PDA

View Full Version : Kickin Huckster's butt so far today.

troyd1
11-14-2007, 09:46 AM
Did we win yesterday?

http://ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_today.html

steph3n
11-14-2007, 09:48 AM
guys this doesnt matter, stop dwelling on it. they ar putting offlines in the graph as they process them, in addition to that th HQ has said our offlines have picked up a lot as well, so we may have 500k in offline next update :D

lasenorita
11-14-2007, 10:12 AM
Dude bro, why are a few individuals in this forum so interested in Huckabee's fund-raising numbers? We're not *that* insecure that we need to focus our attention on a typical politician who distorts truth (http://www.taxhikemike.org/) and panders to Christian voters, are we? ;)

Anyways, those who donated yesterday are awesome. You guys rock! :D

davidhperry
11-14-2007, 10:17 AM
guys this doesnt matter, stop dwelling on it. they ar putting offlines in the graph as they process them, in addition to that th HQ has said our offlines have picked up a lot as well, so we may have 500k in offline next update :D

The fact that they put the offline figures in there means that they are embarrassed about the fundraising and are desperate to get the numbers up.

Their numbers may increase as we get towards the end of the month but at this point, it's about halfway over and they don't even have a quarter of their target.

For all the people that supposedly like Huckabee, they sure don't show it much. The campaign should refund everyone's money and call it a day.

werdd
11-14-2007, 10:19 AM
Huckabee is going to drop out, and pocket all of the money for the children.

JosephTheLibertarian
11-14-2007, 10:20 AM
let's not mention Hucklebee err Chucklebee

speciallyblend
11-14-2007, 10:34 AM
who

parke
11-14-2007, 10:40 AM
Does anyone think Huck would be a good VP for Ron?

Goldwater Conservative
11-14-2007, 10:44 AM
We've donated well over eight figures total, just came off a week with our first major money bomb and our three biggest days yet, and are saving up for a money nuke on Dec. 16.

The analogy of an Olympic athlete losing a race around a barn to some punk because the athlete just finished winning a record-shattering marathon is incredibly apt.

tmg19103
11-14-2007, 10:49 AM
Stop these Huck threads. If people were not saving for Dec. 16 we would be raising many times what Huck does every day. The 16th is at least $10 million. RP will have about $20 million for the quarter (more than any GOP candidate) and Huckster will be where - a couple mil?

garrettwombat
11-14-2007, 10:55 AM
oh no we are losing though!!!!

Goldwater Conservative
11-14-2007, 10:58 AM

Small price to pay for spending negative $4 million on national media exposure that is still ongoing.

726f6e7061756c
11-14-2007, 10:59 AM

http://ronpaulgraphs.com/huckabee_oct_total.html

I don't think so.

LinearChaos
11-14-2007, 11:41 AM
Does anyone think Huck would be a good VP for Ron?no. not in a million years. never.

fcofer
11-14-2007, 03:27 PM
Stop these Huck threads. If people were not saving for Dec. 16 we would be raising many times what Huck does every day. The 16th is at least $10 million. RP will have about $20 million for the quarter (more than any GOP candidate) and Huckster will be where - a couple mil?

Well, I want to see our average daily donations go up. I know that we're all tapped out from Sunday and saving up for the 16th, but people can still squeeze out ten bucks or so every now and then, and if we have a metric like Huck's fundraising to try to beat, then that will push our donations up.

I don't know about you guys, but I am more motivated to donate when I see Huck leading us on chowda's graph. Maybe it's just demoralizing to other people and that's why they want to keep it suppressed?

I don't care about any justifications for why our graph should legitimately be lower. Yes, Huck adds offline donations, and we don't. Yes, we just got done with a big fundraiser and we're preparing for another. Blah, blah blah -- totally irrelevant, as RP would say. The point is that we should have something to try to beat every day, to keep our donations rolling in, and Huck's daily fundraising is as good as anything.

If the 'beat Huck' threads make you feel uncomfortable, don't click on them.

freelance
11-14-2007, 03:35 PM
Does anyone think Huck would be a good VP for Ron?

No

fcofer
11-14-2007, 04:20 PM
Good thing this thread got moved to General Politics. We sure don't want to clutter up the grassroots section with stupid fundraising challenges when there are more directly relevant things, such as the viability of a Paul / Kucinich ticket, to be discussed.

