PDA

View Full Version : Will Ron Paul ever visit MA?

RogerThat
03-27-2012, 11:38 AM
Or how about NH, or RI? I'm willing to drive 2-3 hours away just to see him in person and get the opportunity to shake his hand and take a Picture with him ;)

Keith and stuff
03-27-2012, 11:43 AM
I don't know if you are trolling but Ron Paul has visited NH dozens of times over the years, including several visits to Nashua, NH, which borders MA. He even visited ME several times within 2-3 hours of MA. Rumor has it he will go back to ME and another rumor says he will visit CT. I would love to know if either of those rumors are true and the details.

Either way, I find your post tastefully funny, since you put it in the MA section.

RogerThat
03-27-2012, 12:15 PM
Your post sounds more like a troll than anything else. I clearly asked MA in the subject line and then included the other two neighboring states as I am willing to drive that far to meet RP. I have not met him yet, so my questions applies only to future visits and not previous occasions. I found your post to be rather silly since I am not trolling and I do live in MA as clearly indicated under my username.

muzzled dogg
03-27-2012, 01:44 PM
I think he thought you were trolling because there was no chance Ron would come before the primary much less after. We maybe had a chance to get him to boston tea party event in december but failed. Your best chance was nh where he visited like a million times. After that I pressed hard to get mass people up to Maine for their last chance to see him ever. You may be able to catch him in NYC or Philly next month

Phil
03-27-2012, 01:53 PM
I'd love to meet Ron Paul. If he came to MA/RI I'd be very happy :)

Cameron
03-29-2012, 11:53 AM
I haven't seen any confirmation of this, but there was a recent article (03/25) claiming that Ron Paul will be a keynote speaker at the Maine GOP state convention on May 5th/6th at the Augusta Civic Center. I'm not a regular poster here so I can't embed the link but it's at
themainewire(dot)com/2012/03/breaking-ron-paul-speak-maine-gop-convention/

That's probably your best shot at the moment, but we'll have to see how that works out with the campaign's schedule.

bpitas
04-23-2012, 05:40 PM
In case you missed it, he came to URI, which is a good hour into Rhode Island but totally worth the drive! I went right after work in Burlington, MA and it took me a couple of hours. Seeing him in person is awesome!