PDA

View Full Version : Trayvon Martin Supporters Plunder a Local Walgreens

AlexanderY
03-27-2012, 02:11 PM
NORTH MIAMI BEACH, Fla. -
North Miami Beach police said surveillance video shows dozens of high school students demonstrating in the Trayvon Martin case Friday ransacking a Walgreens store.

The incident occurred during a walkout from North Miami Beach Senior High School in support of Martin, 17, who was fatally shot in Sanford. Protesters have been calling for the arrest of George Zimmerman, 28, who has not been charged because he claimed self-defense in the shooting, according to police.

Link: http://www.local10.com/news/Police-Trayvon-protesters-ransack-store/-/1717324/9719674/-/xctonpz/-/index.html

Personally, the media has a huge stake in this.

They started unnecessarily publicizing this non-issue.

Is anyone shocked that it would succumb to this?

UtahApocalypse
03-27-2012, 02:12 PM

It has only just begun........

AuH20
03-27-2012, 02:14 PM
We want justice........................................... .............. and some high priced appliances in that store window!! Didn't the Rodney King movement start under similar noble motivations at first and then morphed into chaos?

AlexanderY
03-27-2012, 02:19 PM
If I were a potential rioter or looter, I would definitely avoid Korean grocery stores.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvaNJ0mF_JM

Indy Vidual
03-27-2012, 02:21 PM
We want justice........................................... .............. and some high priced appliances in that store window!! Didn't the Rodney King movement start under similar noble motivations at first and then morphed into chaos?

In B4 the riots start.
Really sorry to see this, perhaps we need the Fed's to help us? :eek:

coastie
03-27-2012, 02:23 PM
Personally, the media has a huge stake in this.

They started unnecessarily publicizing this non-issue.

More surprised it took even this long, to be honest.

But hey, it's what they wanted.

bolil
03-27-2012, 02:24 PM
If I were a potential rioter or looter, I would definitely avoid Korean grocery stores.

I love koreans... its official./

AuH20
03-27-2012, 02:24 PM
More surprised it took even this long, to be honest.

But hey, it's what they wanted.

Yup. This is the payoff. Civil strife. Hell, maybe we'll see the national guard flexing their muscles with some "preparatory" exercises. LOL

ItsTime
03-27-2012, 02:25 PM
Is there anything worth taking in a Walgreens? Well besides the drugs they are going to sell...

TheeJoeGlass
03-27-2012, 02:27 PM
I blame Anderson Cooper.

frodus24
03-27-2012, 02:30 PM
And I wonder what the real reason is behind the media blitz!

Brian4Liberty
03-27-2012, 02:39 PM
Really sorry to see this, perhaps we need the Fed's to help us? :eek:

Absolutely. Homeland Security is the obvious solution. We need to expand it's mandate and power, and increase it's budget. If we use armed drones, we might be able to save a little money, and eliminate some risk to law enforcement at the same time. No more will we be oppressed by White Hispanics (http://technorati.com/politics/article/establishment-media-guide-to-white-hispanic/) with guns! :rolleyes:

jmdrake
03-27-2012, 02:46 PM
I love koreans... its official./

Just don't buy orange juice from them.

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/10/06/us/shooting-puts-focus-on-korean-black-frictions-in-los-angeles.html

Edit: And before someone accuses me of collectivism I'm merely pointing out that there multiple angles to every story.

Pericles
03-27-2012, 02:51 PM
Yup. This is the payoff. Civil strife. Hell, maybe we'll see the national guard flexing their muscles with some "preparatory" exercises. LOL

This is what really annoys me - the various race baiters of all stripes come out and do their best to stir up hatred of others for their dreams of conflict and the opportunity to do some "ethnic cleansing" of each other and can't seem to wait to get it on. The media are eager to show it live on TV. The only losers re the middle class who will have their lives destroyed by being on the "wrong side" although they don't want to participate in the charade at all.

Kelly.
03-27-2012, 03:02 PM
And I wonder what the real reason is behind the media blitz!

its to keep people occupied with simple things instead of drawing attention to the collapsing debt based monetary system.

its working.

AlexanderY
03-27-2012, 03:09 PM
Just don't buy orange juice from them.

