PDA

View Full Version : Dick Cheney's Heart Transplant

alucard13mmfmj
03-24-2012, 06:24 PM
hxxp://news.yahoo.com/aide-says-cheney-had-heart-transplant-230644930.html

Dick Cheney just had a heart transplant. The guy who probably pulled GWB's strings and possibly instigated this 10 year+ war is still alive. Since Dick Cheney got a new heart, I wonder who was the poor sap that got bumped down the list of donor recipients?

5 heart attacks and heart transplant... this guy is quite sturdy to survive. Why do evil men live for so long?... While good, peace loving men die young?

You'd think that after so many near death experience, he'd be more humble and maybe turn a new leaf as a good person. I guess he feels that he is god and is immortal or something lol.

Gary4Liberty
03-24-2012, 06:26 PM
Best wishes and a speedy recovery Mr. Vice President.

pacelli
03-24-2012, 06:29 PM
Good luck in Cardiac rehab. Frankly I've seen 80 year old transplant recipients that have more balls than this guy.

They are going to put him through so much pain just to get back on his feet after the transplant, you have no idea. Not to mention the anti-rejection drugs and lifestyle changes required to maintain the transplanted organ.

His party days are over.

eduardo89
03-24-2012, 06:37 PM
Seriously?

More than 3,100 Americans currently are on the national waiting list for a heart transplant.

And this douche gets one?

anewvoice
03-24-2012, 06:37 PM
Yeah, there's no science behind any of this but just for THIS instance I'd love to see the donor to have been a peacenik. No wishes of poor health on the man but I'd certainly be all for some mental torment for the damage he has done to the world.

http://theophanes.hubpages.com/hub/Cellular-Memories-in-Organ-Transplant-Recipients

bluesc
03-24-2012, 06:39 PM
Seriously?

And this douche gets one?

Don't worry, he had a young child murdered and the heart extracted by the CIA to provide him with vitality.

One more couldn't hurt, right?

eduardo89
03-24-2012, 06:41 PM
Don't worry, he had a young child murdered and the heart extracted by the CIA to provide him with vitality.

One more couldn't hurt, right?

I'm sure it was a white Christian kid. I doubt he'd ever accept a brown, Muslim heart.

coastie
03-24-2012, 07:01 PM
I hope this piece of shit's recovery is every bit as painful as painful can be. Here's to wishing you an extraordinarily painful and difficult non-recovery, scumbag.

Hell would be a lot worse with him in it, maybe Satan made a deal to have him walk the earth a little longer?

ETA: Why on earth is this in Opposing Candidates?

HOLLYWOOD
03-24-2012, 07:12 PM
http://www.johnhaydon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/dick-cheney-robot-heart-weekly-world-news.jpg

Philosophy_of_Politics
03-24-2012, 07:13 PM
How much you wanna' bet, that someone more deserving got passed up in line so Cheney could live?

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-24-2012, 07:23 PM
Wait..... Cheney had a heart to begin with?

coastie
03-24-2012, 07:25 PM

Yep-he decided it was not dark enough.:p

eduardo89
03-24-2012, 07:25 PM

Yes, but it was faulty.

RickyJ
03-24-2012, 07:29 PM
Best wishes and a speedy recovery Mr. Vice President.
He is former Vice President and I'm not sure why you are wishing a speedy recovery to a man that is part of the problem this nation faces. Do you think he might come clean? It would be nice but I doubt it.

alucard13mmfmj
03-24-2012, 07:59 PM
I just dont believe how cheney can get a heart transplant when thousands are on the list for a heart. Okay, Maybe he got lucky and had a donor that had a heart that no one else is compatible with... except Cheney.

Cheney is not the VP anymore and should not be prioritized over anyone else. He is just a civilian now, a rich civilian. I'd understand if he needed "special" treatment if he was still the VP, mainly because he is in a "leadership" position.

Well.. maybe he will come clean and confess to all the wrong doings before he meets his maker or something.....

DerailingDaTrain
03-24-2012, 08:11 PM
I hope this piece of shit's recovery is every bit as painful as painful can be. Here's to wishing you an extraordinarily painful and difficult non-recovery, scumbag.

