Your comrades chase e'en now the fliers,
And, but for you, possess the field.

For while the tired waves, vainly breaking,
Seem here no painful inch to gain,
Far back, through creeks and inlets making,
Comes silent, flooding in, the main.

And not by eastern windows only,
When daylight comes, comes in the light;
In front the sun climbs slow, how slowly!
But westward, look, the land is bright!

by Arthur Hugh Clough

Although we've suffered setbacks throughout the course of this campaign, we still can't predict the outcome. As the poem suggests, though our efforts may seem in vain and progress is difficult to make, through our commitment to become delegates we continue to do far better than anyone realizes. Nobody truly knows what the delegate count is, but we are absolutely doing better than any news organization gives us credit for.

Even if we don't win this year, I'm still hopeful more people will come to our side. As the MSM loses its credibility, and more people use the internet to get their news, we'll have more of a voice. Also by getting large numbers of people involved in the Republican party, we'll be able to set the rules to be more favorable to our candidates in the future.

Don't feel your efforts are in vain if things don't seem to be going our way at the moment, if we keep up the hard work the future will be on our side!

Syntax
03-23-2012, 10:23 PM
bump

WeThePeople777
03-24-2012, 03:55 AM
I agree. Ron Paul got me into politics and I'll always be involved and share his views.