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/10/06/us/shooting-puts-focus-on-korean-black-frictions-in-los-angeles.html

Or put items you haven't paid for in your backpack (and strike the poor woman three times for being defensive about it (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latasha_Harlins#Summary)).

iGGz
03-27-2012, 06:11 PM
//

moo
03-27-2012, 07:12 PM
the same people who think zimmerman shouldn't not be arrested for killing trayvon are insinuating that these teenagers should be murdered too.
WOW

dannno
03-27-2012, 07:23 PM
the same people who think zimmerman shouldn't not be arrested for killing trayvon are insinuating that these teenagers should be murdered too.
WOW

What?? Who?

I think you may be up for a ban soon.

I don't know anybody here who is against Zimmerman going to trial.

I don't think anybody here insinuated that these people should be murdered.

The people who are defending Zimmerman on this site are defending him against allegations that he hunted, tracked down and murdered Trayvon simply because he was black..

There are witnesses who saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman, beating his head. Zimmerman claims Trayvon started the confrontation. I'd love to see this go to court, let the jury sit down and check out the recorded phone calls and try and piece together the story..

But if you think we are going to tow the establishment line from the media on this one, which is clearly causing a lot of unnecessary chaos in the streets and may have been designed to lead to more oppressive legislation, you are sadly mistaken.

dannno
03-27-2012, 07:26 PM
I just want to point out to pcosmar, jmdrake and others here who are legitimately defending Trayvon in this incident (which is fine, everybody should have someone speaking for them when trying to find the truth) who you have on your side (moo) and what other mis-information posters they may remind you of from the past.

I don't see any obvious CIA trolls coming here to defend Zimmerman, is all I'm sayin..

DerailingDaTrain
03-27-2012, 07:32 PM
It's called a flash mob. They've happened before

oyarde
03-28-2012, 10:22 AM
WOW I never saw that mentioned , but , yeah since you brought it up , if it was my Walgreen, those dipshit losers would be in deeper than they ever possibly imagined .

oyarde
03-28-2012, 10:25 AM
Can someone , besides Moo , explain to me what walgreen has to do with the shooting ?????

oyarde
03-28-2012, 10:27 AM
I blame Anderson Cooper. I do not like to assign blame , but since you brought it up I blame Moo & Obama..

farreri
03-28-2012, 10:36 AM
Can someone , besides Moo , explain to me what walgreen has to do with the shooting ?????
Let's look at the OP's threads:

- Trayvon Martin was Caught with Women's Jewelry and a "Burglary Tool" in Earlier Suspension (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?369147-Trayvon-Martin-was-Caught-with-Women-s-Jewelry-and-a-quot-Burglary-Tool-quot-in-Earlier-Suspension) - Started by AlexanderY‎, 03-26-2012

- Trayvon Martin Supporters Plunder a Local Walgreens (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?369241-Trayvon-Martin-Supporters-Plunder-a-Local-Walgreens) - Started by AlexanderY‎, Yesterday

Any questions to the OP's motivations?

Bruno
03-28-2012, 10:48 AM

They sell skittles?

azxd
03-28-2012, 10:49 AM
What?? Who?

I think you may be up for a ban soon.

I don't know anybody here who is against Zimmerman going to trial.

I don't think anybody here insinuated that these people should be murdered.

The people who are defending Zimmerman on this site are defending him against allegations that he hunted, tracked down and murdered Trayvon simply because he was black..

There are witnesses who saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman, beating his head. Zimmerman claims Trayvon started the confrontation. I'd love to see this go to court, let the jury sit down and check out the recorded phone calls and try and piece together the story..

But if you think we are going to tow the establishment line from the media on this one, which is clearly causing a lot of unnecessary chaos in the streets and may have been designed to lead to more oppressive legislation, you are sadly mistaken.An internal bias has been exposed :cool:

And used to lash out blindly, it seems.

dannno
03-28-2012, 10:51 AM
Any questions to the OP's motivations?

Expose the media bias and agenda?

moo
03-28-2012, 10:51 AM
I never saw that mentioned , but , yeah since you brought it up , if it was my Walgreen, those dipshit losers would be in deeper than they ever possibly imagined .

your scary punk ass wouldnt have done a damn thing but ran & called the police.

Bruno
03-28-2012, 10:52 AM

Yes. "I have a cause!" turns into "I want a flat screen!"

Bruno
03-28-2012, 10:55 AM
WOW

Names and cite or flag posts or stop with your silliness.

oyarde
03-28-2012, 10:57 AM
They sell skittles? That must be it , those things are nasty , I go with the red licorice , but not the cherry flavor.

oyarde
03-28-2012, 10:59 AM
your scary punk ass wouldnt have done a damn thing but ran & called the police. LOL , YEAH RIGHT.

angelatc
03-28-2012, 11:01 AM
Is there anything worth taking in a Walgreens? Well besides the drugs they are going to sell...

