PDA

View Full Version : Fox News lost 17% of it's total viewers - 27% of younger viewers

twomp
03-28-2012, 04:46 PM
The decline of the establishment propaganda tools begin....

http://www.politicususa.com/fox-news-march-ratings/

seapilot
03-28-2012, 04:55 PM
They know that their time is running out. This is why they are trying desperately to take control of the internet.

misterx
03-28-2012, 04:57 PM
Good news by itself, but how many are switching off the MSM altogether, and how many are switching to something worse like CNN or MSNBC.

camp_steveo
03-28-2012, 04:59 PM
fuck fox news

singe22
03-28-2012, 05:00 PM
Now if they gave the Judge his show back like it was but on Fox News, there would be a boom!!!!

CTRattlesnake
03-28-2012, 05:10 PM
Like the #'s....dont like when the described Paul in such a negative light

TheLibertarianNationalist
03-28-2012, 05:14 PM
There's literally no reason for young people to watch MSM. Any computer-literate person can go to Google News and see all the important headlines within a few seconds. And hundreds (sometimes thousands) of articles on daily topics. Why wait through teasers and commercial breaks?

PolicyReader
03-28-2012, 05:17 PM
Good news by itself, but how many are switching off the MSM altogether, and how many are switching to something worse like CNN or MSNBC. Fox news isn't functionally any better than CNN et al just like Romney isn't functionally any better than Obama. The differences are cosmetic and largely cultivated as an intentional incitement to factionalism and partisanship in adherence to a false dichotomy. The longer we cling to the false status quo narrative of "left" vs "right" the longer we remain subservient to the party bosses who've proven their in it for themselves and essentially nothing but.

They know that their time is running out. This is why they are trying desperately to take control of the internet.
Yep, SOPA/PIPA gone? Oh well now we have ACTA/OPEN and in case those don't work there are "market" relationships being developed to enforce the same practices without a legislative foundation.

At least the youth provides some reason for optimism :)

Evangelical_Protestant
03-28-2012, 05:24 PM
I'm happy to hear this wonderful news. Maybe this will pull some of the other networks to the right and water down liberalism in their attempt to cash in on some of fox's old viewers. Hopefully without the neo con garbage.

moderate libertarian
03-28-2012, 05:31 PM
Probably same will happen to CNN, CBS, NBC.

Age of neocon media is getting over.

Kodaddy
03-28-2012, 06:14 PM
Good... fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me...

Evangelical_Protestant
03-28-2012, 08:03 PM
Some of those comments from that link drive me nuts though. People talking about fox news being propaganda, lies, and biased (which I agree with), only to state that moveon.org is courageously fighting the propaganda machine.. LOL. It's hard to know where to begin with people like that, kinda makes your head spin.

PatriotOne
03-28-2012, 08:12 PM
I know how they could fix their problem.

Philhelm
03-28-2012, 08:35 PM
Good... fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me...

You fool me, you can't get fooled again.