PDA

View Full Version : My ex-neighbor wt morning radio show, just gave RP some more Love

libertyjam
03-21-2012, 10:37 PM
About that whole thing in St. Charles, Mo. - Someone who was mentioned on here before, and lived 3 doors down when I was a kid, though I knew his sisters more than him as a kid, host of Allman in Mornings show in St. Louis- had this to say on his FB page...

I have been amused by many precious posts and nasty emails from STATIST Republicans who have an issue with passionate and long-time conservatives who have a problem with "The Caucus that wasn't one" in St. Charles County.

Memo to the statist Republicans: instead of treating Ron Paul supporters like intruders and interlopers and rabble rousers (and some of you tagging Romney supporters the same), you should be on your knees thanking them for even bothering to show up and speak out loudly for conservatism.

If it weren't for the passions of Ron Paul supporters, 2012 would be another red tie blue suit massacre that statist Republicans have been all to willing to accept in the past.

Ron Paul supporters, knowing the possibility that Paul is an unlikely eventual nominee, still came out in numbers no other candidate could match. For what? For hope. I'm talking about hope defined 235 years ago and not hope defined in Chicago 3 years ago.

That's passionate conservative money in the bank, you lunatics!

Why would anyone dismiss them, marginalize them, call them "Paulbots", plot to ace them out, call the police before they even walk in the door, and, worse, plan for their misrepresentation?

Ron Paul has been around a long time, but he has spawned a new generation of young and older and passionate conservatives no Romney, Gingrich or Santorum could ever create.

And yet, they are treated like crap. Dismissed. The GOP mall cops just don't want them around.

These statist Republicans in Missouri are still rubbing Bob Dole's belly thinking that will do it in 2012.

Shame on that.

More disheartening: tea party people piling on in the mass dismissal and smears. How can that be?

I was on the Glover show today and a woman called in chiding me for pursuing this issue saying those who were upset should have just allowed the Caucus to go as planned. What Caucus? that wasn't a Caucus. That was, in my opinion, a planned May crowning of a GOP prom king.

Hey, statist Republicans, knock yourself out.

But you ignore Ron Paul supporters and treat them like crap at your peril.
Romney, for all of his faults, will never be dumb enough to attempt a live burial of Ron Paul and his supporters--who, above all, have been tireless evangelizers for conservatism and who, in my opinion, will be a key to Republican victory.

Mainstream conservatives should be doing everything possible to embrace their ideals and their votes.

They sit out, you lose. You lose, your party is done.

Now Jamie has never been much of a RP supporter in the past, and last I checked on him was pretty much towing the line w/ Beck, Hannity and the rest,
but it looks like he still has the pair of brass ones that he displayed as a kid (not literally), and I commend him for it. He also seems to be cozying up to Ben Swan.

So stop by and give him some kudos at his station, http://www.971talk.com/morningshow/index.aspx,

libertyjam
03-21-2012, 11:01 PM
I just notice I was beaten by minutes in posting this in this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?368355-St.-Charles-County-The-New-Establishment-Obfuscation
Anyway stop by and tell Jamie Hi anyway, He will probably enjoy it.