Easter candy!

oyarde
03-28-2012, 11:02 AM
Easter candy! Better skip the Cadbury stuff.

moo
03-28-2012, 11:02 AM
LOL , YEAH RIGHT.

what would you have done if a flash mob of teenagers entered a walgreens you managed

Brian4Liberty
03-28-2012, 11:07 AM
your scary punk ass wouldnt have done a damn thing but ran & called the police.

People may need to re-read this page:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?22-Site-Policies-Usage-Guidelines-and-Other-Important-Information

Treatment of Others: Site members are expected to use the following standards in the treatment of others:

+ Be respectful of other users.
+ No insulting, antagonizing or personally attacking other users.

azxd
03-28-2012, 11:10 AM
what would you have done if a flash mob of teenagers entered a walgreens you managed
Give them a Travon T-Shirt and ask them to smile for the camera's :D

farreri
03-28-2012, 11:10 AM
Expose the media bias and agenda?
Sounds more like doing everything possible to justify the KILLING of a teenager, who was minding his business that night, especially by bringing up something SO IRRELEVANT, and not to mention AFTER THE FACT, like what happened to a Walgreens after his killing.

This is how I read the OP's thread:

"Trayvon Martin's killing justified because his Supporters Plunder a Local Walgreens after his death"

azxd
03-28-2012, 11:12 AM
People may need to re-read this page:Thanks, I've been looking for that, but had forgot where it was.

azxd
03-28-2012, 11:15 AM
Sounds more like doing everything possible to justify the KILLING of a teenager, who was minding his business that night, especially by bringing up something SO IRRELEVANT, and not to mention AFTER THE FACT, like what happened to a Walgreens after his killing.

"Trayvon Martin's killing justified because his Supporters Plunder a Local Walgreens after his death"Careful,
I got a PM from a MOD, yesterday, on the grounds that I was attempting to take a thread off-topic, and numerous people had complained ... And IMO, that's what you're doing.

I'll not report you, but someone probably will ;)

dannno
03-28-2012, 11:17 AM

"Trayvon Martin's killing justified because his Supporters Plunder a Local Walgreens after his death"

Well the problem is that all witnesses have corroborated Zimmerman's story, except for one who didn't see the incident and was inside her house. Zimmerman says that Trayvon came up behind him and said, "Hey, do you have a problem?", Zimmerman said, "No." and Trayvon said, "Well, you do now!" and decked him, got him on the ground and started beating his head.

You have the version of events as portrayed by the mainstream media.

I don't know which side is correct, but their side is obviously being used to create racial tension and chaos and Zimmerman's side is barely being spread.

moo
03-28-2012, 11:19 AM
People may need to re-read this page:

Disappointed that the forum is being overrun by trolls? Not so much. Scum like you are easy to identify and neutralize.

please quote the rules to the people who have made trayvon martin smear threads simply to antagonize his supporters as well.

farreri
03-28-2012, 11:23 AM
Well the problem is that all witnesses have corroborated Zimmerman's story, except for one who didn't see the incident and was inside her house. Zimmerman says that Trayvon came up behind him and said, "Hey, do you have a problem?", Zimmerman said, "No." and Trayvon said, "Well, you do now!" and decked him, got him on the ground and started beating his head.

I don't know which side is correct, but their side is obviously being used to create racial tension and chaos and Zimmerman's side is barely being spread.
Wait a minute, Zimmerman, the ARMED community "watch" person with a CRIMINAL RECORD, finds someone so "suspicious" that he calls police to report him, then TURNS HIS BACK and lets this guy sneak up on him??? Really???

Brian4Liberty
03-28-2012, 11:25 AM
please quote the rules to the people who have made trayvon martin smear threads simply to antagonize his supporters as well.

Yes, they apply to everyone.

angelatc
03-28-2012, 11:27 AM
Better skip the Cadbury stuff.

PEEPS!

armstrong
03-28-2012, 11:27 AM

this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

azxd
03-28-2012, 11:28 AM

I don't know which side is correct, but their side is obviously being used to create racial tension and chaos and Zimmerman's side is barely being spread.If the media is able to escalate this further, it would be a good reason, that the government could then justify, to clamp down on society.

armstrong
03-28-2012, 11:29 AM
I think other forces are at play here and we dont know yet what that is.....will everyone please take a seat !!!!enough has been said

UtahApocalypse
03-28-2012, 11:35 AM

Really??

