rep

No Free Beer
03-29-2012, 11:47 AM

I am not 'low quality posting'

We are having a discussion on whether or not the globalists are infiltrating every aspect of pop culture. Because of it, SGT provided me with a very informative link.

I suggest you mind your own business, PC. Stop meddling around in other people's affairs. Dr. Paul would be very saddened by your approach.

pcgame
03-29-2012, 11:51 AM

John F Kennedy III
03-29-2012, 11:51 AM
Because many kids/young adults are influenced by the entertainment community.

Wait until Madison Ave tries to brainwash the kids on how cool being microchipped is!

This.

No Free Beer
03-29-2012, 12:05 PM
How would the globalist not be infiltrating every aspect of pop culture?

In fact, they probably started all most of these cliches like "emo" "Punk" "goth" etc and everything else. No offense of course to people who enjoy these styles.

get some fresh air.

Jingles
03-29-2012, 12:09 PM
People really take Katy Perry seriously? Really? To me this is about as equivalent to saying that videos of the Backstreet Boys were trying to turn kids gay or something... Like, come on now.

donnay
03-29-2012, 12:10 PM

You need to research:

Operation Mockingbird
Operation Hollywood

CIA Pitches Scripts to Hollywood
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/09/cia-pitches-hollywood/

The Pentagon’s strengthening grip on Hollywood
http://www.salon.com/2011/08/29/sirota_military_movies/

No Free Beer
03-29-2012, 12:30 PM
You need to research:

Operation Mockingbird
Operation Hollywood

Salon....really?

WarNoMore
03-29-2012, 12:44 PM
get some fresh air.

Salon....really?

:):)

CaptainAmerica
03-29-2012, 12:45 PM
That music video is totally weird.

donnay
03-29-2012, 12:51 PM
Salon....really?

Look a broken clock is right twice a day. I gave you examples of which you asked for. You do not have to take what I posted as truth-- do your own research! Sheesh!

Seek and ye shall find...

No Free Beer
03-29-2012, 12:55 PM
That music video is totally weird.

It's absolutely stupid. That is why I am not buying what Alex Jones is saying here.

There are a lot of things I agree with him on. This, I do not.

No Free Beer
03-29-2012, 12:56 PM
Look a broken clock is right twice a day. I gave you examples of which you asked for. You do not have to take what I posted as truth-- do your own research! Sheesh!

Seek and ye shall find...

No, you did give me something which I found as good info (Mockingbird). SGT also gave me some good info from the Guardian.

I was just saying that I don't trust Salon that much. Either way, I read the article. So thank you.

WilliamC
03-29-2012, 01:00 PM
Just stop watching television.

Worked for me.

Now all I see is some sort of propaganda whenever it is turned on.

Elvis was right after all...

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/images/articles/SBJ200204081801-01.jpg

donnay
03-29-2012, 01:05 PM
No, you did give me something which I found as good info (Mockingbird). SGT also gave me some good info from the Guardian.

I was just saying that I don't trust Salon that much. Either way, I read the article. So thank you.

My apologies, then. I am not a big fan of Salon either, but as I said, "a broken clock is right twice a day." We all need to use discernment, and research the issues ourselves.

I am like Morpheus-- I can show you the door, you must walk through it.

Hollywood, commercial television, and MSM have more of an impact on peoples minds than they care to admit. If you turn then off for a week or two you can see it more.

For instance, war movies and military commercials:

"You must glorify war in order to get the public to accept the fact that your going to send their sons and daughters to die."

Son of Detroit
03-29-2012, 01:06 PM
I highly doubt that 14 year old girly girls are going to be be inspired by this and join the marines.

If this was some globalist conspiracy, wouldn't they have picked an artist that appeals to boys in their late teens? None of my buddies watch Katy Perry music videos (at least I sure hope they don't).

I'm in 100% agreement with No Free Beer, the paranoia on this forum is stronger than it ever was.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
03-29-2012, 01:10 PM
I highly doubt that 14 year old girly girls are going to be be inspired by this and join the marines.

Maybe they'll be non girly-girls who would like to be more like Katy Perry.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
03-29-2012, 01:13 PM
the paranoia on this forum is stronger than it ever was.

