PDA

View Full Version : Can you spare and help the campaign of my friends?

trishyy
03-28-2012, 11:36 AM
Hi, I am new to this forum and not sure if this is the right category to be posting this. Anyway, we are located in NYC, and since the primary is going to be here in NY real soon, a couple of my friends of who are truly Ron Paul's supporters and has been supporting him for a while have come up with an idea of distributing super brochures to people around NYC, trying to get people to see the real solution for our current problems as well as to understand what Ron Paul is all about, his ideas etc.

They have set up a campaign online here is the website:http://www.indiegogo.com/ronpaulfreedom, please take a quick look about it, and kindly help push the campaign out, so they can gather enough to purchase as many as brochures they could and give them out around the city.

We have already tried to do the phone bank and all, but we think the real and best way is really to get out there and make contacts with people.

While all those efforts might not be significant in the big picture, but knowing that we all try and do the best we could, is truly aspiring. It's good to know that, there's so many same minded people out there who want the same path and lives.

Thank you! whether you can help or not, you guys all still very awesome :)