Hell would be a lot worse with him in it, maybe Satan made a deal to have him walk the earth a little longer?

ETA: Why on earth is this in Opposing Candidates?

Don't forget Karl Rove

donnay
03-24-2012, 08:12 PM
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4922153273721053&id=69fce3ad7aaf18d8491e3a4ee0e5bb42&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.thegreenhead.com%2fimgs%2ftin-man-heart-1.jpg

There really is a Wizard of Oz!!

trey4sports
03-24-2012, 08:16 PM
heart? I always thought he just had a sweet potato where ones heart should be

Lishy
03-24-2012, 08:36 PM
To be honest, I'm not at all educated about who Dick Cheney is, other than that I hear he's "part of the problem", and has ties to 9/11.

Educate me?

1stAmendguy
03-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Before this transplant Cheney was literally a walking zombie. The artificial heart inside him produced no pulse.

nojusticenopeace
03-24-2012, 11:29 PM
He just didnt' skip his way up. He has been on the list for 20 months.

Lishy
03-25-2012, 12:25 AM
Who's dick cheney?

eduardo89
03-25-2012, 12:38 AM
Bush's VP

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BYX14125JUQ/SHRsNl1FpgI/AAAAAAAAFpg/4iLmy5BF-RU/s400/Bush_Evil_Empire.jpg

That's Cheney on the left.

nojusticenopeace
03-25-2012, 12:40 AM
Who's dick cheney?

You are kidding, right?

eduardo89
03-25-2012, 12:41 AM
You are kidding, right?

Be nice, he's Canadian.

nojusticenopeace
03-25-2012, 12:41 AM
Be nice, he's Canadian.

Oh that would explain it. Was about to say...

Cutlerzzz
03-25-2012, 01:25 AM
Before this transplant Cheney was literally a walking zombie. The artificial heart inside him produced no pulse.

Why did he downgrade? He could have become a cyborg with a robotic body capable of living forever.

RonRules
03-25-2012, 01:34 AM
I hope he gets a Liberal's heart!

anaconda
03-25-2012, 03:15 AM
Don't worry, he had a young child murdered and the heart extracted by the CIA

This would not surprise me.

anaconda
03-25-2012, 03:15 AM
My the universe somehow have mercy on this poor man.

Lishy
03-25-2012, 03:34 AM
You are kidding, right?

No, seriously. I know he was VP, and I know he has ties to 9/11, but what did he actually do, and why should I hate him? The name screams neocon, but I don't like insulting people I don't know enough about.

Dojo
03-25-2012, 04:56 AM
He just didnt' skip his way up. He has been on the list for 20 months.

He was a tough match........It takes time to find a cold-blooded donor

WilliamC
03-25-2012, 05:34 AM
Now if they could just instal a conscious while they were at it...

But honestly, I do not wish ill health or suffering on anyone for any reason, so I hope he recovers in good order.

eduardo89
03-25-2012, 05:58 AM
No, seriously. I know he was VP, and I know he has ties to 9/11, but what did he actually do, and why should I hate him? The name screams neocon, but I don't like insulting people I don't know enough about.

Well let's see. He's what you might call an insider of the establishment insiders circles.

White House Chief of Staff to President Ford 1975-77
Member of Congress 1979-1989
Defense Secretary 1989-1993 (First Gulf War)
CEO of Halliburton (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halliburton) 1995-2000
Vice President 2001-2008

Kluge
03-25-2012, 07:26 AM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Who+is+Dick+Cheney%3F

eduardo89
03-25-2012, 07:32 AM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Who+is+Dick+Cheney%3F

Your snarky comments are not appreciated.

Kluge
03-25-2012, 07:50 AM
Your snarky comments are not appreciated.

Are you sure?

eduardo89
03-25-2012, 08:12 AM
Are you sure?

Yes and they've been reported. You watch yourself!

azxd
03-25-2012, 08:47 AM
Damn,
You'd almost think there is some form of subtle built-up liberal progressive aggression being directed toward this man.

azxd
03-25-2012, 08:51 AM
KUDOS to you for rising above this display.

