PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's Jeans

Joey Fuller
03-22-2012, 12:23 AM
I went to the University of Missouri last week to hear Dr Paul speak and interview folks about the Ron Paul revolution. I had the chance to interview him along w other media including Reuters, associated press, and local Missouri Press

Some of the press were asking lame questions so I was distracted. I am a details person so I noticed a coffee stain on his undershirt, he was wearing his trademark black reeboks, and Levi jeans waist 34 length 30.

I share this because Ron Paul continues to impress me as a genuine and humble person. Previously, I met him at the Univ of Mississippi. He had a busy itinerary and was being told to move on to his next stop.. Ron Paul waived away his staff and waited 5 minutes because an employee of the book store was running late who was a big fan of Ron Paul
. The cashier had asked Ron Paul to stay so her fellow employee could get a book signed.

onlyrp
03-22-2012, 12:33 AM
I am a details person so I noticed a coffee stain on his undershirt,

dude, that's just creepy.

Joey Fuller
03-22-2012, 12:33 AM
My friend James and I got a lot of footage including the speech, interviewing the crowd, and my interview w Ron Paul. We are turning it into a short documentary about the Ron Paul revolution... Hopefully, it will be released towards the end of April

Joey Fuller
03-22-2012, 12:35 AM
Well, it was hard not to notice cuz we were all crowded around him and he had a large brown coffee stain around the neck of his white undershirt

Paulatized
03-22-2012, 05:28 AM
I went to the University of Missouri last week to hear Dr Paul speak and interview folks about the Ron Paul revolution. I had the chance to interview him along w other media including Reuters, associated press, and local Missouri Press

Some of the press were asking lame questions so I was distracted. I am a details person so I noticed a coffee stain on his undershirt, he was wearing his trademark black reeboks, and Levi jeans waist 34 length 30.

I share this because Ron Paul continues to impress me as a genuine and humble person. Previously, I met him at the Univ of Mississippi. He had a busy itinerary and was being told to move on to his next stop.. Ron Paul waived away his staff and waited 5 minutes because an employee of the book store was running late who was a big fan of Ron Paul
. The cashier had asked Ron Paul to stay so her fellow employee could get a book signed.

I'm a detail person too. Are you sure that wasn't Mississippi State University instead of The University of Mississippi (Ole Miss)? Huge difference to a lot of people. :)

SCOTUSman
03-22-2012, 05:49 AM
This is just creepy. I'm sorry. This is just weird.

V3n
03-22-2012, 09:11 AM
Well, it was hard not to notice cuz we were all crowded around him and he had a large brown coffee stain around the neck of his white undershirt

If it was literally around the neck of his undershirt it may have been stage make-up, not coffee.

musicmax
03-22-2012, 09:30 AM
If it was literally around the neck of his undershirt it may have been stage make-up, not coffee.

It was his bulldog collar.

trey4sports
03-22-2012, 09:32 AM
34 x 30? I thought he was 6 foot? I'm 5'8 and wear 30's

QuickZ06
03-22-2012, 10:07 AM
Whats going on in here?

LBennett76
03-22-2012, 10:43 AM
I dunno. Joey was telling a cool story and other people got freaked out by it for some odd reason. I'm looking forward to the documentary.

brushfire
03-22-2012, 10:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_oGKceD-j0

Liberty4life
03-22-2012, 10:57 AM
Why is an observation creepy, do you know we are designed by our genetics to be observers. We lived more time on this planet as hunter gatherers, civilization is a relatively new concept to our old code, it will take 100k years to breed these traits out.

On the same note I propose that all sports are all about watching the hunt and kill, score-keeping is about collecting eggs, the losers die.
The observers are entranced by a small "animal" being chased around. Finally caught and collected into the basket.

silverhandorder
03-22-2012, 11:13 AM
Look at the people saying it's creepy they have been called out as trolls before.

What I don't get is 34x30. Shouldn't it be 30x34?

xFiFtyOnE
03-22-2012, 11:25 AM

Excellent. RP wears the same size pants as me. :cool:

BuddyRey
03-22-2012, 11:26 AM
Are you sure about those measurements (34 waist and 30 length?)

I wear 30-length pants, and I'm only 5'5'' in athletic shoes.

xFiFtyOnE
03-22-2012, 11:28 AM
Are you sure about those measurements (34 waist and 30 length?)

I wear 30-length pants, and I'm only 5'5'' in athletic shoes.

I'm 6 feet tall and wear 34x30s. Why is this shocking for people?

Joey Fuller
03-23-2012, 02:25 AM
I meant to say Mississippi state university