The idea that the video is propaganda did not originate here. The feds work with hollywood on a regular basis, whether it is about war, or drugs.

donnay
03-29-2012, 01:13 PM

If this was some globalist conspiracy, wouldn't they have picked an artist that appeals to boys in their late teens? None of my buddies watch Katy Perry music videos (at least I sure hope they don't).

I'm in 100% agreement with No Free Beer, the paranoia on this forum is stronger than it ever was.

If you're not paranoid, then you aren't paying attention!

No Free Beer
03-29-2012, 01:16 PM
My apologies, then. I am not a big fan of Salon either, but as I said, "a broken clock is right twice a day." We all need to use discernment, and research the issues ourselves.

I am like Morpheus-- I can show you the door, you must walk through it.

Hollywood, commercial television, and MSM have more of an impact on peoples minds than they care to admit. If you turn then off for a week or two you can see it more.

For instance, war movies and military commercials:

"You must glorify war in order to get the public to accept the fact that your going to send their sons and daughters to die."

No apologies, my friend. You were a big help.

I don't watch much TV anyway. I turned off cable news over a month ago, and it has been great. The only time I turn it on is when my sports teams (Chicago Bears, Bulls, Cubs, USF football/basketball, VFB Stutgart, etc) are on.

You and I agree on more than we think.

Cheers.

dannno
03-29-2012, 01:25 PM
Proof?

Pop artists generally don't write their own music.

There are only like 5 REALLY popular pop music artists, who reach hundreds of millions of people.

I know that isn't proof.. for proof you will need to do your own research on the media and draw your own conclusions. I'm merely pointing out that it's not that hard.

dannno
03-29-2012, 01:33 PM
How would the globalist not be infiltrating every aspect of pop culture?

In fact, they probably started all most of these cliches like "emo" "Punk" "goth" etc and everything else. No offense of course to people who enjoy these styles.

They didn't start any of those, and I think they have only a limited amount of co-opting. Marilyn Manson is not co-opted, I doubt The Cure is either, and these were the mainstays for the mid to late 90s goth community that sprung up before Columbine occurred (I do believe there is something really fishy with the Columbine shootings)

Emo started becoming popular around that time as a sort of sub-culture of goth and punk, but it branched out into metalcore and other musical genres like folk emo (Bright Eyes). IMO the first emo band was a post-punk band called Joy Division from the early 80s.

seraphson
03-29-2012, 01:37 PM

lol I too find Alex a bit *much* at times. I think earlier this or last week he has this segment in his backyard with him dropping ants into ant lion sand pit traps explaining how we're like the ants; a goody collectivist society falling into the traps of the elite. A metaphor for sure but I definitely got that weird squiggly brow about it ha.

Son of Detroit
03-29-2012, 01:40 PM
Pop artists generally don't write their own music.

There are only like 5 REALLY popular pop music artists, who reach hundreds of millions of people.

I know that isn't proof.. for proof you will need to do your own research on the media and draw your own conclusions. I'm merely pointing out that it's not that hard.

You're right... Pop artists don't generally write their own music. Other musicians and songwriters do. Katy Perry does in fact write some of her music (I didn't know this), but let's look at who contributes to her songs:

California Gurls - Katy Perry, Snoop Dogg, Max Martin, Dr. Luke, Bonnie McKee
I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry, Dr. Luke, Max Martin, Cathy Dennis
Firework - Katy Perry, Stargate (Swedish songwriting team), Sandy Vee, Esther Dean
Last Friday Night - Dr. Luke, Max Martin, Bonnie McKee
Teenage Dream - Dr. Luke, Max Martin, Benjamin Levin, Bonnie McKee

All of those people are either accomplished musicians in their own right, or well known songwriters. There's not a team of international banker globalists sitting in a room writing bubble gum pop lyrics to influence the world and push their agenda. This is nothing new, most of Frank Sinatra's big hits were written by other musicians. Most of The Temptation's biggest hits were written by Smokey Robinson and Berry Gordy.

John F Kennedy III
03-29-2012, 01:40 PM
You need to research:

Operation Mockingbird
Operation Hollywood

I recommend everyone research these.

No Free Beer
03-29-2012, 01:44 PM
I recommend everyone research these.