Falseflagop
11-14-2007, 04:22 PM
Big too today what is going on people, forget today, starting tomorrow we need to fire up the $$$$$ and start doing what we do best NO MORE COMPLACENCY!! Tiem to KICK ASS!!

Spread the word!!

p.S. I think its all offline $$$ from Huck, so the campiagn should maybe do the same thing and put our offline $$$ in the pot !!

GO GO GO!

http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_today.html

literatim
11-14-2007, 04:23 PM
lol

Huckabee has started putting in offline donations.

Sematary
11-14-2007, 04:24 PM
Big too today what is going on people, forget today, starting tomorrow we need to fire up the $$$$$ and start doing what we do best NO MORE COMPLACENCY!! Tiem to KICK ASS!!

Spread the word!!

p.S. I think its all offline $$$ from Huck, so the campiagn should maybe do the same thing and put our offline $$$ in the pot !!

GO GO GO!

http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_today.html

You worry too much, man.

Ron Paul Fan
11-14-2007, 04:24 PM
I don't know why people care about one day so much. We're ahead of him by almost $7 million for the quarter and we will extend that lead to $15+ million on December 16th. Don't fret.

werdd
11-14-2007, 04:25 PM
screw huckabee, how much money have raised? 8 Million... how much has he raised? Dick.

Falseflagop
11-14-2007, 04:25 PM
I do not want to lose especially to this CFR guy!

fcofer
11-14-2007, 04:27 PM
Mods, please don't put this thread out to pasture in General Politics. We really do need to push our daily fundraising up a bit before the 16th, and this is a good way to do it.

The campaign can spend every bit of extra cash we throw their way, and it's worth more now than later. (Note: After Nov. 5th, I am a strong proponent of the moneybomb concept and a Dec. 16th supporter, but we don't want to slip down into $25k days!)

Furis
11-14-2007, 04:28 PM
This has to be a record for Huck.

fcofer
Well, I see I was too late. That didn't take very #@$#!@ long. :mad:

LibertyEagle

If you want to worry about something. Worry about us having enough signatures to get on the ballot; not to mention enough delegates and precinct captains. Better yet, instead of worrying at all, go DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!

fcofer
11-14-2007, 04:31 PM
If you want to worry about something. Worry about us having enough signatures to get on the ballot; not to mention enough delegates and precinct captains. Better yet, instead of worrying at all, go DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!

I think he was worrying about fundraising and trying to encourage a few more donations. That's also something that we can add to the list of things to be worrying about.

seapilot
11-14-2007, 04:34 PM
Want to beat Tax Hike Mike,
1. register republican
2. Get signatures to get him on ballot in state if not already
3. Go vote in primary or caucus
Its not as fun, but if his crowd is ahead of us in that regard raising a billion wont do us any good.

Larofeticus
11-14-2007, 04:42 PM
At this rate, it'll take Huck 165 days to surpass our fundraising total.

(assuming the teaparty is a flop, which is not a reasonable assumption)

I'm not worried.

fcofer
11-14-2007, 04:50 PM
At this rate, it'll take Huck 165 days to surpass our fundraising total.

(assuming the teaparty is a flop, which is not a reasonable assumption)

I'm not worried.

Okay, so let's all just be complacent and not worry about keeping daily fundraising up.

Threads like these are not for worrying about Huckabee's fundraising. They are a way for us to keep our own donations up by keeping us aware of how important it is to keep contributing. If enough people on these forums just squeeze out a few extra bucks when that arbitrary red line on chowda's graph gets high, that will add up to thousands of extra dollars for the campaign that otherwise wouldn't have been raised.

EDIT: Right after I posted this I realized that it was a little too negative. Larofeticus, don't interpret my comment as a personal attack. I am not insinuating that you are advocating complacency. :) I'm just feeling a little anxious.

Mark
11-14-2007, 05:43 PM

"let's not mention Hucklebee err Chucklebee"

werd, just one day without seeing a huck or beck thread would be most welcome.

me3
11-14-2007, 07:30 PM
Dunno is this has been asked recently, but are offline donations being added in?

Mr. Tax Liberal is on pace for a near $100k day.

fcofer
11-14-2007, 07:33 PM
I don't think so. I examine chowda's graphs pretty obsessively at least once per day, and I would have noticed any discontinuities that would indicate that our offline donations are being added.