PDA

View Full Version : I need $40 right now for offtopic.com banner to promote teaparty07.com

Sematary
11-14-2007, 12:22 PM
One of the donations I got today would cover it but it's an echeck and won't clear for several days. The site admin says he can put the banner up TONIGHT if I get him the cash. So, here's a call for $40
Who can do this?

my paypal is interleave1@earthlink.net

Roxi
11-14-2007, 12:41 PM
OK sent $10.... SO WHO WILL MATCH ME????

Sematary
11-14-2007, 12:44 PM
Thanks. Only $30 to go for the first week. :)

fletcher
11-14-2007, 12:45 PM
OK sent $10.... SO WHO WILL MATCH ME????

Why are you asking for donations for your trip and then giving money to other people? That doesn't make much sense to me. :confused:

Sematary
11-14-2007, 12:47 PM
Why are you asking for donations for your trip and then giving money to other people? That doesn't make much sense to me. :confused:

maybe because he realizes the importance of this

DjLoTi
11-14-2007, 12:50 PM
Can't you front the money until the Echeck clears?

Wayne Hammond
11-14-2007, 12:50 PM
I'm not accusing anyone of anything here... BUT, do we want to allow forum members to start soliciting funds to be deposited into a personal PayPal account?

Even if this effort is legit, we don't want to start a precedent that could be used in the future by scammers.

Just a thought, and I mean no harm to Sematary's efforts at fund raising.

UCFGavin
11-14-2007, 12:51 PM
rule number 1 bitch :o

Sematary
11-14-2007, 12:51 PM
Can't you front the money until the Echeck clears?

I will, if necessary, but I really am completely broke. Anything I take out of my checking account won't go towards a bill that needs to be paid like yesterday. Besides. I really want to do this for an entire month.

Sematary
11-14-2007, 12:52 PM
I'm not accusing anyone of anything here... BUT, do we want to allow forum members to start soliciting funds to be deposited into a personal PayPal account?

Even if this effort is legit, we don't want to start a precedent that could be used in the future by scammers.

Just a thought, and I mean no harm to Sematary's efforts at fund raising.

I think anyone who has been here for awhile can vouch for me.

Roxi
11-14-2007, 12:52 PM
I sent him money from our other ebay sales.... and yes we are asking for donations to help us get to new hampshire, we have put several thousand dollars into doing this, moving 2,000 miles across the country isn't cheap.... but if i can throw 10 dollars of my own money toward something that would really help ron paul then i will

all of the money we are collecting for the new hampshire trip will be going to rent in new hampshire, not just for us but for other people as well.... we are chipping our money in with the OPERATION LIVE FREE OR DIE people as well.... the money i have made from my paychecks at work will pay for our food, and personal expenses...

SO in short... we aren't spending ONE PENNY of the donated money on our own travel expenses. we are chipping it in to help other people have a place to live when they arrive

as it is there is a pregnant woman with her TWO children WITHOUT a place to stay right now, they are spending a lot of their own money on hotels....

but i understand your concern, i hope that explains things better

UCFGavin
11-14-2007, 12:53 PM
i can vouch if necessary

Roxi
11-14-2007, 12:53 PM
maybe because he realizes the importance of this

SHE :D

Roxi
11-14-2007, 12:54 PM
and yes, i can vouch for sematary as well.... i have personally seen many successful efforts started and accomplished by him

Sematary
11-14-2007, 12:56 PM

woops. :o

Sematary
11-14-2007, 12:58 PM
and yes, i can vouch for sematary as well.... i have personally seen many successful efforts started and accomplished by him

Thanks. :)

Wayne Hammond
11-14-2007, 12:59 PM
Okay, I'd just ask folks to be careful about sending money via PayPal to anyone unless you know with whom you're dealing.

If you know Sematary, and are assured that she's legit, by all means, go ahead and help her.

I just wanted to put out a Caveat Emptor - type warning, just in case. :)

Roxi
11-14-2007, 01:04 PM
Okay, I'd just ask folks to be careful about sending money via PayPal to anyone unless you know with whom you're dealing.

If you know Sematary, and are assured that she's legit, by all means, go ahead and help her.

I just wanted to put out a Caveat Emptor - type warning, just in case. :)

I totally hear what your saying, there have been a few calls for money on the forums i have had questions about..... i have had to research a few people pretty heavily before donating... as a matter of fact, i thought skiingff was a scammer at first but checked him out and now look what hes done for us :D

so people should definitely KNOW that the person is legit before donating... those of us collecting money for various stuff have PLENTY of people that can be contacted to verify them.... as for me you can go to meetup #32 and ask anyone there about me they all know me in person :D

dsentell
11-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Here is a $20, wish it could be more . . .

I can certainly vouch for Sematary, besides all the obvious stuff he has done that can be seen on this forum, when I posted a call for help on a gun show, within five minutes he had come to my rescue!

A true, loyal and honest patriot!

DrRich
11-14-2007, 01:16 PM
i sent you some dollars. hope it helps.
(the rest goes to dec 16th. :))

Sematary
11-14-2007, 01:17 PM
Here is a $20, wish it could be more . . .

I can certainly vouch for Sematary, besides all the obvious stuff he has done that can be seen on this forum, when I posted a call for help on a gun show, within five minutes he had come to my rescue!

