PDA

View Full Version : Gallup daily 3/28 Ron tied for 3rd

03-28-2012, 11:23 AM
Now tied for 3rd with Gingrich dropping fast. A little more good news after the CNN poll yesterday with Ron in 3rd. Ron should be passing Gingrich in all polls soon if the trend continues.

Romney 39
Santorum 28
Paul 11
Gingrich 11

sailingaway
03-28-2012, 11:24 AM
He's already passed Grinch in the CNN national poll (Ron at 17% and rising, Grinch at 15%). He is also ahead in Wisconsin etc.

sailingaway
03-28-2012, 11:28 AM
Get this! Gallup has been putting a preview of ONLY Romney, Santorum and Gingrich on their front page recently. I just went to see which option they had chosen -- deleting Gingrich from the preview or adding Ron, given they are tied.

They STILL have Romney Santorum and GINGRICH AT 11% previewed on the front page. Not Ron.

kathy88
03-28-2012, 11:45 AM
Get this! Gallup has been putting a preview of ONLY Romney, Santorum and Gingrich on their front page recently. I just went to see which option they had chosen -- deleting Gingrich from the preview or adding Ron, given they are tied.

They STILL have Romney Santorum and GINGRICH AT 11% previewed on the front page. Not Ron.

Not. Even. A. Little. Surprised.

PolicyReader
03-28-2012, 02:03 PM

but, but, what happened to legitimate non-biased polling? :eek: (oh yeah that's right it's on a road trip somewhere with legitimate non-biased journalism* :rolleyes:)

*Obviously this doesn't apply to Ben Swann