Especially Operation Mockingbird. It opened my eyes.

eduardo89
03-29-2012, 01:46 PM
You're right... Pop artists don't generally write their own music. Other musicians and songwriters do. Katy Perry does in fact write some of her music (I didn't know this), but let's look at who contributes to her songs:

California Gurls - Katy Perry, Snoop Dogg, Max Martin, Dr. Luke, Bonnie McKee
I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry, Dr. Luke, Max Martin, Cathy Dennis
Firework - Katy Perry, Stargate (Swedish songwriting team), Sandy Vee, Esther Dean
Last Friday Night - Dr. Luke, Max Martin, Bonnie McKee
Teenage Dream - Dr. Luke, Max Martin, Benjamin Levin, Bonnie McKee

All of those people are either accomplished musicians in their own right, or well known songwriters. There's not a team of international banker globalists sitting in a room writing bubble gum pop lyrics to influence the world and push their agenda. This is nothing new, most of Frank Sinatra's big hits were written by other musicians. Most of The Temptation's biggest hits were written by Smokey Robinson and Berry Gordy.

Max Martin writes songs for about 90% of pop artists who make the Billboard 100 chart...

Son of Detroit
03-29-2012, 01:48 PM
Max Martin writes songs for about 90% of pop artists who make the Billboard 100 chart...

He's good at what he does I guess. If none of his songs became hits, other artists wouldn't want to collaborate with him.

Free market at its best.

Raw Liver
03-29-2012, 01:50 PM
The worst is the new NAVY ads on TV: "Navy: A global force for good."

A global force for good, my ass!

WarNoMore
03-29-2012, 01:54 PM
The worst is the new NAVY ads on TV: "Navy: A global force for good."

A global force for good, my ass!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw

dannno
03-29-2012, 01:55 PM
He's good at what he does I guess. If none of his songs became hits, other artists wouldn't want to collaborate with him.

Free market at its best.

Free market at its best is not having one person who makes the shittiest music in the world pumped through most of the government limited "public" airwaves.

The way music works is the songs get radio play based on which songs get the most requests. There are music promoters who are paid to phone in requests to radio stations. So the reason these songs become popular is mostly because they are getting a lot of air time, not because they are that good.

Obviously not all of the songs are written in a dark, smokey room, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have very important people coming up to him, who could ruin his career, and giving him recommendations on what themes to include in his music.

jdcole
03-29-2012, 02:02 PM
I'm a veteran Marine. Myself, and most other veteran Marines (and those still in!) are amused by this to say the least.

It's a stupid music video. Trust me, this will not get anybody to want to join the Corps.

Son of Detroit
03-29-2012, 02:04 PM
Free market at its best is not having one person who makes the shittiest music in the world pumped through most of the government limited "public" airwaves.

The way music works is the songs get radio play based on which songs get the most requests. There are music promoters who are paid to phone in requests to radio stations. So the reason these songs become popular is mostly because they are getting a lot of air time, not because they are that good.

Obviously not all of the songs are written in a dark, smokey room, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have very important people coming up to him, who could ruin his career, and giving him recommendations on what themes to include in his music.

I'm sorry, I just don't think there's some vast governmental globalist conspiracy involved in this. I think they make the simplest music and simplest lyrics because it's what appeals to the most amount of people, which will make them the most amount of money.

NewRightLibertarian
03-29-2012, 02:11 PM
I'm sorry, I just don't think there's some vast governmental globalist conspiracy involved in this. I think they make the simplest music and simplest lyrics because it's what appeals to the most amount of people, which will make them the most amount of money.

AJ routinely uses pop culture bullshit to draw more attention to the globalist conspiracy because it's what the zombies care about.

eduardo89
03-29-2012, 02:19 PM
I'm a veteran Marine. Myself, and most other veteran Marines (and those still in!) are amused by this to say the least.

It's a stupid music video. Trust me, this will not get anybody to want to join the Corps.

I signed up after watching it.

John F Kennedy III
03-29-2012, 02:38 PM
Especially Operation Mockingbird. It opened my eyes.

Yep. That one is huge.

John F Kennedy III
03-29-2012, 02:41 PM

I'm going to start a petition to get your signature invalidated on grounds of mental incompetence.

eduardo89
03-29-2012, 02:43 PM
I'm going to start a petition to get your signature invalidated on grounds of mental incompetence.

