PDA

View Full Version : If Obama Cannot be Kicked Out Why All the Information Posted Everywhere

EdwardDsouza
03-22-2012, 04:48 AM
Everyday I read media reports such as "Sheriff Joe Has 'Tons' More Shocking Info On Obama" or "donald trump has evidence for obama original birth certificate" or "bill to impeach obama inroduced in congress" or "Clinton says Obama is not eligible"

I am saying if Obama cannot be kicked out after all the information available to worldwide people because of internet then what is the use or benefit of these informations.

It is said the Egypt revolution started from internet or Chat rooms.

Lishy
03-22-2012, 05:03 AM
I agree. Most Americans agree that they want Obama out of office. However, it must be known that most of his replacements are just as bad as him!

EdwardDsouza
03-22-2012, 05:37 AM
Americans reply to me:

You wouldn't know that for about the last 20 years we've been becoming increasingly ignorant, uneducated, purposeless, useless, and hopeless.

The pressures, disappointments, unfairness and exhaustion of day-to-day life in this country has left us weak, disoriented, and uncaring about anything but the enjoyment of temporary pleasures.

We don't care about laws, or legality. We don't care about decency or civility. We don't believe in governments, the corporations that own them, or in ourselves. The United States I grew up in is already unrecognizable....

What do we care if some autocrat posing as a "social savior" tramples over our bedrock Constitution if he'll give us welfare, food stamps, rent subsidies, utility credits, and all the other trappings of the Welfare State? We've sold out our Constitutional right to be free, independent individuals in a free, loose confederation of states in a United States, and we did it in return for government-subsidized existence.

That's why we won't impeach Obama for breaking the law, and that's why we won't even try. We have decayed, rotted, and become perverted and wasted, and now we are falling down as a nation... and nobody in a position of power even cares....

The last paragraph explains it all. This American seems to be desperate so I have posted his message.