My understanding is NO witnesses saw the INITIAL contact between Martin and Zimmerman. Did Martin sneak up and attack Zimmerman? Did Zimmerman brandish the gun? did Zimmerman attempt to grab, or detain Martin? Did Martin just cold cock Zimmerman?

NOBODY saw the initial contact that caused Martin to end up on top of Zimmerman.

oyarde
03-28-2012, 11:37 AM
PEEPS! I set one of those out back on the patio table in the elements once to see how long it would last , it was still there several weeks later .

CaptainAmerica
03-28-2012, 11:39 AM

+10 rep

dannno
03-28-2012, 12:04 PM
Wait a minute, Zimmerman, the ARMED community "watch" person with a CRIMINAL RECORD, finds someone so "suspicious" that he calls police to report him, then TURNS HIS BACK and lets this guy sneak up on him??? Really???

It seems that maybe Zimmerman was suspicious of the kid and Trayvon noticed it and decided he didn't like people being suspicious of him.

But yes, Zimmerman lost sight of him for about 5 minutes. He got out of his car and Trayvon came up behind him. That's the story, and there is nothing yet that contradicts it.

The point is that there is a good chance BOTH sides were wrong, but that ultimately the violence and verbal confrontation may have been directly from Trayvon.

moo
03-28-2012, 12:06 PM
It seems that maybe Zimmerman was suspicious of the kid and Trayvon noticed it and decided he didn't like people being suspicious of him.

But yes, Zimmerman lost sight of him for about 5 minutes. He got out of his car and Trayvon came up behind him. That's the story, and there is nothing yet that contradicts it.

The point is that there is a good chance BOTH sides were wrong, but that ultimately the violence and verbal confrontation may have been directly from Trayvon.

So says the man who thinks mouth jewelry is "menacing".
:D

dannno
03-28-2012, 12:08 PM
Really??

My understanding is NO witnesses saw the INITIAL contact between Martin and Zimmerman. Did Martin sneak up and attack Zimmerman? Did Zimmerman brandish the gun? did Zimmerman attempt to grab, or detain Martin? Did Martin just cold cock Zimmerman?

NOBODY saw the initial contact that caused Martin to end up on top of Zimmerman.

Correct, nobody saw the initial contact.

When a suspect tells a story, they don't know what witnesses saw or what was caught on camera or on tape. They don't know what other people have told police. So police get the story from the suspect and compare what they say to what others have said to see if they are telling the truth. So if 60-80% of what they say is corroborated and there are no contradictions, then you know that they are telling a story that is at minimum mostly true. That doesn't mean the other 20-40% is true, but since they are telling the truth regarding what was seen, there is no reason to believe the rest of the story is incorrect unless there is evidence to the contrary. It's not perfect, but it makes the most sense when you are operating on innocent until proven guilty logic.

If Zimmerman did lie about something significant and witnesses prove he is lying, then you could say, "look, he's lying about event x, maybe he is lying about event y?", but until then, you need to PROVE that Zimmerman in fact is either lying about a portion of the story or find evidence that he is lying about the other portion.

dannno
03-28-2012, 12:15 PM
So says the man who thinks mouth jewelry is "menacing".
:D

I never said mouth jewelry is menacing, there are plenty of chicks with pierced tongues and lips that don't look menacing.

Grills, however, do make most males look more menacing than if they didn't have them. That is why people get them. Period. Because it looks like they've had their teeth knocked out in fights and they have a lot of skrilla.

Logic. It's important.

qh4dotcom
03-28-2012, 12:21 PM
Besides being Trayvon Martin Supporters they're also Obama supporters. Since Ron Paul supporters don't get a free pass for fanatical behavior, why should Obama supporters get a free pass?

V3n
03-28-2012, 12:28 PM
"North Miami Beach police said students damaged items worth about $150."

Only at Walgreens can you ransack the entire store with 80-100 teenagers and only cost $150 in damages!

cajuncocoa
03-28-2012, 12:37 PM
That must be it , those things are nasty , I go with the red licorice , but not the cherry flavor.Hey...Skittles are good!! Don't make me come up there!! LOL

cajuncocoa
03-28-2012, 12:49 PM
please quote the rules to the people who have made trayvon martin smear threads simply to antagonize his supporters as well.moo...please. There you go again, dividing people up into "teams". I am neither a supporter of TM nor GZ. I am a supporter of rule of law and justice. I'll bet most people here would say the same.

moo
03-28-2012, 01:11 PM
I never said mouth jewelry is menacing, there are plenty of chicks with pierced tongues and lips that don't look menacing.