Just forward the recruitment office a link to my posts here :p

John F Kennedy III
03-29-2012, 02:43 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kw-26b9zL4&feature=player_detailpage

emazur
03-29-2012, 02:57 PM
http://image.spreadshirt.net/image-server/image/composition/5815648/view/1/producttypecolor/3/type/png/width/280/height/280/sigmun-freud-cigar_design.png

donnay
03-29-2012, 02:59 PM

ROFLMAO!

John F Kennedy III
03-29-2012, 03:14 PM
Just forward the recruitment office a link to my posts here :p

Haha. Amerikan SWAT teams will be kicking your door in if i do that.

donnay
03-29-2012, 03:21 PM
Did you know:

The military gets personal information from high schools. At the end of every school year, the guidance counselors give your child's Social Security Number, phone number and other information to military recruiters.
The "No Child Left Behind" Act requires them to do this or the school will lose Federal funding.
The purpose of this invasion of family privacy is to allow minor students to be recruited at home by telephone calls, mail and personal visits.
Call blocking doesn't stop calls from military recruiters. Military recruiters can call your child's cell phone at any time.
Military recuiters give your child free pizza, T-shirts, X-boxes, and other goodies, use girls wearing short shorts, and hold "field trips" and contests as manipulative tactics.
Military recuiters tell your child "If you join the Navy you can party every night," promise that your child will be paid large amounts of money when your child finishes basic training, promise that your child will never see combat or have to kill anyone, and lie to your child in every way to get your child to sign up for the military so they can make their quota.
You might wake up tomorrow morning and find out that your child has signed up for the military because the military recruiters got to your child without your knowledge. This has happened many times.
The same "No Child Left Behind" Act allows you to Opt-Out in two ways: you can tell your school not to release your child's personal information to the military, and you can tell the Pentagon to remove your child's personal information from the Pentagon's database.

http://www.paperadvantage.org/OptOut.html

John F Kennedy III
03-29-2012, 03:24 PM
Did you know:

The military gets personal information from high schools. At the end of every school year, the guidance counselors give your child's Social Security Number, phone number and other information to military recruiters.
The "No Child Left Behind" Act requires them to do this or the school will lose Federal funding.
The purpose of this invasion of family privacy is to allow minor students to be recruited at home by telephone calls, mail and personal visits.
Call blocking doesn't stop calls from military recruiters. Military recruiters can call your child's cell phone at any time.
Military recuiters give your child free pizza, T-shirts, X-boxes, and other goodies, use girls wearing short shorts, and hold "field trips" and contests as manipulative tactics.
Military recuiters tell your child "If you join the Navy you can party every night," promise that your child will be paid large amounts of money when your child finishes basic training, promise that your child will never see combat or have to kill anyone, and lie to your child in every way to get your child to sign up for the military so they can make their quota.
You might wake up tomorrow morning and find out that your child has signed up for the military because the military recruiters got to your child without your knowledge. This has happened many times.
The same "No Child Left Behind" Act allows you to Opt-Out in two ways: you can tell your school not to release your child's personal information to the military, and you can tell the Pentagon to remove your child's personal information from the Pentagon's database.

What the F*CK....

We need a *punches the wall* icon. Or *throws up in disgust* icon.

dannno
03-29-2012, 03:42 PM
Did you know:

......but they won't get anywhere NEAR Britney Spears' lyrics :rolleyes:

tfurrh
03-29-2012, 03:45 PM
Katy Perry kissed Alex Jones......and she liked it.

DerailingDaTrain
03-29-2012, 03:49 PM

No wonder that movie was good. How was any of it propaganda though? He almost gets beheaded, his fingers smashed with a hammer, his best friend dies, he gets shot at most of the movie, etc.

At the end I thought what I have always thought: War is hell and should be avoided at all costs. Also, that the CIA, is incredibly messed up for doing covert operations in other countries.

PatriotOne
03-29-2012, 03:53 PM

You forgot "it's just a video game " :).

DerailingDaTrain
03-29-2012, 04:02 PM
Did you know:

I've received a call from the Navy and the Marines asking me if I would like to join. I told them no and I haven't heard from them since. The mail they were sending me also stopped.

Where are these girls in short shorts also? It was nothing but old balding guys at my school who set up in the cafeteria and handed out pens and pamphlets. I never was offered an Xbox or free pizza. Damn government

speciallyblend
03-29-2012, 04:25 PM
that's so old school i want a robot car, the car gets the babe:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnwmUZuF5OY<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnwmUZuF5OY">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnwmUZuF5OY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnwmUZuF5OY)

donnay
03-29-2012, 04:47 PM
I've received a call from the Navy and the Marines asking me if I would like to join. I told them no and I haven't heard from them since. The mail they were sending me also stopped.

