PDA

View Full Version : New York Times marginalization piece

sailingaway
03-27-2012, 08:53 PM
h xxp://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/28/us/politics/in-ron-pauls-campaign-strength-and-weakness.html

The Northbreather
03-27-2012, 09:44 PM
Even Mr. Paul cannot entirely explain why the passion he generated, especially among young people and those his campaign identified as motivated supporters, did not translate into more votes.

“I don’t have a full answer for that,” says Mr. Paul, who says he believes ballot irregularities have chipped into his numbers in some places. He adds, “I think there’s some problem with always making sure this energy is translated into getting to the polls.”

They don't want to register republican until they think they have to. Sucks.

RonPaul71717
03-28-2012, 08:10 AM
As the Ron Paul 2012 primary campaign continues to roll on, New York Times opinion writer Frank Bruni attempts to end his bid for the GOP nomination early byclaiming that "no one can remember" Paul's candidacy.

Link:

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/320407/20120327/ron-paul-2012-candidacy-poll-news-drop.htm

sailingaway
03-28-2012, 08:12 AM
already posted in media spin

tremendoustie
03-28-2012, 10:25 AM
Well he apparently remembers ... and I remember ... so obviously "nobody remembers" is a false statement.

I love these "we're discounting you so you should quit" style arguments from the press. It's so pathetic and arrogant.

In other news, CNN viewership is down 50% from a year ago, and other "news" channels are down too. More and more, these people are the primary consumers of their own hot air.