Grills, however, do make most males look more menacing than if they didn't have them. That is why people get them. Period. Because it looks like they've had their teeth knocked out in fights and they have a lot of skrilla.

Logic. It's important.

Stereotypes. KILL.

I see 3 stereotypes in 1 sentence

dannno
03-28-2012, 03:44 PM
Stereotypes. KILL.

They also make really funny jokes. Ever watch Dave Chappelle?

I see 3 stereotypes in 1 sentence

Stereotypes are based on probabilities.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ8IMzwiqpBtSVuvAij0cak3kr9TRvL JvinUxtWFJWvfESZzmE_WB7Tded

Those guys could be in a hip hop group or a tv show where they do something to your crib or work at a tattoo shop or any number of "regular" lifestyles or they could be street thugs. If I were walking down the street in a nice suit and had a choice between walking by them and not, I might not on the probability that they are street thugs and decide to rob me.

I don't wear suits, and I never worry about that shit personally, but I'm just saying it is a reasonable thing for some people to do.

Skin color is usually irrelevant.

moderate libertarian
03-28-2012, 05:23 PM
So many different threads on this. Here is my speculation since everyone is entitled to their own speculation on this.

This is a tragic incidence and parents of the victim had the full right to press for a thorough investigation as they are.

This however did not warrant Obama to stoke the issue by invoking his unborn look alike son, his inserting himself in the middle of this could be "race card" politics that his handlers may have instructed him to play.

Probably over zealous watching by a cop wannabe and even some racial bias could have been involved but this is not a gripping black white race war story that some are trying to make it out to be. If recent reports are factual, the shooter himself is a minority, a young man with hispanic-jewish heredity whereas victim is an african-american teen. Best for all sides/media/Obama advisors to take a breath and support a thorough investigation to ensure justice.

oyarde
03-29-2012, 12:20 AM
Hey...Skittles are good!! Don't make me come up there!! LOL I wish you would , I will fire up the grill and cook some bratwurst for us , but really I would rather run doWn there with my Honey , but , no way we can do that this year .

oyarde
03-29-2012, 12:31 AM
Yes, they apply to everyone.

Hey , I try to behave and act my age , When my youngest son was five , he was in trouble at school , His Mother says , I have to talk to him , so , I told him "You have to be good " , he looks at me , says , " I try to be good , but it is too hard " , I turned my head so he ( and she ) could not see me laugh , and thought , well he has a hard way to go ....

oyarde
03-29-2012, 12:36 AM
what would you have done if a flash mob of teenagers entered a walgreens you managed What , are you casing my place , planning on snatching something from me ?

oyarde
03-29-2012, 12:38 AM
So many different threads on this. Here is my speculation since everyone is entitled to their own speculation on this.

This is a tragic incidence and parents of the victim had the full right to press for a thorough investigation as they are.

This however did not warrant Obama to stoke the issue by invoking his unborn look alike son, his inserting himself in the middle of this could be "race card" politics that his handlers may have instructed him to play.

Probably over zealous watching by a cop wannabe and even some racial bias could have been involved but this is not a gripping black white race war story that some are trying to make it out to be. If recent reports are factual, the shooter himself is a minority, a young man with hispanic-jewish heredity whereas victim is an african-american teen. Best for all sides/media/Obama advisors to take a breath and support a thorough investigation to ensure justice. OK

AlexanderY
03-29-2012, 12:55 AM
Stereotypes are based on probabilities.

Bingo

Honestly speaking, let's say you were looking for a criminal and there were two black men. One was wearing dockers and and a polo shirt tucked in. The other was wearing jeans with his pants sagging and, of course, wearing a hoodie. I'm definitely going to suspect the latter, it's common sense. I don't think anyone here has every been mugged by a clean cut black guy wearing dockers and a polo shirt, outside of some statistical outlier.

If you were looking for an illegal immigrant, there is a good chance that you're going to be looking for a Hispanic guy and not a middle aged white man. Yes, there are plenty of legal Hispanics immigrants and multi-generational American born Hispanics, but most illegal immigrants are of Latin American origin.

