PDA

View Full Version : Using Trayvon Martin as propaganda tool to mask world bank?

Massachusetts
03-23-2012, 08:24 AM
This may sound a bit crazy at first, but did anybody just watch Obama announce the new head of the World Bank? He did it and opened up the floor for questions. One guy asked him to comment on the Treyvon Martin case and he did then he left the podium. At first glance I thought he left because it was a stupid question.

After a little reevaluatimg, I thought this reporter was planted to ask this question. Suddenly the breaking news on every major news network was Obama's comments on Treyvon Martin, not that he just nominated a new head of the World Bank.

Thoughts?

bolil
03-27-2012, 04:08 PM
I think your on the right track. Misdirection is a very helpful tool for a tool.

alucard13mmfmj
03-27-2012, 05:07 PM
Obama is a horrible person... He is no friend of african-americans or any americans for that matter. Only friend he keeps around are bankers and industrialists.

iGGz
03-27-2012, 06:01 PM
[[]]

DerailingDaTrain
03-27-2012, 07:27 PM
The media cares more about the shooting because they will get more viewers by reporting on it. Pretty sure this has nothing to do with a conspiracy. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

BlackTerrel
03-27-2012, 09:28 PM
Do you think Americans are more interested in hearing about Jim Kim heading the World Bank or Trayvon Martin?

If you ran a news station what do you think would get more ratings?

Even on RPF Trayvon has about 20X the comments - and our demographic tilts more towards the financial stuff than the average American.

Brian4Liberty
03-27-2012, 09:37 PM
There is no doubt this a Red Herring for political reasons. It's doubtful that it is related to Kim though, unless there is some scandal behind the scenes of which we are not aware.

Raising money for the Obama re-election campaign and energizing the base are most likely, although covering up some war-related or economic issues would make sense too.