PDA

View Full Version : Reserve your Seat here for the IoWA debate which excludes Ron Paul..

peruvianRP
06-19-2007, 02:51 PM
go ahead make the reservation.

http://www.taxrelief.org/presidential_forum.htm

mconder
06-19-2007, 03:00 PM
In a way, I wouldn't mind seeing this event crashed...

Spirit of '76
06-19-2007, 03:03 PM
Great call.

Everyone who can get there needs to get there a spread Dr. Paul's message.

Nash
06-19-2007, 03:06 PM
go ahead make the reservation.

http://www.taxrelief.org/presidential_forum.htm

I'm happy to report that Patrick Henry, Paul Revere, George Washington and Thomas Jefferson will all be attending the forum. If you guys know anybody else who wants to attend you should fill out the form for them.

beermotor
06-19-2007, 03:06 PM
Haha... I'm sure they will be very annoyed at having to sift through all that stuff to find the real folks. Serves 'em right.

FluffyUnbound
06-19-2007, 03:31 PM
Is there any charge for these tickets? It looks like I can just sign up and then blow them off.

Swmorgan77
06-19-2007, 03:35 PM
In a way, I wouldn't mind seeing this event crashed...

That would be frikkin' cool. Tons of audience members chanting "Ron Paul...Ron Paul..."

I would hope, with this being a "tax relief" organization, there would be supporters in the organization already!

JoshLowry
06-19-2007, 03:37 PM
Is there any charge for these tickets? It looks like I can just sign up and then blow them off.

Please don't do this.

It is in the organizations best interest to include the best anti-tax candidate.

They will change their minds and people in Iowa need to fill those seats and hear Dr. Paul.

I have made a reservation and will be going with or without Dr. Paul being there.

He should show up anyways and give a speech on the outside.

CJLauderdale4
06-19-2007, 03:39 PM
Please don't do this.

It is in the organizations best interest to include the best anti-tax candidate.

They will change their minds and people in Iowa need to fill those seats and hear Dr. Paul.

I have made a reservation and will be going with or without Dr. Paul being there.

Can we setup a Ron Paul Eventful demand for a speech in Des Moines on June 30th??

JoshLowry
06-19-2007, 03:40 PM
Can we setup a Ron Paul Eventful demand for a speech in Des Moines on June 30th??

That'd be neat. Of course he needs you to show up if you demand it. ;)

LibertyCzar
06-19-2007, 03:41 PM
Please don't do this.

I like that idea. The clowns can have a sham of an event inside, while the main event will be on the outside. It can be like the ultimate tailgate party.

rockjoa
06-19-2007, 03:45 PM
If your in the area, please consider attending. Good way to talk to others about Paul(whether or not he attends) considering a lot that attend will most likely be voting in primaries.

JoshLowry
06-19-2007, 03:47 PM
If your in the area, please consider attending. Good way to talk to others about Paul(whether or not he attends) considering a lot that attend will most likely be voting in primaries.

I hope you can gather some people from Illinois. Iowa is your next door neighbor.

Bossobass and myself will be coming from Texas. Everybody go!

rockjoa
06-19-2007, 04:12 PM
Wish I could but I'm currently on the bubble. I'm out of college looking for work, had some good interviews so hopefully soon:)

MBA2008
06-19-2007, 04:30 PM
Are you flying or driving? And if driving, what part of Texas are you leaving from?

mconder
06-19-2007, 04:39 PM
That would be frikkin' cool. Tons of audience members chanting "Ron Paul...Ron Paul..."

Whoever runs the meetup out there should seriously consider a large stealth showing of Ron Paul supporters. I would pay good money to see something this funny.

JoshLowry
06-19-2007, 04:41 PM
Are you flying or driving? And if driving, what part of Texas are you leaving from?

Driving out of Houston, you coming! :D

I'm going to make a new thread in a bit.

torchbearer
06-19-2007, 04:52 PM
I just reserved 5 seats. Anyone want them?

torchbearer
06-19-2007, 05:01 PM
Here is Edward failors home number: << REMOVED >>
tell him that is this matter is utmost importance. but always be polite.

torchbearer
06-19-2007, 05:21 PM
Edward Failor
c/o The Ruling Elite
<< REMOVED >>

tnvoter
06-19-2007, 05:34 PM
bump, i'm going to try to go to this

LibertyEagle
06-19-2007, 05:37 PM
Everyone keeps saying that Dr. Paul was excluded from the debate, but that is NOT what the press release said:

"It’s ironic that on the same day we learned the Iowans for Tax Relief and the Iowa Christian Alliance excluded Dr. Paul from their candidates forum, we received a call from ABC News confirming Dr. Paul’s participation in its nationally broadcast August 5th debate to be held in Des Moines."

He is excluded right now from 2 FORUMS.... NOT THE DEBATE!

UtahApocalypse
06-19-2007, 05:39 PM
He is excluded right now from 2 FORUMS.... NOT THE DEBATE!

He is still be excluded from important forums for the Iowa area. And he is by far the most appropriate person to be at this forum.

ADGettis
06-19-2007, 05:48 PM
Here is Edward failors home number: xxx-xxx-xxxx
tell him that is this matter is utmost importance. but always be polite.

Seriously, folks: DO NOT CONTACT PEOPLE AT THEIR HOMES!!!!!

What would you do to a candidate who wanted into your event if his supporters did everything in their ability to invade your privacy at home?