Of course, there are exceptions to the rule. However, those exception do not invalidate the rule.

moo
03-29-2012, 09:29 AM
i approve of this flash mob
http://i40.tinypic.com/23lk274.jpg

jmdrake
03-29-2012, 09:38 AM

Hello Dannno. You're a 9/11 truther right? You often talk about how the official story defies the laws of physics right? Well Zimmeran's "side" defies the laws of physics. Please take a look police video of Zimmerman after the lethal encounter with Trayvon.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/trayvon-martin-case-exclusive-surveillance-video-george-zimmerman/story?id=16022897#.T3R-5dVnNu0

Notice there are no bruises on his face. But also noted Zimmerman's shirt does not have Trayvon's blood on it!

Why is that important? Zimmerman's claim is that he somehow pulled his gun from his waistband with Trayvon still on top of him (how I don't know since Trayvon would have been sitting on the gun) and shot Trayvon from beneath. So why didn't any of Trayvon's blood flow down on top of Zimmerman?

Now Mary Cutcher, the witness that everyone is talking about but you can't seem to find, said she saw Zimmerman straddling Trayvon. Trayvon had already been shot by this point. The only question is, was Zimmerman on top, or beneath Trayvon when he shot him. If he (Zimmerman) was on top, that kind of negates the whole self defense claim. If Zimmerman was on bottom, where's the blood?

And here's Mary Cutcher's statement.

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/25/10843593-witnesses-describe-trayvon-martins-final-moments-parents-say-he-was-headed-on-the-right-path

Sam I am
03-29-2012, 09:41 AM
WOW

you aren't not using double-negatives

VBRonPaulFan
03-29-2012, 09:41 AM
So where do I have to go to file charges against the MSM for inciting a riot?

VBRonPaulFan
03-29-2012, 09:46 AM
Hello Dannno. You're a 9/11 truther right? You often talk about how the official story defies the laws of physics right? Well Zimmeran's "side" defies the laws of physics. Please take a look police video of Zimmerman after the lethal encounter with Trayvon.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/trayvon-martin-case-exclusive-surveillance-video-george-zimmerman/story?id=16022897#.T3R-5dVnNu0

Notice there are no bruises on his face. But also noted Zimmerman's shirt does not have Trayvon's blood on it!

Why is that important? Zimmerman's claim is that he somehow pulled his gun from his waistband with Trayvon still on top of him (how I don't know since Trayvon would have been sitting on the gun) and shot Trayvon from beneath. So why didn't any of Trayvon's blood flow down on top of Zimmerman?

Now Mary Cutcher, the witness that everyone is talking about but you can't seem to find, said she saw Zimmerman straddling Trayvon. Trayvon had already been shot by this point. The only question is, was Zimmerman on top, or beneath Trayvon when he shot him. If he (Zimmerman) was on top, that kind of negates the whole self defense claim. If Zimmerman was on bottom, where's the blood?

And here's Mary Cutcher's statement.

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/25/10843593-witnesses-describe-trayvon-martins-final-moments-parents-say-he-was-headed-on-the-right-path

not all gunshot wounds bleed profusely, especially from the entry wound. if he pulled out his gun and shot him, and Zimmerman pushed him off of himself in one motion, it's pretty likely that he wouldn't get blood on his shirt. the lack of facial damage in that pic is pretty interesting though...

enjerth
03-29-2012, 09:59 AM

I don't know where you get your subtext from, but mine reads "children throw tantrum, use the death of a young man as excuse to steal toasters and trash store."

coastie
03-29-2012, 10:09 AM
I don't know where you get your subtext from, but mine reads "children throw tantrum, use the death of a young man as excuse to steal toasters and trash store."

Yeah, some here either have absolutely no reading comprehension, or are just plain stupid, I haven't figured which yet. It's quite sad, actually.

cajuncocoa
03-29-2012, 10:29 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/23lk274.jpgOf course you do.

azxd
03-29-2012, 10:36 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/23lk274.jpgGlad to know you support the criminal element within society.

moo
03-29-2012, 10:45 AM
Glad to know you support the criminal element within society.

if you could you'd kiss killerman's feet & congratulate him on a job well done for his contributions to society.

oyarde
03-29-2012, 11:16 AM
I don't know where you get your subtext from, but mine reads "children throw tantrum, use the death of a young man as excuse to steal toasters and trash store." And there you have it .

enjerth
03-29-2012, 12:02 PM
if you could you'd kiss killerman's feet & congratulate him on a job well done for his contributions to society.

Do you think Trayvon Martin's family, the ones who best honor his memory, were party to this looting? Do you think that they approve of looting a Walrgreens to honor Martin's name?

We're not the ones giving him a bad name. Every idiot that "honors" Martin by doing or supporting random violence is responsible for that. And that means you, too.