PDA

View Full Version : This is our only shot at saving America

Sematary
11-14-2007, 11:04 AM
The reason I say this is because it's true. Ron Paul is probably the last and best hope of saving America from a future with zero rights and a nanny state that takes all of our labor in the name of the people. Never, in my lifetime, has a candidate come along who embodied almost exactly everything I believed and hold dear and I am not willing to sit on the sidelines and be a spectator. This is NOT a spectator sport. This is fight for the future of our country and knowing this, I will not rest until Ron Paul is our president. I will do EVERYTHING in my power to get his name out to the public. I will do everything I need to to spread the word of the most momentous day in election history (December 16, 2007) and I will sacrifice what I need to, in order to help get Ron Paul elected.
So who's with me?

foofighter20x
11-14-2007, 11:05 AM
A good way to get Dr Paul's name out:

Door-to-door campaigning/petitioning to get yourself on the ballot as a delegate!

uncloned21
11-14-2007, 11:11 AM
*cheer*

Mauiboy86
11-14-2007, 11:12 AM
http://www.charlestonsailingcharters.com/images/Ron%20Paul%20Paris%20Hilton%20Rudy%20Guilani.jpg

Benaiah
11-14-2007, 11:25 AM
//

Mortikhi
11-14-2007, 11:45 AM
Our only peaceful shot

krott5333
11-14-2007, 11:46 AM
Our only peaceful shot

yup

seapilot
11-14-2007, 12:37 PM
I had someone tell me something similar to that after I gave a him a slim jim. He said hes heard of Ron Paul and would definitly vote for him but thinks he wont survive the "machine". I told him if you dont try you will never know. We woke up a few more after the 5th. More on the 16th. I believe there are people that will support him more once it looks like hes actually beating the "machine" and its safe to come out from the shadows.

Sematary
11-14-2007, 12:45 PM
I had someone tell me something similar to that after I gave a him a slim jim. He said hes heard of Ron Paul and would definitly vote for him but thinks he wont survive the "machine". I told him if you dont try you will never know. We woke up a few more after the 5th. More on the 16th. I believe there are people that will support him more once it looks like hes actually beating the "machine" and its safe to come out from the shadows.

Very true. 10 million + will DEFINITELY get people believing he can win AND get him more votes (alot more)

weagle
11-14-2007, 12:48 PM
This is why I think NH and Iowa to an extent are crutial IMO. If he does well a lot of these people who say they aren't voting for him because he doesn't have a chance, will see he has a chance and might vote for him.

Ozwest
11-14-2007, 12:52 PM
Want to get fired up? Read the Rolling Stones interview with Ron Paul.

sedele
11-14-2007, 12:56 PM
I'm with ya!

Just got addresses of Iowa undecided voters and templates to handwrite letters to them to get their vote in the caucus.

Last night we just bought $100 worth of spray paint and tyvex to make a gang of signs.

Next up: order 1000's of slim jims to hand out wherever and whenever!

It's time to get the Doctor's good name out to people before the MSM really starts the attacks.

Sematary
11-14-2007, 01:26 PM
I'm with ya!

Just got addresses of Iowa undecided voters and templates to handwrite letters to them to get their vote in the caucus.

Last night we just bought $100 worth of spray paint and tyvex to make a gang of signs.

Next up: order 1000's of slim jims to hand out wherever and whenever!

It's time to get the Doctor's good name out to people before the MSM really starts the attacks.

I have to figure out how to get a list of registered republican voters in my area so I can mail them - especially the supervoters.

Broadlighter
11-14-2007, 01:38 PM
Our only peaceful shot

I'm inclined to agree.

Sometimes I want to tell people that we can do this peacefully through the election process or we can do this with guns and violence. Either way, we're taking this country back. The only other option is to let the U.S. slide into so much chaos that China or a U.N. peacekeeping force will have to invade us and none of us wants that, do we?

On the other hand, Dr. Paul's election to the Presidency, alone, is not going to do it. We need to elect congressmen and senators who are more committed to the principles of the Constitution than they are to policy objectives.

Menthol Patch
11-14-2007, 02:16 PM
I agree. He is our only shot at saving America.

We need to all do whatever it takes to make sure he is nominated.

If he does not win I'm probably moving into the wilderness to live in a hut somewhere.

I'm NOT kidding.

Sematary
11-14-2007, 02:29 PM
I agree. He is our only shot at saving America.

We need to all do whatever it takes to make sure he is nominated.

If he does not win I'm probably moving into the wilderness to live in a hut somewhere.

I'm NOT kidding.

Have you looked into becoming a delegate yet?