PDA

View Full Version : RP to promote Tea Party 07?

evadmurd
11-14-2007, 08:52 AM
I’d like to get a consensus on an idea to get a final push for the Tea Party Money Bomb.

What about an online teleconference with speakers from the campaign, grassroots heroes (you know who you are), and none other than Ron Paul himself? This could last for about an hour (or less) and would be the night before the bomb (December 15th).

I have the teleconference site from Xisoft and could use that, to capture folks (and redirect them to the Tea Party site), and host the teleconference on the 15th.

I thought it could be used as sort of a replication of the meeting of the minds, so to speak, of the “Sons of Liberty” the night before the actual Boston Tea Party. An opportunity to draft others into the fold.

Questions can be submitted online beforehand (for review) and as many can be answered by Dr. Paul as possible, in his gentle and succinct way. He would only need to be present on the phone (from his recliner at home, if needed) to participate, so it shouldn’t require any major logistical effort. Of course if he has any prior obligations, we would need to schedule around his time.

I’m working on the site mock-up now to look similar to the Tea Party 2007 site, for continuity. I just wanted to get some opinions before I put too much into it. I think it would be a great way to capitalize on his already supreme internet control!

Ideas…thought…opinions? How do I reach the campaign to talk about the possibilities if we decide to proceed?

nathanielyao
11-14-2007, 08:55 AM
Umm.. I think that violates FEC rules. We are doing this on are own, with no input from the campaign. This is must be made clear. TeaParty07 has no connection whatsoever to the official campaign and we intend to keep it that way.