PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul revolution stickers promotion

revolutionswag
03-24-2012, 12:59 PM
Im new here. Army Combat Veteran and I fully support Ron Paul. He is the only candidate that I believe can fix this country. We have ignored our constitution and have created laws that are very unconstitutional.

I just bought 100 bumber stickers of Ron paul. I line in Miami, fl and I see no promotion of Ron Paul around here. I will be sticking the number stickers on objects in public where people can see. This will be done in the most lawful manner and I will of course remove them after he has been elected president :)

I have a Ron Paul banner in front of my house and I wear a Ron Paul shirt all the time.

We need to do all we can to make him known and spread the wise and effective words that he will convert into actions when he becomes president!

UMULAS
03-24-2012, 02:12 PM
Hello, I live in Davie but I believe that there is no promotion due to the fact that the primary is already over. I was thinking of putting up banners near highways; like anyone would take them down.

revolutionswag
03-24-2012, 04:24 PM
There hast been any promotion at all since day one. None of Ron Paul atleast. I was thinking of doing something on the highway too. Atleast a huge banner. Do you plan on making the banners or buying them already printed?

UMULAS
03-24-2012, 05:51 PM
I don't know yet since I don't want my dad and I to be introuble by highway policemen putting up posters in the highway, so I'm going to look into that. You can just do PFH or give flyers to people.