PDA

View Full Version : Create a Ron Paul Ad for the CNN/YouTube Debate!

robert4rp08
11-14-2007, 01:53 PM
Haven't seen this pop up on the forums yet...

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/cnn-youtube-debate-ad-competition/

The current Ron Paul Ad Competition has now turned into an incredible opportunity for one lucky producer!

CNN has requested for the campaign to submit a 30 second ad to be used as a bumper when going in to commercial during the November 28 CNN/YouTube Debate. The national campaign has asked us, the Ron Paul Grassroots Supporters, to be the ones to develop the ad to be shown!

Please let everyone know as quickly as possible because we don't have much time. Here are the rules ... READ THESE VERY CAREFULLY:

1. Ad must be exactly 30 seconds; no more, no less.
2. Ad will be shown for the FIRST TIME EVER PUBLICLY during the debate. Any video uploaded to YouTube for public viewing or accidentally placed on the Internet will be disqualified. Carefully guard your work and be sure to upload your video as
"private"
3. Ad must be available in both NTSC-ready format (for TV viewing) and smaller YouTube-size for review.
4. NO copyright violations. Must use original music, video and images, or need to have permission. If permission received, documentation MUST be provided for review.
5. Ads will be sent to us no later than Friday, November 23 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time, no exceptions.
6. Currently submit any questions or ads to rp.ad.comp@gmail.com. I'm hoping to have another available option for submission very soon -- see the Ron Paul Ad Competition channel for regular updates.

What happens after the ads are submitted?

* A group of marketing professionals will review the ads on Friday, November 23 and narrow down to a group of 4-6.
* The final videos will be sent to the national campaign for their review on Saturday, November 24 at 12:00 AM (Midnight) Eastern Time.
* The national campaign will select one (1) video of the 4-6 finalists to send to CNN on Monday, November 26 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
* The selected ad will be shown during the CNN/YouTube debate on November 28th!

Start moving everyone, it's time to make this happen! If you have questions email me at rp.ad.comp@gmail.com, or visit the Ron Paul Ad Competition channel for more information.

Texan4Life
11-14-2007, 02:16 PM
bump

TechnoGuyRob
11-14-2007, 02:45 PM
Bump.

RonPaulVideoGuy
11-14-2007, 03:12 PM
Does the commercial have the same requirements as the previous ad competition, i.e. do we have to leave several seconds at the end for the disclaimer and it must display www.ronpaul2008.com for several seconds?

Green Mountain Boy
11-14-2007, 04:47 PM
bump

rs3515
11-14-2007, 05:05 PM
Does the commercial have the same requirements as the previous ad competition, i.e. do we have to leave several seconds at the end for the disclaimer and it must display www.ronpaul2008.com for several seconds?

Good question, no it doesn't. I'll update the page to make sure it's in the comments.

JosephTheLibertarian
11-14-2007, 06:04 PM
bumpity bump bump BUMP

American
11-14-2007, 06:06 PM
haha, thats funny I could have swore I looked before I made this same thread, now I see there is like 4 threads for this.

WOW, not very observant in my old age...