PDA

View Full Version : Saturday is Alaska/Washington/Minnesota county conventions + Louisiana...P-F-H!!!

eleganz
03-22-2012, 10:53 PM
Tomorrow (3/23) is THE DAY to be phoning from home. Why? We're calling to get the delegates OUT & ABOUT. We need the UNDENIABLE numbers.

www.phone.ronpaul2012.com

If you have free time, THATS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING.

Not chit chatting
Not speculating
Not obsessing over someone's opinion of what happened in St. Charles, Missouri
Not talking about Rand Paul 2016
Not gossiping over the latest Romney/Paul news
and all the rest of that other B.S. that has nothing to do with winning in 2012.

If you're not phoning from home, you should be promoting the moneybomb or organizing/discussing/bumping/crucial grassroots efforts.

If you're not doing those things, I don't really know how you can live with yourself (unless there are other aspects of your life that requires your complete attention and time).

Be the change you want to see & don't shoot the messenger because he is telling you the truth about what must be done.

Monotaur
03-22-2012, 11:08 PM
+rep!

And don't forget, we have some Colorado county assemblies this Saturday too.

KMX
03-22-2012, 11:51 PM
Tomorrow (3/23) is THE DAY to be phoning from home. Why? We're calling to get the delegates OUT & ABOUT. We need the UNDENIABLE numbers.

If you have free time, THATS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING.

Not chit chatting
Not speculating
Not obsessing over someone's opinion of what happened in St. Charles, Missouri
Not talking about Rand Paul 2016
Not gossiping over the latest Romney/Paul news
and all the rest of that other B.S. that has nothing to do with winning in 2012.

If you're not phoning from home, you should be promoting the moneybomb or organizing/discussing/bumping/crucial grassroots efforts.

If you're not doing those things, I don't really know how you can live with yourself (unless there are other aspects of your life that requires your complete attention and time).

Be the change you want to see & don't shoot the messenger because he is telling you the truth about what must be done.

God I love this post!!! So true!!!

KMX
03-23-2012, 07:35 AM
Bump for TRUTH!

sailingaway
03-23-2012, 08:20 AM
bump, this would be calling supporters, it looks like, who were picked as delegates or alternates at prior levels, because who else can attend? That is just deduction on my part, but I'll be calling when I've gotten some coffee in me...

DonovanJames
03-23-2012, 08:27 AM
If it is a call effort for delegates and alternates for next level caucus, does that mean the pool of available numbers is set and defined?

sailingaway
03-23-2012, 08:30 AM
If it is a call effort for delegates and alternates for next level caucus, does that mean the pool of available numbers is set and defined?

I would surely think so.

eleganz
03-23-2012, 12:15 PM
pfh!!!!

kill the banks
03-23-2012, 12:24 PM
get the revolution delegates bump

DonovanJames
03-23-2012, 12:50 PM
I would surely think so.

Would this increase the amount of overlap calling that PFH has tremendously?

eleganz
03-23-2012, 03:08 PM
who is calling from home today? raise your hand?

RabbitMan
03-23-2012, 03:30 PM
Washington state county caucuses don't determine delegates.

Edit: that might be just for king county.

sailingaway
03-23-2012, 04:59 PM
bump

sailingaway
03-23-2012, 05:00 PM
Washington state county caucuses don't determine delegates.

Edit: that might be just for king county.

King or some of them already had theirs others I think didn't. It was so big I had heard it was split up and some were going this week. Is that wrong? I don't live there.