PDA

View Full Version : Don't have a stroke...

jaybone
06-19-2007, 03:17 PM
Ron is not invited to a "forum" in Iowa, not the Debate.

I'm not saying that it's right or proper to exclude him, and I have already made my emails and calls, and will do it again tomorrow.
BUT, the debate is on August 5th:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Presidential_Debates,_2008#August_5.2C_ 2007_-_Des_Moines.2C_Iowa

Keep up the pressure, just don't stroke out, we need you to live long enough to vote!

DjLoTi
06-19-2007, 03:20 PM
This is a good point. We need to keep calling to ask if Ron Paul is ever invited. If 5 people call every day until the last day... they might cave :)

what if it was 10... what if it was 20...

Just be like, I was calling to see if you've changed your decision to include Ron Paul? I was wondering if there was any new news about the presidential candidate forum? ect., ect....

mdh
06-19-2007, 03:30 PM
I disagree, strongly in fact. It's a matter of principle. If we let these guys get away with this kind of behavior, everyone will see it as acceptable. We must send a clear, strong message - not just to these organizations, but to every organization in the future faced with the decision of whether or not to include Dr. Paul - that we WILL NOT accept exclusion tactics.

jaybone
06-19-2007, 03:53 PM
I'm just pointing out that this is not about the nationally televised debate.
It seems that many people are under that impression.

BLS
06-19-2007, 03:54 PM
I'm just pointing out that this is not about the nationally televised debate.
It seems that many people are under that impression.

I wasn't. I'm just PO'd that they are basically censoring him AGAIN.

mdh
06-19-2007, 03:55 PM
If it causes them to be that much more vigilant in the pursuit of righteous justice, then good. :)

torchbearer
06-19-2007, 05:02 PM
Here is Edward failors home number: removed
tell him that is this matter is utmost importance. but always be polite.

torchbearer
06-19-2007, 05:18 PM
Edwar Failor
c/o The Ruling Elite
<<REMOVED>>