PDA

View Full Version : Match This

DanielLV
03-25-2012, 08:09 PM
I cannot afford to donate much, so please match me if you can!

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for your generous contribution toward my campaign to win the White House and Restore America Now.

With your support, I secured a strong top-tier finish in Iowa and an historic second place in New Hampshire. In Iowa, we more than doubled our vote total from 2008. We more than tripled our 2008 total in New Hampshire, and we quadrupled it in South Carolina.

These results make it clear that I am the only candidate with the resources, volunteers, and organization to compete nationwide and stand as the conservative alternative to Mitt Romney.

This is only possible thanks to you and thousands of other grassroots Patriots all across the nation.

The American people ˆ not the establishment media ˆ will decide who the Republican Party will nominate.

Your donation allows us to continue directly reaching millions of voters in the rest of the key early states with the truth about my consistent conservative record.

Your support also enables us to get the word out about my "Plan to Restore America," which cuts $1 trillion from the federal budget in the first year of my presidency, abolishes five federal agencies, and delivers a fully balanced budget by year three.

Our nation can no longer afford politicians who would rather play games with the American people than get serious about implementing the fundamental changes necessary to get our country back on track.

Thank you again for everything you do to help me win this race!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

Here are your transaction details:
Donation amount: $20.12
Transaction date/time: 2012-03-25 20:49:16
Transaction ID: 348529503

Thank you,
Ron Paul 2012 PCC

PolicyReader
03-25-2012, 08:15 PM
bump

I tapped myself out on the 23rd or I'd match, anyone have some flex to put up as a match?

PolicyReader
03-26-2012, 01:47 AM
bump