Where are these girls in short shorts also? It was nothing but old balding guys at my school who set up in the cafeteria and handed out pens and pamphlets. I never was offered an Xbox or free pizza. Damn government

Probably because you live in an affluent area. They prey upon kids in inner cities like that, and really rural communities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFsaGv6cefw&feature=player_embedded

impaleddead
03-29-2012, 07:05 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=130293&page=1#.T3UGcmEV3w0

Where do you think they get the APCs and AAV in the video? I mean, come on this is all admitted and people still don't believe it.

ABC News Pentagon foots costs of tons of hollywood movies for 'Image Enhancement' gets spun as ohh isn't it great all your favorite movies are that much more realistic. This is paid propaganda placement plain and simple.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
03-30-2012, 08:01 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=130293&page=1#.T3UGcmEV3w0

Where do you think they get the APCs and AAV in the video? I mean, come on this is all admitted and people still don't believe it.

ABC News Pentagon foots costs of tons of hollywood movies for 'Image Enhancement' gets spun as ohh isn't it great all your favorite movies are that much more realistic. This is paid propaganda placement plain and simple.

NO NO NO. It's paranoia. There's no way. lol

It's one thing for people to not be paying attention, but it's another thing for them to actively deny the obvious and admitted. And I'm certain they don't admit everything.

I'd imagine this particular song wasn't written with this in mind, as it doesn't even match the video. The video is obviously propaganda, though. My theory - There are probably directors getting paid extra money for things like this - they pitched her the idea, and she went with it.

Chrysamere
03-30-2012, 08:13 AM
Alex Jones is a fraud who uses your fear and anger to make money. He'd fit right in at Fox news.

Find a topic he talks about that you actually know a lot about and you will see how he exaggerates everything and then tries to turn it into some conspiracy without actually showing any facts at all. A while ago he talked about Ron Paul for a good 20 minutes, and though I appreciated the airtime, it was horrible to listen to, he constantly pulled numbers out of his ass and made connections where there are none. You are a fool if you take this man seriously.

eduardo89
03-30-2012, 08:17 AM
Alex Jones is a fraud who uses your fear and anger to make money. He'd fit right in at Fox news.

Find a topic he talks about that you actually know a lot about and you will see how he exaggerates everything and then tries to turn it into some conspiracy without actually showing any facts at all. A while ago he talked about Ron Paul for a good 20 minutes, and though I appreciated the airtime, it was horrible to listen to, he constantly pulled numbers out of his ass and made connections where there are none. You are a fool if you take this man seriously.

Care to give some examples to back up your slander?

papitosabe
03-30-2012, 08:18 AM
sorry, just had to repost...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=uv9WeK-R4IY

eduardo89
03-30-2012, 08:25 AM
Hahahahaha that really cracked me up

papitosabe
03-30-2012, 08:56 AM

Proof?

its a fact...ask any reptilian being and they will confirm...

PatriotOne
03-30-2012, 09:07 AM
Just a side note: The music video was filmed at Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base but TOTALLY irrelevant as to whether this is intentional propaganda or not.

John F Kennedy III
03-30-2012, 11:53 AM

You clearly love spewing crap that even you can't possibly believe. Have a nice day.

John F Kennedy III
03-30-2012, 11:55 AM
sorry, just had to repost...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uv9WeK-R4IY

Love it :D

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
03-30-2012, 06:33 PM
Just a side note: The music video was filmed at Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base but TOTALLY irrelevant as to whether this is intentional propaganda or not.

I bet they wouldn't let me film *my* music video there. ;)

donnay
03-30-2012, 06:49 PM

Got to love those drive-by posts that spew nothing more than banal drivel. :rolleyes:

WilliamShrugged
03-30-2012, 07:30 PM
I ignore pretty much anything with Alex Jones... I have my agreements, but the dude and some of his followers make us look pathetic. When he went to the democratic primary debate location back in 08 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHQu-q3G4KM&feature=relmfu) and did nothing other than shout "9/11 is an inside job" over and over again just so he could annoy a show on MSNBC, he's hurting our image to help bring in naive democrats that actually want liberty and no war (the few out there). Going outside of the Blinderberg group event shouting at the many attending does nothing to gain numbers. Pointing out the event (the corrupt group) itself however does. Also when he met up with a cop that arrested him years back and he with his followers giving the cop shit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6-Gx7XM0_U) just look like crazy morons that need to sniff Alex's farts just to feel like they're right.

