PDA

View Full Version : Poll: George Zimmerman vs. Trayvon Martin

phill4paul
03-28-2012, 09:06 PM
Many thoughts out there. Thought it was time to get a general consensus.

NVM.... the 100 character post count screwed it up.:rolleyes:

Drex
03-28-2012, 09:08 PM
Not going to pick a side

coastie
03-28-2012, 09:10 PM
Not going to pick a side

Then why even respond?:rolleyes:

I hope justice is served. For the both of them.

moderate libertarian
03-28-2012, 09:10 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?369478-**Official**-Trayvon-Martin-thread&p=4318869&viewfull=1#post4318869

MikeStanart
03-28-2012, 10:01 PM
Swell idea.

Lets pass judgement without hearing evidence from both parties & having a jury deliberate over the facts. /s

This forum seriously needs to stop focusing on this.

LibertyEagle
03-28-2012, 10:03 PM
Then why even respond?:rolleyes:

I hope justice is served. For the both of them.

Because of this...

Swell idea.

Lets pass judgement without hearing evidence from both parties & having a jury deliberate over the facts. /s

kylejack
03-28-2012, 10:05 PM
His name is Trayvon.

phill4paul
03-28-2012, 10:07 PM
Swell idea.

It was to be a rather snarky post detailing hearsay, F.U.D. and ...Squirrel!

Alas, the jest was lost in the forum rules. :(

Indy Vidual
03-28-2012, 10:07 PM

Will that happen before or after our TV's change the current top stories?

MikeStanart
03-28-2012, 10:19 PM
Will that happen before or after our TV's change the current top stories?

The only reason I even know this story is "hot" right now; is because this forum focuses on it so much lol
My Tv doesn't even get channels (only use it for blu-rays)

fr33
03-28-2012, 11:05 PM
I regret posting in any of those threads lol.

squarepusher
03-28-2012, 11:20 PM
Free Trayvon!

PreDeadMan
03-28-2012, 11:27 PM
I honestly have no idea what happened in this case didn't even read any of the stories or news coverage alls i know is i drank a shitload of absolut vodka and if 1 person did initiate extreme force against the other and the other person killed him... well then i'd say the person that killed him is justified if his life was in danger i have nob idea about the details if anyone want sto give me the rundown ok but i'm just drunk and giving my side if that is what happened lol just consider me as drunk as the wheels off liberty guys jamie or mike hahaha

BlackTerrel
03-28-2012, 11:36 PM
His name is Trayvon.

This

jmdrake
03-29-2012, 09:24 AM
I've seen the police surveillance from Zimmerman's arrest now. Zimmerman's shirt was not bloody. Yet he supposedly shot someone who was sitting on top of you and punching him in the face. (In fact Zimmerman's face looks fine too). Unless Zimmerman has the power to reverse the law of gravity and make blood flow up instead of down, he's lying. And yes, I'm happy for this to go to a jury and for the jury to figure out he's lying. All the rest of the smoke and mirrors people have been throwing around about gold teeth and face book, and even the anti-Zimmerman stuff like if he said "coon" etc is irrelevant. Zimmerman's shirt should have been bloody.

DerailingDaTrain
03-29-2012, 10:09 AM
I've seen the police surveillance from Zimmerman's arrest now. Zimmerman's shirt was not bloody. Yet he supposedly shot someone who was sitting on top of you and punching him in the face. (In fact Zimmerman's face looks fine too). Unless Zimmerman has the power to reverse the law of gravity and make blood flow up instead of down, he's lying. And yes, I'm happy for this to go to a jury and for the jury to figure out he's lying. All the rest of the smoke and mirrors people have been throwing around about gold teeth and face book, and even the anti-Zimmerman stuff like if he said "coon" etc is irrelevant. Zimmerman's shirt should have been bloody.

This and when he was told that he didn't need to continue following Martin he did so anyway. I'll wait until the trial to talk anymore about this case but it won't matter anyway. I can think of some well known cases where the person was guilty and still walked away.

row row fight da powah
03-29-2012, 10:28 AM
To anything relating to this story: www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bQA_kT7hyak#t=159s

azxd
03-29-2012, 10:33 AM
Both guilty ... Resurresct one, and then get two ropes.
How's that for sarcastic judgement without ALL the facts.

DerailingDaTrain
03-29-2012, 10:34 AM
Both guilty ... Resurresct one, and then get two ropes.
How's that for sarcastic judgement without ALL the facts.

A lynching may not have been the best metaphor.

palm
03-29-2012, 10:37 AM
can i start reporting for duplicate threads?

and can we moved this to the tabloid section

Guys we have an election to win!!!

GET OVER THIS ALREADY!

azxd
03-29-2012, 10:39 AM
A lynching may not have been the best metaphor.Yea, I know ... That's why I called it sarcastic judgement.

azxd
03-29-2012, 10:42 AM
can i start reporting for duplicate threads?

and can we moved this to the tabloid section

Guys we have an election to win!!!

GET OVER THIS ALREADY!It seems that many are more concered about this than the election :(

jmdrake
03-29-2012, 10:49 AM
It seems that many are more concered about this than the election :(

Are you including yourself in that number? :rolleyes: