PDA

View Full Version : Karl Rove

Sjuguy
03-28-2012, 07:28 AM
Karl Rove is speaking at my campus this Thursday. As my campus is relatively small, I am guessing no more than 100-150 people will show up. He is talking about the current political climate, the upcoming election, and the future of the conservative movement. I figured I would make this thread to see if you guys had any questions you would like to ask him through me. Like him or not, the guy knows his stuff.

WilliamC
03-28-2012, 08:09 AM
Ask him how can the FED possibly fulfill its mandate of maintaining the value of the dollar when the FED doesn't even have a definition for what a dollar is?

Karl Rove won't have a definition for what a dollar is either. No one does, at least not legally anymore, and that's the problem with our economy. No one even knows what a dollar is defined as, they just think it's a piece of paper with a number on it, or a number in their savings account.

How can we have a real economy based on an undefined, imaginary unit of wealth?

We can't, which is why our economy is so unstable and uncertain today.

Just in case he asks you tell him a dollar is defined by an amount of pure (99.99%) silver equal to 24.057 grams, and the fact that the US Government no longer follows this definition is the cause of our current economic problems.

Maybe it will make someone there think, and it won't be too confrontational of a question.

narrowphoenix
03-28-2012, 09:37 AM
GOP insider, these guys don't know their stuff, they are the ones that make the stuff they are talking about happen. He worked for Bush, need I say more???