Jingles
03-30-2012, 07:42 PM

Got to love those drive-by posts that spew nothing more than banal drivel. :rolleyes:

I don't agree with either one of you. Mr. Jones does some good work, but he does go a bit "too far" in some aspects from my viewpoint. Especially when he comments upon TV shows/music/music videos/video games (especially video games)/etc... to me. I personally don't believe in some kind of "globalist" conspiracy through various governments/banks of the world that try to steal all resources to expand their wealth/power to eliminate/control the majority of the human race or whatnot. I don't feel governments even have the ability to constructively orchestrate such a thing for how inefficient and etc government is in general. I feel it's more of stupidity of the state/politicians rather than some kind of an orchestrated conspiracy against people that causes our problems. I will acknowledge Bilderberg and etc... exist. But I do not believe that it's some kind of scheme for "elites" to gain control of the population and make us slaves to their psychopathic will or whatever.

I can't give government enough credit that it somehow in some plan has the ability to orchestrate 9/11, or whatever it may be "conspiring" against for some massive scheme. These bureaucracies are too inefficient in general to carry out such act (I'm not just speaking of 9/11 but any acts that the state uses to aggress against us with).

I suppose there is the view that somehow everything is planned and that some specific small group of the wealthy can run the world via their influence and all is a massive conspiracy against the people or whatever... And then there are those, like me, that just view everything as a horrible miscalculated view of what the state should do/and that these idiotic politicians just don't understand wtf they are doing for they adhere to some different philosophy other than the libertarian philosophy regarding the state and etc... It's more of what people view the role of government is rather than some "wealthy elites" or whoever you view is "running the world".

Sorry, but I just get tired of this "BANKERS DOMINATE THE WORLD VIA THE ROCKEFELLER JP MORGAN/WHATEVER conspiracy BS". If you believe that... then fine believe it... but damn, some things you guys talk about is utterly ridiculous even when I understand your premise.

-As a side note I must ad that I can't play a Call of Duty, Battlefield, Halo, etc, etc, etc... game without Alex Jones referring to it as some kind of "globalist" conspiracy to inscript me into the military to kill brown people or whatever (or a "training problem"). I can't just play a video game for enjoyment without it being some kind of globalist conspiracy. While I do agree with some of his assessments of the state... he get's way to off base on these things.

WarNoMore
03-30-2012, 07:52 PM
incompetence is one of the many shields they hide behind. I think it's rather foolish to underestimate our ideological opponents and assume they're just ignorant and incompetent rather than malevolent, particularly when there's much evidence that points to their wickedness.

Anti Federalist
03-30-2012, 08:05 PM

Yvan Eht Nioj

eduardo89
03-30-2012, 08:19 PM
Yvan Eht Nioj

Yreggub yojne uoy fi ylno

BlackTerrel
04-01-2012, 04:50 PM
Are Lupe Fiasco videos anti-military propaganda?

Because the same people that promote Lupe Fiasco promote Katy Perry.

And I guarantee you Lupe's demographic is far more likely to enlist than Katy Perry's.

KingNothing
04-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Are Lupe Fiasco videos anti-military propaganda?

Because the same people that promote Lupe Fiasco promote Katy Perry.

And I guarantee you Lupe's demographic is far more likely to enlist than Katy Perry's.

Exactly.

Katy Perry just wanted to make some pro-veteran song/tribute. The State's interests so happened to intersect with her's in that regard, so they were willing to help her.

Is this really some gigantic conspiracy, or is it individuals logically pursuing their own interests?

Brian Coulter
04-01-2012, 05:22 PM

donnay
04-01-2012, 05:23 PM
I don't agree with either one of you. Mr. Jones does some good work, but he does go a bit "too far" in some aspects from my viewpoint. Especially when he comments upon TV shows/music/music videos/video games (especially video games)/etc... to me. I personally don't believe in some kind of "globalist" conspiracy through various governments/banks of the world that try to steal all resources to expand their wealth/power to eliminate/control the majority of the human race or whatnot. I don't feel governments even have the ability to constructively orchestrate such a thing for how inefficient and etc government is in general. I feel it's more of stupidity of the state/politicians rather than some kind of an orchestrated conspiracy against people that causes our problems. I will acknowledge Bilderberg and etc... exist. But I do not believe that it's some kind of scheme for "elites" to gain control of the population and make us slaves to their psychopathic will or whatever.

