PDA

View Full Version : DHS: terrorists use cash, good people use credit cards.

unknown
03-26-2012, 04:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvjHzx_OCIk&feature=player_embedded

If Ron Paul doesnt win, America is dead.

USA RIP.

azxd
03-26-2012, 04:44 PM
Old news to me, but maybe not to others ... Thanks for posting it.

heavenlyboy34
03-26-2012, 04:45 PM
Что-то видеть, что-то скажи.
http://moderateinthemiddle.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/20070227_napolitano_3.jpg

Brian Coulter
03-26-2012, 04:53 PM
will be using cash from now on.

GraniteHills
03-26-2012, 04:53 PM
"It's so...weird...it doesn't feel right...seeing someone who's not interested in being a financial slave to a large corporation for perpetuity."

WilliamC
03-26-2012, 05:22 PM
"I'm too poor to have credit anymore, so cash is all I've got. But you're welcome to use your own credit card to pay for my purchase if that makes it easier for you"

This always shuts up any questions from annoying cashiers who want me to use plastic.

ghengis86
03-26-2012, 05:29 PM
Always ask for a better deal when paying with cash, since merchants have to pay fees based on the transaction total (usually 1-4%).

In God we trust; all others pay cash

ZanZibar
03-26-2012, 06:22 PM
I know many people who don't have credit cards and use cash. Why? Because they are conservatives and have a strong belief against credit cards.

TheTexan
03-26-2012, 07:18 PM
Nevermind the fact that there's probably a hundred purchases you make a month that could be interpreted as suspicious... fertilizer, household cleaning supplies, other store bought things that can be used as bomb making material... not to mention fluorescent bulbs, gardening supplies...

The government has a word for these things. "Probable cause"

Anti Federalist
03-26-2012, 07:42 PM
God that is creepy in Cyrillic.

This story > Treyvon Martin.

Что-то видеть, что-то скажи.
http://moderateinthemiddle.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/20070227_napolitano_3.jpg

ghengis86
03-26-2012, 07:43 PM
Nevermind the fact that there's probably a hundred purchases you make a month that could be interpreted as suspicious... fertilizer, household cleaning supplies, other store bought things that can be used as bomb making material... not to mention fluorescent bulbs, gardening supplies...

The government has a word for these things. "Probable cause"

Lol, so true! When you hear these key words in a news report on an arrest "...had bomb making materials in his house...", you know it's a bullshit attempt to frame the narrative in the worst possible for the alleged.

Anyone who took a general chemistry course could walk into any home in Amerika and make something explode. Drano (sodium hydroxide) Chlorox (sodium hypochlorite), Toilet Bowl Cleaner (acids) Aluminum Foil, Steel Wool, Glass Cleaner (ammonia), nail polish remover (acetone), Lighter fluid, can of gas/kerosene/diesel/oil, spray paint, WD 40, etc., etc.

Seriously, there are so many things that can be fashioned into a crude explosive

Philhelm
03-26-2012, 07:45 PM
Terrorists purchase 400 rounds of ammunition; good people purchase 400 million rounds of ammunition.

cindy25
03-27-2012, 02:27 AM
who benefits when people use credit cards?

1) big banks because they get a cut
2) big business because they are more likely to accept credit cards (some banks want 5 years track record to be a MasterCard merchant)
3) big govt, as paper trail= tax payments; cash= tax free sales

Xhin
03-27-2012, 02:55 AM
It took some doing, but I tracked down the original video (9 minutes) that all of these various clips are coming from:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us6gWhIzefA

Warrior_of_Freedom
03-27-2012, 03:10 AM
I don't have a credit card. If I must absolutely purchase something with one, I get a gift card or something. Guess I'm a danger to society for not supporting the banks!

unknown
03-27-2012, 08:36 AM
It took some doing, but I tracked down the original video (9 minutes) that all of these various clips are coming from:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us6gWhIzefA

So f*cked up. Everywhere you go theyre looking at you funny.

These clowns think they're "keeping America safe". GTFO.

Pericles
03-27-2012, 09:10 AM
"I'm too poor to have credit anymore, so cash is all I've got. But you're welcome to use your own credit card to pay for my purchase if that makes it easier for you"

This always shuts up any questions from annoying cashiers who want me to use plastic.

