PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Forums Community; Upstate NY needs your help!!

robrigo80
03-29-2012, 07:04 AM
I am a grass roots county organizer and delegate (CD21) for RP 2012 in CD 20 & 21/Saratoga County/Albany County NY.

We have a very exciting opportunity in NYS this year. For the first time that I can remember, NYS Primary is NOT A WINNER TAKES ALL. Instead NYS is a proportional allocation of delegates at the Congressional District Level.

The way it works is that if a candidate like Paul gets 20% of the vote in a congressional district he gets to send a delegate to the National Convention in Tampa. *(There are some other stipulations but for the most part this is what is required)*

This new system of proportional delegates gives us an immense opportunity in my area to send Delegates for Ron Paul to the National Convention.

In 2008 with 5 challengers in the race, Ron Paul pulled 8% of the vote in my area. Now our numbers have at least doubled, and with your help, we can surpass the 20% threshold.

So what do we need? And what do we plan on doing? Well we need money. We are trying to raise $10,000 to do a direct mailing campaign to all Republican Super Voters in CD 20 & 21.

Direct Mail campaign is a terrific opportunity for us to advertise Ron Paul's message to people who will actually be voting on April 24th. We intend on sending these voters grass roots material that would appeal to people in the Albany Saratoga County Area, including a comparison of candidates on economic matters and civil liberties.

I have personally donated to help the states of Iowa, NH etc...and have spent thousands on the RP campaign thus far. So I am asking that you dig a little deep to help us out here in NY. NYS is an entire grass roots operation for the Paul campaign, and we can do well, but only with your financial help....

The attached link will bring you to our PAC donation page via Chip in and Pay Pal. We are asking for anything you can spare, $5, $10, $25, $50, $100 or whatever....

http://nylibertyandfreedompac.chipin.com/ron-paul-capital-re...

Thank you very much in advance

In Liberty
-Rob A.
-Saratoga NY

p.s. keep this bumped.