PDA

View Full Version : Larry Kudlow is an establishment hack

rambone
03-24-2012, 03:13 PM
I've never paid attention to Larry Kudlow but I just listened to his program. He has a radio show and apparently some affiliation with CNBC.

He couldn't stop drooling over Romney the whole program. He literally said, "How can anyone call Romney not conservative? Its CRAZY."

He downplayed the Etch-a-Sketch comments, he wrote off Santorum and Gingrich, and didn't even give mention to Ron Paul.

Oh yeah... he said that, "Romney is running on Ronald Reagan's platform."

Gag me.

Lafayette
03-24-2012, 04:34 PM
If you ever watched his show on CNBC you'll know Larry is one of those guys that spends the first half of his show defending the "free market" then on the last half of his show praising the FED and government intervention. He is 100% full of shit.

*edit*

He has for the most part been fair and respectful to Dr. Paul when he is on his show, I'll give him credit for that.

JuicyG
03-24-2012, 04:45 PM
If you ever watched his show on CNBC you'll know Larry is one of those guys that spends the first half of his show defending the "free market" then on the last half of his show praising the FED and government intervention. He is 100% full of shit.

*edit*

He has for the most part been fair and respectful to Dr. Paul when he is on his show, I'll give him credit for that.

I think he`s forced to play ball to keep his show on the air.

ctiger2
03-24-2012, 04:57 PM
Kudlow is a LOUDMOUTH hack.

tttppp
03-24-2012, 05:03 PM
I've never paid attention to Larry Kudlow but I just listened to his program. He has a radio show and apparently some affiliation with CNBC.

He couldn't stop drooling over Romney the whole program. He literally said, "How can anyone call Romney not conservative? Its CRAZY."

He downplayed the Etch-a-Sketch comments, he wrote off Santorum and Gingrich, and didn't even give mention to Ron Paul.

Oh yeah... he said that, "Romney is running on Ronald Reagan's platform."

Gag me.

Anyone using the line "free market capitalism is the best path to prosperity" over and over again, should be supporting Ron Paul. Kudlow is such a hypocrite. He supported Bush big time, even though he's another big government republican, and now he ignores Ron Paul who has the same view point as Kudlow.

Liberty74
03-24-2012, 05:18 PM

Oh I dunno, because Romney himself said he was a "progressive." It's all on video Larry....GEEZ. And look at Romney's record, not what he pretends to be.