PDA

View Full Version : Chris Duane: My One Question To Ron Paul

jamezelle
03-28-2012, 11:19 AM
Video by Chris Duane from dont-tread-on.me (http://dont-tread-on.me)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTGyVqiEc2c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

What do you guys think?

Working Poor
03-28-2012, 12:42 PM
the sound is really bad...

Bern
03-28-2012, 12:49 PM
What do you guys think?

I think the answer was obvious and the question was a wasted opportunity.

mport1
03-28-2012, 02:24 PM
Good question. Politics will definitely not be the way to achieve freedom. There are much better uses of our time and money.

ClydeCoulter
03-28-2012, 02:53 PM
Just walk away and get shot in the back?

Edit: It's a small world.

fr33
03-28-2012, 03:10 PM
I am interested in what Dr. Paul will do IF he does not get elected president. I may just be dreaming but I would LOVE to see him join the free state project, move to NH, and continue to question authority.

Captain Shays
03-28-2012, 03:29 PM
The ONE question I would ask of Ron Paul is what WILL you DO to keep this country safe, free and strong? PLease outline your plan for national defense.

I pretty much know what he might say, or hope he would say but the question would be asked so that the answer could be directed to people who don't understand what non interventionism is or how it would protect us. All they have known their entire lives is empire, policing the world, internationalism and agression.

ClydeCoulter
03-28-2012, 07:14 PM
The ONE question I would ask of Ron Paul is what WILL you DO to keep this country safe, free and strong? PLease outline your plan for national defense.

I pretty much know what he might say, or hope he would say but the question would be asked so that the answer could be directed to people who don't understand what non interventionism is or how it would protect us. All they have known their entire lives is empire, policing the world, internationalism and agression.

Ron Paul has answered this question over and over, it's just that the media doesn't want it to be understood or heard.