And it may require cashiers who have math skills if the register can't do the math for them.

GraniteHills
03-27-2012, 09:23 AM
I love that my Obama-supporting friends and colleagues excuse such propaganda while (rightfully) slamming the Bush administration for the same thing.

Except that Barry/Janet's propaganda is even better-produced, better-disseminated, and more numerous than Bush's. "Color coded threats" are like child's play next to Hollywood-slick HQ mini-movies (complete with "Department of Homeland Security presents..." theater cards at the beginning).

devil21
03-27-2012, 09:57 AM
At Food Lion yesterday I was asked "will that be debit or credit?". I looked him right in the eye and said CASH! He seemed surprised. Never had that happen before.

tangent4ronpaul
03-27-2012, 09:59 AM
I know of a clinic and a barbershop that won't accept plastic at all. Also a gas station that won't accept debit cards, but will accept credit cards.

Try using that plastic at a farmers market sometime - lol!

Most if not all hotels and motels won't rent to you unless you have a credit card. I think there may be some new law... but basically they are covering their tails in case you trash the room. Likewise, most car rental places won't rent unless you have a credit card.

Speaking of cars - you can't buy one from a dealership anymore without going through a terrorist background check.

-t

WilliamC
03-27-2012, 10:00 AM
And it may require cashiers who have math skills if the register can't do the math for them.

So long as I know the sales tax I can usually figure out the exact amount of my purchase on the fly, and often give enough coin change so that I get back only FRNs.

Most cashiers don't have any problem, but occasionally there's one who can't figure out why I want to over pay them.

Kylie
03-27-2012, 10:16 AM
All the bars around here only take cash. A good portion of the Mom n Pop eateries too.

I like it that way. You can't overspend when you're paying by the round. You also can't over drink(hahaha;))

oyarde
03-27-2012, 10:39 AM
Silly homeland security , terrorists use pre paid visa cards , like poor with no credit , old people, like me and youngsters use cash , middle class , middle aged people use credit and debit cards , old people use checks too .

Liberty74
03-27-2012, 11:20 AM
I know many people who don't have credit cards and use cash. Why? Because they are conservatives and have a strong belief against credit cards.

Those who are in debt are slaves to the lenders.

DHS promotes and is in favor of slavery.

oyarde
03-27-2012, 11:34 AM
Those who are in debt are slaves to the lenders.

DHS promotes and is in favor of slavery. Easier to find you that way , when they are ready.

oyarde
03-27-2012, 11:35 AM
So long as I know the sales tax I can usually figure out the exact amount of my purchase on the fly, and often give enough coin change so that I get back only FRNs.

Most cashiers don't have any problem, but occasionally there's one who can't figure out why I want to over pay them. I do the same , everyone does well with it , but it is probably not uncommon in my neck of the woods.

timosman
01-19-2016, 04:28 PM
bump

kpitcher
01-19-2016, 08:36 PM
Always ask for a better deal when paying with cash, since merchants have to pay fees based on the transaction total (usually 1-4%).

In God we trust; all others pay cash

Merchants can now add merchant fees to the cost without breaking CC agreements. Some don't, many do.

Old No. 7
01-19-2016, 10:05 PM
You're either with us or you're with the terrorists

Jamesiv1
01-19-2016, 10:46 PM
Oh my gosh. Getting a teenage cashier to figure and count change when the register is down is an eye-opener. Unbelievable how badly they struggle.

Origanalist
01-19-2016, 11:05 PM
I operate at least 80% on a cash basis. I have a bank account that I use for the few things I can't use cash for and that is all.

oyarde
01-20-2016, 01:51 AM
I operate at least 80% on a cash basis. I have a bank account that I use for the few things I can't use cash for and that is all.

Since July , I have used cash or check for every purchase but four . I just noticed it because I was starting on my taxes. Last taxes I will pay ( Fed ) , will be for 2016 . Wish me luck in retirement :)

Weston White
01-20-2016, 04:34 AM
Does this rule also apply to the millions of patriotic Lotto playing Americans?

Ronin Truth
01-20-2016, 08:21 AM
"Good people" like paying usury interest?

DamianTV
01-20-2016, 06:31 PM
Translation: Support US Terrorism / Tyranny via Banks and invaders of Privacy.