A true, loyal and honest patriot!

thanks. :D
$10 to go for the first week. $20 for 2 :D

Wayne Hammond
11-14-2007, 01:18 PM
I totally hear what your saying, there have been a few calls for money on the forums i have had questions about..... i have had to research a few people pretty heavily before donating... as a matter of fact, i thought skiingff was a scammer at first but checked him out and now look what hes done for us :D

Yeah, I understand. Good luck in NH! Go get 'em! :)

dsentell
11-14-2007, 01:26 PM
Important -- Bump

Sematary
11-14-2007, 01:42 PM
Important -- Bump

Well, the first week is taken care of and half of the second. :)

dsentell
11-14-2007, 01:44 PM
Coooooooooooool !!!

Sematary
11-14-2007, 01:46 PM
Coooooooooooool !!!

definitely.
Here's the numbers.

1 week costs $50
1 person who commits = $100
I think that's a pretty good return considering more than one person should sign up.
:D

dsentell
11-14-2007, 02:05 PM
1 week costs $50
1 person who commits = $100
I think that's a pretty good return considering more than one person should sign up.
:D

Wish I could get that kind of return on some investments . . . :rolleyes:

Sematary
11-14-2007, 02:11 PM
Wish I could get that kind of return on some investments . . . :rolleyes:

right? lol

european
11-14-2007, 02:20 PM
Currently Active Users: 1938 (1876 members and 62 guests)

nice amount of people... for how long are you able to run that ad at that forum for those $40? and how much did you get sofar?

Sematary
11-14-2007, 02:25 PM
Currently Active Users: 1938 (1876 members and 62 guests)

nice amount of people... for how long are you able to run that ad at that forum for those $40? and how much did you get sofar?

I just purchased the first week and the text link will be up shortly. I have enough in my paypal account to purchase 2 more weeks. I will need one more. They are $50 per week.

european
11-14-2007, 02:40 PM
i'll send you $80 the moment it is in my paypal account. i wanted to send you the money right now, but i just learned that after changing ones paypal account from personal to business, one has to verify the bankaccount again. so i have to wait 5-7 days for the verification process.
and i just have send you the first $20, thats what was left on it. but that way you know im serious :p

anyways, see it as my $100 for the teaparty :p

Sematary
11-14-2007, 02:52 PM
i'll send you $80 the moment it is in my paypal account. i wanted to send you the money right now, but i just learned that after changing ones paypal account from personal to business, one has to verify the bankaccount again. so i have to wait 5-7 days for the verification process.
and i just have send you the first $20, thats what was left on it. but that way you know im serious :p

anyways, see it as my $100 for the teaparty :p

I'm only $40 short on a full month but I will gladly buy advertising on other large sites if I have the money. :)

european
11-14-2007, 03:12 PM
well... then i wanna do it like this:

if you are short on money for this initiative 1 week from now, then send me a PM in this forum. by then i'll have my paypal and bankaccount linked again. but if you have gathered the money i will chipin the money for some other initiative that supports the teaparty07.com initiative.

ps.
since i'm european i cant donate to the ron paul campaign directly but i do want to contribute in some way.
- i did talk to americans about him already, raising awareness, and succesfully converting 1 (thats the only one im sure of that she will vote for ron paul, could be more but those im not sure of)
- i also put in topics in chatrooms like: Topic is '"Tea Party December 16th 2007" Set on Sat Nov 10 03:21:07 - people ask what that is about, so they talk about it.
- i also got the banner on the frontpage of a gamingwebsite: www.omen-gaming.com which doesnt have that many visitors anymore these days, only like 3000 per month or so, but it still adds i hope.
- and now i contributed financially to support your advertising effort. and i want to up it to the 100 dollar. in the spirit of the teaparty.
...and i wonder if u actually got the $22 that i send

anyways, go RON PAUL!!!! :D

Mark
11-14-2007, 03:49 PM

Yeah.. that's even obvious to me.. :D

Sematary
11-14-2007, 03:53 PM
well... then i wanna do it like this:

if you are short on money for this initiative 1 week from now, then send me a PM in this forum. by then i'll have my paypal and bankaccount linked again. but if you have gathered the money i will chipin the money for some other initiative that supports the teaparty07.com initiative.

ps.
since i'm european i cant donate to the ron paul campaign directly but i do want to contribute in some way.
- i did talk to americans about him already, raising awareness, and succesfully converting 1 (thats the only one im sure of that she will vote for ron paul, could be more but those im not sure of)
- i also put in topics in chatrooms like: Topic is '"Tea Party December 16th 2007" Set on Sat Nov 10 03:21:07 - people ask what that is about, so they talk about it.
- i also got the banner on the frontpage of a gamingwebsite: www.omen-gaming.com which doesnt have that many visitors anymore these days, only like 3000 per month or so, but it still adds i hope.
- and now i contributed financially to support your advertising effort. and i want to up it to the 100 dollar. in the spirit of the teaparty.
...and i wonder if u actually got the $22 that i send

anyways, go RON PAUL!!!! :D

Well, you could always try and win the auction for the signed copy of "A Foreign Policy of Freedom" that I'm auctioning off on Ebay. Since the money is going straight to the campaign on December 16 from my Paypal account, you could always help that way. Of course, the auction will be over in 5 and a half days. hmmm....