PDA

View Full Version : Freedom's Coming Home (anthem by Robin Koerner et al, for Ron Paul)

sailingaway
03-25-2012, 07:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc7pRH9_lb4

I knew he'd turned the corner somewhere and had become an out and out supporter...

Music © by Ian Broudie
Lyrics © by Robin Koerner
Performed by Kyle Krone
Video by stephanie@CuteLittleVoice.com

PolicyReader
03-26-2012, 02:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc7pRH9_lb4

I knew he'd turned the corner somewhere and had become an out and out supporter...

Music © by Ian Broudie
Lyrics © by Robin Koerner
Performed by Kyle Krone
Video by stephanie@CuteLittleVoice.com
I remember you saying so a few threads back

PauliticsPolitics
03-26-2012, 02:50 AM
Nice.
I was actually in the mood for a little twee pop!

(UK people: twee is not pejorative in the states, just means sweet indie here.)

luctor-et-emergo
03-26-2012, 03:30 AM
This is a great song, period.

I had some other stuff typed up already, but I can't describe my emotions exactly the way I want too...
It's a great song, and I'm playing it for the 5th time right now! That should say enough.

Sing this song with a big crowd... (PS: or the car stereo during traffic jams)

Don't Tread on Mike
03-26-2012, 02:17 PM
reminds me of school house rock :)

NoOneButPaul
03-26-2012, 02:30 PM
I really don't see the point of posting music videos on the front page but whatever it isn't my site... I wouldn't normally complain except that the 3 stories below the music video are way way way more important.

sailingaway
03-26-2012, 02:33 PM
I really don't see the point of posting music videos on the front page but whatever it isn't my site... I wouldn't normally complain except that the 3 stories below the music video are way way way more important.

they were posted earlier, and were on top until this one came.

PolicyReader
03-26-2012, 04:14 PM
Videos may lack deep information content but they are easier to share online and spread a level of attention. Shorter the better in many cases.
It's a pity more people aren't interested in actual information and doing their own research but it's a reality, this year it's soundbite over substance when attracting attention. :o

Endthefednow
03-27-2012, 08:11 PM
Videos may lack deep information content but they are easier to share online and spread a level of attention. Shorter the better in many cases.
It's a pity more people aren't interested in actual information and doing their own research but it's a reality, this year it's soundbite over substance when attracting attention. :o

This ^;)

Crotale
03-31-2012, 02:42 AM
Sorry, I can't stop myself hearing football instead of freedom. :( :)