Danke
03-25-2012, 08:54 AM
http://johngushue.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451f25369e2010535f9bfc7970b-800wi

thoughtomator
03-25-2012, 09:53 AM
May Cheney get Jack Murtha's surgeon

VIDEODROME
03-25-2012, 10:05 AM
Cardiology like a BOSS!

http://pics.livejournal.com/stoney321/pic/000s422s.jpg

AGRP
03-25-2012, 10:29 AM
May Cheney get Jack Murtha's surgeon

May he get Michael J Fox.

ILUVRP
03-25-2012, 12:02 PM
if he was waiting for a heart from a neo-con he would never have gotten one , they don't give much.

i would bet it was a dem/lib.

pahs1994
03-25-2012, 12:12 PM
False... liberals don't give their own things. They "give" someone elses

bolil
03-25-2012, 12:41 PM
Considering its Dick Cheney, they will probably give him a pigs heart. That way the rest of him wont reject it. He will be one step closer to 100% pig.

specsaregood
03-25-2012, 12:58 PM
5 heart attacks and heart transplant...

So you are saying he's had as many heart attacks as DUIs. Interesting....

coastie
03-25-2012, 01:05 PM
May he get Michael J Fox.

Hell, I'll do it....I used to watch those shows on TLC, he'll be in good hands...(where's the evil smiley when you need one).

azxd
03-25-2012, 01:51 PM
I often times ask myself why I come back here, and then I read stuff centered in blind hatred and realize I am better than many, and enjoy having it made obvious ... SMF's exist everywhere.

tttppp
03-25-2012, 02:05 PM
Dick Cheney is really a poor candidate for a heart transplant. Have you seen this guy lately? His whole body is a complete disaster. Getting a heart transplant is not going to save him much time. Like always, I would suggest Chinese traditional medicine for him. Its the only way I know of where he can improve his blood flow, which he obviously has problems with. He looks like a skeleton, just like Steve Jobs.

specsaregood
03-25-2012, 02:10 PM
I often times ask myself why I come back here, and then I read stuff centered in blind hatred and realize I am better than many, and enjoy having it made obvious ... SMF's exist everywhere.

I think I speak for everyone when I state that I'm glad you are here and we look forward to your visits. They brighten up our otherwise gloomy days.

azxd
03-25-2012, 02:35 PM
I think I speak for everyone when I state that I'm glad you are here and we look forward to your visits. They brighten up our otherwise gloomy days.
LOL

P.S. I like specs ;)

anaconda
03-25-2012, 03:33 PM

After reading your post I went back and edited one of my mean and petty replies on this thread. You were right.

sailingfail
03-25-2012, 04:23 PM
Dick Cheney is really a poor candidate for a heart transplant. Have you seen this guy lately? His whole body is a complete disaster. Getting a heart transplant is not going to save him much time. Like always, I would suggest Chinese traditional medicine for him. Its the only way I know of where he can improve his blood flow, which he obviously has problems with. He looks like a skeleton, just like Steve Jobs.

Ah because you are a medical doctor, huh? I'm sure your expertise of seeing all those minutes of interviews and pictures makes you a decider on who is a candidate for a heart transplant.

Lishy
03-25-2012, 04:26 PM

What did Dick Cheney specifically do to make everyone hate him? :|

Sam I am
03-25-2012, 04:28 PM
hxxp://news.yahoo.com/aide-says-cheney-had-heart-transplant-230644930.html

Dick Cheney just had a heart transplant. The guy who probably pulled GWB's strings and possibly instigated this 10 year+ war is still alive. Since Dick Cheney got a new heart, I wonder who was the poor sap that got bumped down the list of donor recipients?

5 heart attacks and heart transplant... this guy is quite sturdy to survive. Why do evil men live for so long?... While good, peace loving men die young?

You'd think that after so many near death experience, he'd be more humble and maybe turn a new leaf as a good person. I guess he feels that he is god and is immortal or something lol.

Dick Cheney has a heart? What?

tttppp
03-25-2012, 05:36 PM
Ah because you are a medical doctor, huh? I'm sure your expertise of seeing all those minutes of interviews and pictures makes you a decider on who is a candidate for a heart transplant.

