PDA

View Full Version : COMPLETE Missouri delegate results

juvanya
03-23-2012, 07:40 PM
I took the liberty of searching for caucus results from every county in Missouri:
Rick Santorum: 15
Ron Paul: 7.5
Mitt Romney: 2.5
Newt Gingrich: 1
Uncommitted: 14
Not available: 73
Not yet held: 2

Halves means the delegates were split equally. Santorum has two halves, meaning a whole. Two counties havent held their caucuses yet. 73 counties I couldnt find any info on, altho there are bits Ive seen on RPF and other places, but they are generally unverifiable, so excluded.

Several of the uncommitted slates are mixed between several candidates, sometimes equally. Further, I suspect that we infiltrated a few Santorum slates. I think we did pretty well if this is a representative sample at all.

Fully sourced: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_Republican_primary_and_caucuses,_2012#Res ults

If anyone can source the 73 I couldnt find (you can check the Wiki page), please let me know so I can add it to the Wiki.

PaulSoHard
03-23-2012, 08:10 PM
Jesse Benton says we're likely to come out with a majority of the delegates in Missouri. I hope that's true because if it is that will be great.

sailingaway
03-23-2012, 08:14 PM
this looks like a single caucus which is good because I'd have to delete the thread if it was a compilation. Our guys think the opposition doesn't have an accurate count of our strength, and want to keep it that way

Please delete our information from wiki if you actually put it there. This is an ongoing process and you don't want to give the other side information in advance.

DonovanJames
03-23-2012, 08:27 PM
This is relative to my interests...

DonovanJames
03-23-2012, 08:38 PM
Jesse Benton says we're likely to come out with a majority of the delegates in Missouri. I hope that's true because if it is that will be great.

If we do our part for GOTV in April for St. Charles precinct - 146 delegates and THE Ron Paul stronghold for Missouri -- Lets just say it will finally be :toady:

opinionatedfool
03-23-2012, 08:42 PM
I took the liberty of searching for caucus results from every county in Missouri:
Rick Santorum: 15
Ron Paul: 7.5
Mitt Romney: 2.5
Newt Gingrich: 1
Uncommitted: 14
Not available: 73
Not yet held: 2

Halves means the delegates were split equally. Santorum has two halves, meaning a whole. Two counties havent held their caucuses yet. 73 counties I couldnt find any info on, altho there are bits Ive seen on RPF and other places, but they are generally unverifiable, so excluded.

Several of the uncommitted slates are mixed between several candidates, sometimes equally. Further, I suspect that we infiltrated a few Santorum slates. I think we did pretty well if this is a representative sample at all.

Fully sourced: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_Republican_primary_and_caucuses,_2012#Res ults

If anyone can source the 73 I couldnt find (you can check the Wiki page), please let me know so I can add it to the Wiki.

Other posts seemed to have a lot more for Ron Paul...

opinionatedfool
03-23-2012, 08:43 PM
If we do our part for GOTV in April for St. Charles precinct - 146 delegates and THE Ron Paul stronghold for Missouri -- Lets just say it will finally be :toady:

Isn't Jefferson County tomorrow? Maybe I'm mistaken...

nc4rp
03-23-2012, 08:46 PM
nice

DonovanJames
03-23-2012, 09:39 PM
Isn't Jefferson County tomorrow? Maybe I'm mistaken...

Jackson County and St. Louis

Got off the phone with their coordinator up there and our little Greene County care package has arrived just in time >.> <.< >.>

juvanya
03-24-2012, 08:19 AM
this looks like a single caucus which is good because I'd have to delete the thread if it was a compilation. Our guys think the opposition doesn't have an accurate count of our strength, and want to keep it that way

Please delete our information from wiki if you actually put it there. This is an ongoing process and you don't want to give the other side information in advance.
This is gathered from research of news reports, so the information is all out there already. Only like one or two, maybe 3 counties were taken from here or other sites. And those could get removed per unverifiability/unreliability. You can change the title to county winner results if you feel thats more appropriate.

That explains why the threads are gone. Its still on the cache, so deleting them isnt necessarily the be all, end all.

sailingaway
03-24-2012, 08:20 AM
This is gathered from research of news reports, so the information is all out there already. Only like one or two, maybe 3 counties were taken from here or other sites. And those could get removed per unverifiability/unreliability.

That explains why the threads are gone. Its still on the cache, so deleting them isnt necessarily the be all, end all.

that isn't the point. You are doing the other side's work for them.

However, I am not sure the way it is listed is very helpful, so I've left the thread.

juvanya
03-24-2012, 01:26 PM
that isn't the point. You are doing the other side's work for them.

However, I am not sure the way it is listed is very helpful, so I've left the thread.
Its journalism. I would do this regardless of who I support and as a neutral observer. In fact, thats the capacity I did it in. I wanted to see if there were results for every county so we could have that on Wikipedia. Youre too paranoid.

LibertyEagle
03-24-2012, 01:30 PM
Its journalism. I would do this regardless of who I support and as a neutral observer. In fact, thats the capacity I did it in. I wanted to see if there were results for every county so we could have that on Wikipedia. Youre too paranoid.

NO, she is not. She is being intelligent. Please be so, yourself.