PDA

View Full Version : Just read (Regardless of what you say) RON PAUL was NOT invited to IOWA FAUX DEBATE !

Falseflagop
11-14-2007, 01:58 PM
Now call me crazy but I thought that someone here said he was, when in fact he is NOT!! WTF

This is a SERIOUS PROBLEM !! Can anyone confirm what teh truth is!

ConstitutionGal
11-14-2007, 02:01 PM
It is my understanding that NO ONE has been officially invited YET. They're waiting for a couple of polls to be completed before they send any official invites.

Chill......(for now)

Chester Copperpot
11-14-2007, 02:01 PM
yeah its been confusing becase he has neither been invited nor disinvited.. Invitations go out on like Nov 25.. However right now as it stands he may NOT be invited.. I welcome it.. Let 10,000 people march on HyVee Hall.. let the whole world know the media bias

brianbb98
11-14-2007, 02:04 PM
Really how many times must it be said..

No one has been invited.

As soon as we seen an offical list of everyone that HAS been and Dr. Paul is not on that list, then we can talk about it.

Until then, why must we have 3 threads a day that basically say the same thing??

me3
11-14-2007, 02:05 PM
Now call me crazy but I thought that someone here said he was, when in fact he is NOT!! WTF

This is a SERIOUS PROBLEM !! Can anyone confirm what teh truth is!
Please stop posting threads like this without a source. You're constantly over-reacting about everything.

Energy
11-14-2007, 02:06 PM
If for some reason he's not in, it's blowback time. Every "crisis" has a seed of opportunity.

For now, please chill.

uncloned21
11-14-2007, 02:06 PM
They said 5% is all the need, realclearpolitics is averaging 4.3% among the biggest name pollsters. The only poll dragging this down is the USA Today/Gallup poll which is way off of its normal mark. They had gotten results of 4 and 5% several times before the most recent showing 1%.

JoshLowry
11-14-2007, 02:07 PM
None of the candidates have been invited yet. FOX will conduct a poll that will decide who is invited to the debate.

Anything else you hear is pure speculation.