PDA

View Full Version : Are you the next George Zimmerman?

Reason
03-27-2012, 04:15 PM
President Obama's comment, "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," is one curious statement for a President of the United States, who is a supposed Constitutional scholar. It borders on inciting angry man justice and panders to the lowest unthinking masses in America. Instead of using the incident as a "teaching moment", to teach that facts are gathered around a possible crime and, if determined necessary, decided in court before an impartial jury as to guilt or innocence, the President says nothing close. He panders to the angry crowd.

Read the full article @

http://lewrockwell.com/wenzel/wenzel170.html

moo
03-27-2012, 04:26 PM
lol #teamzimmerman. yes please go down to florida with a bunch of "I AM GEORGE ZIMMERMAN" signs & gear. lol instead of wearing hoodies #teamzimmerman can put "I AM GEORGE ZIMMERMAN" stickers on guns & weapons. yes please start that movement. we want you to.
:D

cajuncocoa
03-27-2012, 04:34 PM
lol #teamzimmerman. yes please go down to florida with a bunch of "I AM GEORGE ZIMMERMAN" signs & gear. lol instead of wearing hoodies #teamzimmerman can put "I AM GEORGE ZIMMERMAN" stickers on guns & weapons. yes please start that movement. we want you to.
:DOh, are we choosing teams now? See, I thought it would be a good idea to wait for facts but I guess you've already got your mind made up. Are you ready to collect the $10,000 bounty on Zimmerman...and if so, are you bringing him in dead or alive?

moo
03-27-2012, 04:56 PM
Oh, are we choosing teams now? See, I thought it would be a good idea to wait for facts but I guess you've already got your mind made up. Are you ready to collect the $10,000 bounty on Zimmerman...and if so, are you bringing him in dead or alive?

The parents of trayvon martin only want zimmerman to be arrested by the people who are protecting him and that's the police. Personally, I'd bring him in wide eyed & bushy tailed then i'd tell the panthers to keep their money.

cajuncocoa
03-27-2012, 04:59 PM
The parents of trayvon martin only want zimmerman to be arrested by the people who are protecting him and that's the police. Personally, I'd bring him in wide eyed & bushy tailed then i'd tell the panthers to keep their money.I'm pretty sure the parents of Trayvon Martin only wish this hadn't happened in the first place. They want their son, and I understand that. My heart breaks for them. I have been keeping them in my prayers.

That said, we really have to understand that there may be things about this case that we don't know. But I don't think that will help George Zimmerman now. Nothing less than an eye for an eye will be good enough for those who have already made up their minds.