PDA

View Full Version : Have RP-supporters been picking up delegates in bound states?

lol
03-21-2012, 08:26 PM
Have Ron Paul supporters been picking up the Santorum and Romney delegate slots in the bound states? and does anyone have any estimates on how many we were able to pick up?

Bound states so far:
Alaska, Arizona, Flordia, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia

Crystallas
03-21-2012, 08:28 PM
lol

1post

Hmmmm. Hi non-Ron supporter.

lol
03-21-2012, 08:30 PM
lol what.. you think Im a mole for Santorum or something?

Michael Landon
03-21-2012, 08:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNzIKoAy2pk

- ML

lol
03-21-2012, 08:35 PM
I really want to know..

Jesse Gruber
03-21-2012, 08:37 PM
You might want to know but as of now you cant. Our people are keeping this info under wraps. You do understand that you are new asking a controversial question and our people don't play right?

Jesse Gruber
03-21-2012, 08:38 PM
Mitts people have been trying to receive this info. They are even posing as media to find delegate sources and counts.

lol
03-21-2012, 08:44 PM
Oh ok. I heard Doug Wead talking about how RP was picking up delegates everywhere and I was trying to calculate how many RP would have if there's an open convention. I calculated all the unbound state estimates and based on all the unbound totals, RP is winning the delegate race.

Michael Landon
03-21-2012, 08:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5NeyI4-fdI&feature=related

- ML

floridasun1983
03-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Buddy Roemer's people are trying to get this info as well.

Jesse Gruber
03-21-2012, 09:00 PM
Why would buddy care? Or are you busting my balls?

sailingaway
03-21-2012, 09:03 PM
lol what.. you think Im a mole for Santorum or something?

could be.

But regardless, the other campaigns and the media read this board, so if we had that information we wouldn't want to make it public.

Constitutional Paulicy
03-22-2012, 01:06 AM
the other campaigns and the media read this board, so if we had that information we wouldn't want to make it public.

Funny how every time a member suggest we make a running total of the delegate count, a mass of members shoot down the idea.

A better indicator would be a running total of new Non-Paul troll registrations. Then we will know our delegate count is truly on the rise.

PauliticsPolitics
03-22-2012, 01:17 AM
Yes. I am happy to report:
Ron Paul has 100% of the delegates in all states.
Please feel free to spread.

HaryTemp
03-22-2012, 01:19 AM
It is MUCH harder to do this in primary states.Especially with Romney who is much more organized than Sntorum and is not going to be fooled like that. HE knows who his delegates are.

And why would you calculate ALL the unbound delegates as RP delegates? Makes no sense. Not even RP's campaign claims to be winning the delegate race.

You are either trolling or completely on another planet.

lol
03-22-2012, 01:52 AM
It is MUCH harder to do this in primary states.Especially with Romney who is much more organized than Sntorum and is not going to be fooled like that. HE knows who his delegates are.

And why would you calculate ALL the unbound delegates as RP delegates? Makes no sense. Not even RP's campaign claims to be winning the delegate race.

You are either trolling or completely on another planet.
If you add up the delegate estimates (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?364870-Possible-Delegate-Counts-So-Far) from ONLY nonbinding (unbound) contests, RP is 1st. This includes CO, IA, ME, MN, MO, WA, WY.

Thats why I was asking for the BOUND delegate estimates. I want to know if RP has the same strategy in bound states.