PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul Staffer & Congressional Candidate Evan Feinberg, MoneyBomb, Today, Friday, 3/23

Noel Fritsch
03-23-2012, 12:27 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm relatively new to RonPaulforums. I’m Noel Fritsch, Communications Director for Liberty Candidate Evan Feinberg (www.evanfeinberg.com).

Some of you might know that Rand endorsed Evan last week and that Evan used to work in Rand's office before deciding to run for Congress. He's running a competitive race in Pennsylvania's 18th district, and has also gotten endorsements from Tom Coburn, The Republican Liberty Caucus, FreedomWorks, and the Madison Project.

Evan's opponent is Tim Murphy, no friend of liberty. I wanted to make sure that everyone on here is familiar with Evan and his recent budget proposal, which is modeled after Rand's budget. Evan is calling for $661 billion in spending cuts during year 1, and $9.1 trillion in total cuts over the next ten years. Not to mention, it would eliminate four agencies and 233 redundant government programs. You can read more about Evan's positions on the issues at www.EvanFeinberg.com. (www.evanfeinberg.com)

Also, for clarifications on where Evan stands on issues like Sound Currency and The Fed, please see this thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?367930-Rand-Paul-Staffer-Evan-Feinberg-Hosts-Money-Bomb-This-Friday-3-23).

I think we all know how important it is to elect more liberty-minded Congressmen and Senators, and while I'm certainly biased, Evan is without a doubt deserving of your support.

Starting this Friday, we'll be having a moneybomb that will go a long way to ensuring that he can win (the primary is on April 24th). Evan's birthday is on March 24th, so starting TODAY, we'll be kicking off the "Terminate Tim" Birthday Weekend Moneybomb (it's a mouthful, I know).

Evan's a great guy, smart, and the perfect example of the growth we need to see in the liberty movement. I know we're all supporting lots of candidates, but please consider making at donation at www.evanfeinberg.com or pledging your support here (http://evanfeinberg.com/pledge-a-gift-for-evans-birthday/).

And if you could help us spread the word about the moneybomb, we'd all really appreciate it!

Thank you for your time and attention -- and all that you do for liberty!

GeorgiaAvenger
03-23-2012, 05:37 PM
Welcome!