PDA

View Full Version : [DELEGATES] Urgent Please Read

me3
11-14-2007, 09:20 AM
Hey everyone, there have been a lot of forums geared towards delegates and primaries set up by the wonderful admins.

Because posting this information in the grassroots leads to it being buried quickly, there is now a direct link at the top of the grassroots forum to the new state forums for discussing primaries, caucuses, delegates, precinct captains, ballot petitions etc.

Please make use of the new forums, the more people use them and respond to questions there, the more people will gravitate to these important topics.

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/4604/0267zg8.gif

jake
11-14-2007, 10:08 AM
bump.

foofighter20x
11-14-2007, 10:30 AM
bump

No delegates => No nomination => No President Paul

Get to WORK! :mad:

jpinkerton
11-14-2007, 10:48 AM
Bump.

uncloned21
11-14-2007, 10:55 AM
bumppity

me3
11-14-2007, 11:10 AM
Bump

Mr. White
11-14-2007, 12:00 PM
bump

qwerty
11-14-2007, 12:04 PM
Bump!

hopeforamerica
11-14-2007, 12:09 PM
We have many in AZ working hard at it! Several members have become PC's. I'm going to my first meeting tonight.

me3
11-14-2007, 12:10 PM
Don't forget to read post #1 in this thread, and if you can help, there are a lot of unanswered questions in the delegate forums. Every person you can help out, has the potential to become another delegate.

PrimarilyPaul
11-14-2007, 12:10 PM
Don't forget to register as a Republican

me3
11-14-2007, 05:53 PM
Bump, see post #1!!!

James R
11-14-2007, 05:56 PM
I don't like the idea of a delegates folder. I want the Grassroots board to be the delegates forum for the simple reason that Delegates are our #1 priority. I want one in every three posts on the grassroots board to be about delegates. We need to be reminded of this constantly.

American
11-14-2007, 06:03 PM
I dont see anything for California, I posted a link for my meetup group to check out.

me3
11-14-2007, 06:23 PM
I don't like the idea of a delegates folder. I want the Grassroots board to be the delegates forum for the simple reason that Delegates are our #1 priority. I want one in every three posts on the grassroots board to be about delegates. We need to be reminded of this constantly.
It's something that needs to be well organized, by state works well. People have no idea what a delegate is, or how to become one.

Just more threads all lumped in with 100 other topics per day will make the entire process really disorganized.

The people can be decentralized, but for the sake of efficiency, the information should not.

My biggest regret is that I didn't get involved in promoting this earlier. Kudos to Josh and Bryan for making the link at the top of grassroots and setting up those forums.

LinearChaos
11-14-2007, 06:25 PM
Devvy Kidd has been harping on this since Feb. Her article is the one I see everywhere:

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd251.htm

Not to toot my own horn, but I was sending this article to everyone I could right after it was published (and before it was edited to include Tancredo) :)

me3
11-14-2007, 07:52 PM
Hey everyone, there have been a lot of forums geared towards delegates and primaries set up by the wonderful admins.

Because posting this information in the grassroots leads to it being buried quickly, there is now a direct link at the top of the grassroots forum to the new state forums for discussing primaries, caucuses, delegates, precinct captains, ballot petitions etc.

Please make use of the new forums, the more people use them and respond to questions there, the more people will gravitate to these important topics.

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/4604/0267zg8.gif

foofighter20x
11-14-2007, 08:11 PM
bump again

newmedia4ron
11-27-2007, 03:25 PM
Are you registered?
Are you a delegate?
Have you applied to be a Poll Worker and/or Vote Count Watcher?
Do you know your polling place?
Have you recruited other supporters to become delegates?
Have you circulated a petition?
Have you verified (from the horse’s mouth) that Ron Paul will be on your state’s ballot?
Do you attend GOP meetings (township - county – state)?
Have you canvassed collecting names and phone numbers and sent it to HQ?
Have you promoted Ron Paul to Christian media and ProLife groups?
Do you ask your local television stations to profile/interview Ron Paul?
Do you write letters to you local newspapers?
Have you promoted Ron Paul at gunshows, anti-war rallies, prolife meetings, etc?
Have you passed out registration forms to young supporters?
Do you call talk radio shows and pitch (http://bhday.wordpress.com/2007/10/29/pitching-ron-paul/) Ron Paul?
Do you have the names, addresses, and phone numbers of your meetup members to be ready to mobilize when needed?
Have you hit the streets passing out DVDs/literature?
Have you sent letters to celebrities asking for an endorsement?
Have you attempted to get your local public access channel to play Ron Paul videos such as his previous interviews in public access shows?