Any idiot who has seen a picture of Dick Cheney can tell you he has plenty of major problems outside of a bad heart. Transplants are best for people whose problem is limited to a bad organ. Transplants are not good for people with significant problems outside of the organ. Thats why so many of these transplants fail.

Kluge
03-25-2012, 06:23 PM
Cheney was a big part of PNAC, which wrote the demands for war with Iraq. While PNAC is no longer, his daughter Liz is part of "Keep America Safe" which seeks to further demonize all Muslims and promote wars which kill them and destroy their culture, in addition to supporting limitations on our freedom here at home. One of his first actions as vice president was to call meetings with oil execs to discuss the Iraq war (9/11 hadn't occurred yet.)

One can also point to the Valerie Plame affair as more evidence of his wretchedness (I'm not a huge fan of the CIA, but his actions literally got people killed, and he let Scooter Libby take the fall for it.)

He also most certainly knew about the torture, murder and other forms of abuse happening at Gitmo/Abu Ghraib and said/did nothing. On the few occasions he's spoken about it, he's talked about it in glowing terms.

Need more? Look it up.

Dick Cheney also shot his friend in the face, an alleged accident on a hunting trip. This friend pretty much apologized to Cheney for being in the way of his shotgun blast. That's how fucking scary he is, even to "friends."

alucard13mmfmj
03-25-2012, 06:38 PM
Cheney was a big part of PNAC, which wrote the demands for war with Iraq. While PNAC is no longer, his daughter Liz is part of "Keep America Safe" which seeks to further demonize all Muslims and promote wars which kill them and destroy their culture, in addition to supporting limitations on our freedom here at home. One of his first actions as vice president was to call meetings with oil execs to discuss the Iraq war (9/11 hadn't occurred yet.)

One can also point to the Valerie Plame affair as more evidence of his wretchedness (I'm not a huge fan of the CIA, but his actions literally got people killed, and he let Scooter Libby take the fall for it.)

He also most certainly knew about the torture, murder and other forms of abuse happening at Gitmo/Abu Ghraib and said/did nothing. On the few occasions he's spoken about it, he's talked about it in glowing terms.

Need more? Look it up.

Dick Cheney also shot his friend in the face, an alleged accident on a hunting trip. This friend pretty much apologized to Cheney for being in the way of his shotgun blast. That's how fucking scary he is, even to "friends."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC9PTsDbN1I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFT2n2uGvgc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4HKEDimWw

Tyler_Durden
03-25-2012, 07:00 PM
What did Dick Cheney specifically do to make everyone hate him? :|

Cheney is the epitome of a Neo-Con.

Lishy
03-25-2012, 07:09 PM

I gotta research BRB

moderate libertarian
03-25-2012, 07:21 PM
Considering that very large number of innocent people were killed in a war he championed in the name of "Iraqi freedom" but was really motivated by unholy motives like greed, revenge, racism and based on cooked up lies, he will need a heart of steel to cope with the regrets if he has any sense of human morality. May God have mercy on him whe he meets the maker, only He knows for sure who will end up in Hell or Heaven.

True, more like a born again neocon.

Hospitaller
03-25-2012, 08:05 PM
Stop blaming individuals within the evil immoral system of government for the atrocities committed by this system. If it was not cheney it would be another man. The root of the problem is the government as an entity.

azxd
03-26-2012, 11:21 AM
Stop blaming individuals within the evil immoral system of government for the atrocities committed by this system. If it was not cheney it would be another man. The root of the problem is the government as an entity.And this hits the main reason that I have a hard time dealing with some of the mentality being portrayed on this forum ... I absolutely want RP to win, but I also know he is one man, and he alone is not going to be the savior of Liberty, even if some wish to believe this is so.

HOLLYWOOD
03-26-2012, 11:40 AM
May Cheney get Jack Murtha's surgeonI did get some inside info that between 30-50 physicians were involved in Cheney's resurrection. Now you know why Health Care is so damn expensive. The coming of the Anti-Christ

So you are saying he's had as many heart attacks as DUIs. Interesting....You forgot about Dick's snaking out of military deferments too.