I can't give government enough credit that it somehow in some plan has the ability to orchestrate 9/11, or whatever it may be "conspiring" against for some massive scheme. These bureaucracies are too inefficient in general to carry out such act (I'm not just speaking of 9/11 but any acts that the state uses to aggress against us with).

I suppose there is the view that somehow everything is planned and that some specific small group of the wealthy can run the world via their influence and all is a massive conspiracy against the people or whatever... And then there are those, like me, that just view everything as a horrible miscalculated view of what the state should do/and that these idiotic politicians just don't understand wtf they are doing for they adhere to some different philosophy other than the libertarian philosophy regarding the state and etc... It's more of what people view the role of government is rather than some "wealthy elites" or whoever you view is "running the world".

Sorry, but I just get tired of this "BANKERS DOMINATE THE WORLD VIA THE ROCKEFELLER JP MORGAN/WHATEVER conspiracy BS". If you believe that... then fine believe it... but damn, some things you guys talk about is utterly ridiculous even when I understand your premise.

-As a side note I must ad that I can't play a Call of Duty, Battlefield, Halo, etc, etc, etc... game without Alex Jones referring to it as some kind of "globalist" conspiracy to inscript me into the military to kill brown people or whatever (or a "training problem"). I can't just play a video game for enjoyment without it being some kind of globalist conspiracy. While I do agree with some of his assessments of the state... he get's way to off base on these things.

Gee whiz, I do not know where to begin. You think Alex Jones has done good work but dismiss a globalist agenda-- have you done any research to refute what he says? Or do you just prefer to dismiss things because, in your minds eye, Alex Jones goes a bit too far?

Much of what Alex Jones reports is in plain view. Much of it is him just repeating what they, themselves, have said. The real problem is, most of what Alex Jones talks about is actually worse than he, himself, reports. His documentaries are very well done, he backs up much of what he says with their own words and documentation.

Other good people have been in the trenches trying to warn the people for years. Dr. Paul is one of them.

Have you ever read The Creature from Jekyll Island?

In G. Edward Griffin's own words--take a listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWKlz2Z4Nlo

Brett85
04-01-2012, 05:40 PM
This is stupid. Supporting the military doesn't mean that you have to support the way that our politicians use our military.

KingNothing
04-01-2012, 07:23 PM
This is stupid. Supporting the military doesn't mean that you have to support the way that our politicians use our military.

YOU'RE GLOBALIST SCUM!!!! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE JUST USING YOU?!?!!?!?!? IT'S A SLOW KILL GENOCIDE MASS EXTINCTION EVENT! THEY ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE SINGULARITY TO COME, SO THEY CAN LIVE FOREVER AND TAKE TRIPS TO SPACE FOR FUN!!

/alex

KingNothing
04-01-2012, 07:26 PM
incompetence is one of the many shields they hide behind. I think it's rather foolish to underestimate our ideological opponents and assume they're just ignorant and incompetent rather than malevolent, particularly when there's much evidence that points to their wickedness.

Ah, there's genius behind their stupidity. Now it makes sense.

NewRightLibertarian
04-01-2012, 07:29 PM
YOU'RE GLOBALIST SCUM!!!! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE JUST USING YOU?!?!!?!?!? IT'S A SLOW KILL GENOCIDE MASS EXTINCTION EVENT! THEY ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE SINGULARITY TO COME, SO THEY CAN LIVE FOREVER AND TAKE TRIPS TO SPACE FOR FUN!!

/alex

They've already killed millions and millions of people, undeniably. But still assholes like to act like it's some wild conspiracy theory that the people who run the United States government are terrorist murderers.

moderate libertarian
04-01-2012, 07:38 PM
The proposal that every recruitment ad needs to have surgeon general's PTSD risk warning practical especially at a time when more people could be needed for a potential Iran war?

No Free Beer
04-01-2012, 07:49 PM
IDK, common sense?

What a waste of a post.