PDA

View Full Version : Zimmerman is a registered Democrat!

eduardo89
03-27-2012, 12:27 PM
REGISTERED DEM KILLED TRAYVON
MEET REGISTERED DEMOCRAT AND SELF-IDENTIFIED HISPANIC AMERICAN, GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

The individual at the center of the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting is a registered Democrat.

George Michael Zimmerman, born Oct. 5, 1983, registered as a Democrat in Seminole County, Fla., in August 2002, according to state voter registration documents.

It is unclear whether he voted for President Barack Obama in 2008.

Some in the media have sought to blame Republican politicians and conservative activists for Martin’s death.

“[Republican politicians] reinforce and validate old stereotypes that associate the poor and welfare as criminal behavior with African-Americans and people of color, calling us lazy, undeserving recipients of public assistance. In the case of Trayvon, those festering stereotypes had lethal consequences,” said MSNBC political analyst and Democratic fundraiser Karen Finney.

http://freebeacon.com/registered-dem-killed-trayvon/

Sola_Fide
03-27-2012, 12:30 PM
So, he can't be a racist, then?

eduardo89
03-27-2012, 12:32 PM
So, he can't be a racist, then?

Obviously not.

VBRonPaulFan
03-27-2012, 12:33 PM
hahahaha hilarious. it makes a lot of sense, since Democrats believe strongly in the use of violence to get their desired outcome - regardless of the cost.

liveandletlive
03-27-2012, 12:35 PM
a mitigating circumstance...

as if him being hispanic wasnt enough

AuH20
03-27-2012, 12:35 PM
This Finney woman is another ostrich with her head in the sand. All federal crime statistics point to a start contrast in black crime in relation to other demos, thanks to a broken family unit & the fact that they have had drugs and liquor moved into their neighborhoods for decades. Furthermore, blacks only constitute 13% of the population yet receive 34% of public welfare benefits. It's irrefutable fact. It is what it is. Just like nearly all white collar crimes committed on Wall Street were committed almost exclusively by caucasian men. Now we have to find a way to reverse this destructive course instead of trying to cast others as scape goats.

Brian4Liberty
03-27-2012, 12:42 PM
hahahaha hilarious. it makes a lot of sense, since Democrats believe strongly in the use of violence to get their desired outcome - regardless of the cost.

He probably wants gun control too...

iamse7en
03-27-2012, 12:43 PM
This entire story is such a distraction. So stupid. Who freaking cares. I'm sorry someone died, but it's peanuts compared to what everyone should be focused on.

Sola_Fide
03-27-2012, 12:47 PM
This entire story is such a distraction. So stupid. Who freaking cares. I'm sorry someone died, but it's peanuts compared to what everyone should be focused on.

Yeah, but there's so much good legislation that can come from this! Can't let am opportunity like this go to waste!

Indy Vidual
03-27-2012, 12:53 PM
Yes, RPF's needs another new thread every time an article about the shooting is published.

Not peanuts, Skittles. :o

cajuncocoa
03-27-2012, 12:55 PM
So, he can't be a racist, then?Of course he can, as long as he's white.

AuH20
03-27-2012, 12:57 PM
Of course he can, as long as he's white.

White Hispanic. I just learned a new ethnic classification from the New York Times. Heh.

Bruno
03-27-2012, 12:57 PM
Then how did he end up owning gun? I don't get it.

specsaregood
03-27-2012, 12:58 PM
./

cajuncocoa
03-27-2012, 12:58 PM
This entire story is such a distraction. So stupid. Who freaking cares. I'm sorry someone died, but it's peanuts compared to what everyone should be focused on.It's too bad that you cannot see how something like this can lead to legislation that you may eventually perceive as something to focus on...e.g., gun control legislation.

eduardo89
03-27-2012, 01:08 PM
White Hispanic. I just learned a new ethnic classification from the New York Times. Heh.

I'm a white Hispanic! People don't usually believe me I'm Mexican.

AuH20
03-27-2012, 01:10 PM
I'm a white Hispanic! People don't usually believe me I'm Mexican.

Bah! You're ruling class Mexican, Paleface. LOL

moo
03-27-2012, 01:11 PM
and what does zimmerman being a democrat/republican have to do with him calling trayvon a coon?

Kodaddy
03-27-2012, 01:13 PM
If Zimmerman is a white-hispanic, does that make Obama a black-caucasian?...

UtahApocalypse
03-27-2012, 01:15 PM
It is worse. If you search the FEC for last name zimmerman in Florida, you'll find that every single federal donation by any zimmerman in florida has been to a democrat or democrat party! :O

Yes, but George Zimmerman is sadly not in the list. Would love to have found that he donated $1000 to Obama

thoughtomator
03-27-2012, 01:19 PM
just the latest Democrat to get thrown under the bus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfL-Oj1rQ-c

heavenlyboy34
03-27-2012, 01:29 PM
Bah! You're ruling class Mexican, Paleface. LOL
It's true. He even oppresses his kid. :eek:

eduardo89
03-27-2012, 01:55 PM
and what does zimmerman being a democrat/republican have to do with him calling trayvon a coon?

Nothing, just a fact about him. And how do you know he didn't say "goon" or "loon" or "baffoon" or "soon" or "moon" (it was nighttime) or "toon" or "inopportune" or "saloon"?

cajuncocoa
03-27-2012, 02:20 PM
Nothing, just a fact about him. And how do you know he didn't say "goon" or "loon" or "baffoon" or "soon" or "moon" (it was nighttime) or "toon" or "inopportune" or "saloon"?Because some folks hear what they want to hear, after being coaxed into their beliefs by the msm.

AFPVet
03-27-2012, 02:40 PM
He could be a blue dog Democrat... not many of them anymore... but possible.

specsaregood
03-27-2012, 02:42 PM
Nothing, just a fact about him. And how do you know he didn't say "goon" or "loon" or "baffoon" or "soon" or "moon" (it was nighttime) or "toon" or "inopportune" or "saloon"?

can you carry a tune? i like the color maroon, would you like a macaroon?

cajuncocoa
03-27-2012, 02:42 PM
He could be a blue dog Democrat... not many of them anymore... but possible.There are many blue dog Democrats in the South. Most Louisiana Democrats are Blue Dogs.

coastie
03-27-2012, 02:43 PM

My neighborhood is the epicenter of a rabies outbreak right now(for real)-and it's just the racoons.

coastie
03-27-2012, 02:44 PM
^that sounded a lot funnier in my head:o

Kluge
03-27-2012, 02:46 PM

This joking, it's just too soon.

specsaregood
03-27-2012, 02:46 PM
//

specsaregood
03-27-2012, 02:47 PM
This joking, it's just too soon.
I see what you did there.

coastie
03-27-2012, 02:49 PM
my wife got bit by a racoon in FL. they told her she would have to get a bunch of shots, she said screw that and toolk the gamble. came out ok.
I'll tell you what, if I had to place a bet on which animal species would be the next one to make the leap to sentient being.....I might very well put my money on racoons.

I've shot three in the last 3 months, neighbor shot the first one that started all of this.

Your wife was lucky...I believe it's 50/50 whether you survive rabies or not....

Kluge
03-27-2012, 02:53 PM
I see what you did there.

I knew I could count on ya.

Athan
03-27-2012, 02:53 PM
Democrat on Black violence. What is this? 1966-1860 again?

Kluge
03-27-2012, 02:54 PM
I've shot three in the last 3 months, neighbor shot the first one that started all of this.

Your wife was lucky...I believe it's 50/50 whether you survive rabies or not....

Only one person has been known to survive rabies without the treatment, saw a program on it not too long ago.

coastie
03-27-2012, 03:04 PM
Only one person has been known to survive rabies without the treatment, saw a program on it not too long ago.

WOW. Not that I felt bad shooting the little trash can raiding monsters they are, but I feel even better about it now.

Excuse me now, I'm gonna go grab the Savage Mark II and smoke a butt on the back porch.:)

maskander
03-27-2012, 03:05 PM
So should I vote democrat now? You guys are acting just as crazy as this murderer. Or maybe I just won't vote.

coastie
03-27-2012, 03:06 PM
So should I vote democrat now? You guys are acting just as crazy as this murderer. Or maybe I just won't vote.

What is it with the influx of idiots pulling meanings out things not related to anything on here lately???

Kluge
03-27-2012, 03:10 PM
WOW. Not that I felt bad shooting the little trash can raiding monsters they are, but I feel even better about it now.

Excuse me now, I'm gonna go grab the Savage Mark II and smoke a butt on the back porch.:)

Just looked it up to make sure I was right, and apparently there have now been five other people who've survived using an especially complicated medical procedure: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milwaukee_protocol

Enjoy the hunt, coastie!

squarepusher
03-27-2012, 03:11 PM
Checkmate, Democrats

Feeding the Abscess
03-27-2012, 03:11 PM
This Finney woman is another ostrich with her head in the sand. All federal crime statistics point to a start contrast in black crime in relation to other demos, thanks to a broken family unit & the fact that they have had drugs and liquor moved into their neighborhoods for decades. Furthermore, blacks only constitute 13% of the population yet receive 34% of public welfare benefits. It's irrefutable fact. It is what it is. Just like nearly all white collar crimes committed on Wall Street were committed almost exclusively by caucasian men. Now we have to find a way to reverse this destructive course instead of trying to cast others as scape goats.

Ending the drug war would be a fine start.

specsaregood
03-27-2012, 03:14 PM
//

eduardo89
03-27-2012, 03:21 PM
Democrat on Black violence. What is this? 1966-1860 again?
I didn't know 1860 came after 1966

eduardo89
03-27-2012, 03:23 PM
Well, there weren't any rabies cases in the area at the time; plus she was sitting by the pool when she got bit. and it wasn't a mean bite, but a playful one -- there she was playing scrabble on her laptop in the dark and bam out of nowhere. it was one of the neighborhood racoons that would sneak in and take swims in our pool when we weren't around -- or play chess from time to time.
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6563/racoonchess.jpg

Does the raccoon at least clean the pool when he's done? A lot of hair could get caught in the filter. It's just common courtesy to clean up.

specsaregood
03-27-2012, 03:29 PM
//

coastie
03-27-2012, 03:29 PM
Well, there weren't any rabies cases in the area at the time; plus she was sitting by the pool when she got bit. and it wasn't a mean bite, but a playful one -- there she was playing scrabble on her laptop in the dark and bam out of nowhere. it was one of the neighborhood racoons that would sneak in and take swims in our pool when we weren't around -- or play chess from time to time.
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6563/racoonchess.jpg

:eek:Is that the racoon in question?

They don't normally roam around during the day, and usually a sign that they are sick/have rabies.

Well-did he win the match?:D

coastie
03-27-2012, 03:30 PM
Side note-we should inject humor and off topic jokes in the other threads now, too.

maskander
03-27-2012, 03:31 PM
What is it with the influx of idiots pulling meanings out things not related to anything on here lately???I call you an idiot, you call me an idiot, and we'll call it a day. haha, People on the internet crack me up.

coastie
03-27-2012, 03:31 PM
I call you an idiot, you call me an idiot, and we'll call it a day. haha, People on the internet crack me up.

Me too.:rolleyes:

specsaregood
03-27-2012, 03:34 PM
./