PDA

View Full Version : How much should we donate to this coming MARCH 23 Money Bomb?

millercards
03-21-2012, 11:26 AM
Many of you are probably near the end of your Ron Paul run. You've listened to the media. You don't think your donations will help because there is nothing to help. Other things in life are becoming more important. You think Paul's destined to be 4th in the end, etc etc....

Well LISTEN UP, you're wrong. Read on...

The campaign estimates Ron Paul is 2nd in delegates, ahead of Santorum. Old Ricky still thinks he won Missouri, but we all know that's an absurd statement because no one has won Missouri yet. When all is finished, Ron Paul might have won Maine, Colorado, Minnesota, Iowa, Washington, Missouri, North Dakota Nevada and Alaska. (I may be wrong on a couple, but it still shows how far ahead we are of what the media reports). There are so many possibilities that can happen next, that no one can predict it well.

What happens if Newt drops out? What happens if some court cases come about because of the problems in Maine and Missouri (and others)? I know there are a lot that don't see it happening and/or working, but what happens if Ron Paul runs 3rd party? He'd be guaranteed the most votes by a 3rd party EVER, and that would be a feat in itself. At the convention, when Paul walks in there with a big chunk of delegates, what if more people start to realize that they can't win without Paul's voters and REALLY do something about it rather than trying to minimally change some of their views to persuade us?

Ron Paul definitely is not showing signs of giving up. Did you see Jay Leno last night? Did you hear Ron Paul mention the shenanigans that are helping to keep us down? Thousands in Missouri and Illinois last week. He's headed to Louisiana soon. I saw that he'll be in Maryland in a month. A SuperPac is focusing on winning Texas. Californians have been going hardcore since last year with official grassroots offices and events happening months before they vote. New York hasn't voted yet either. Many are predicting a brokered convention, well, that's what we wanted, so there's already a small victory in itself.

The tides can turn rapidly. We have not yet reached the tipping point, and the media will continue to make it hard, but it's still out there. Just sitting and waiting for us to A) win a state, B) get a true delegate count to the public - might not happen until more delegate conventions happen, C) push the GOP to it's limits with some legal battles or more publicized shenanigans, and / or D) Some other major event (too many to name)

At this point, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE, then you need to turn off your TV. It's time to keep fighting, and one of the biggest weapons we have is support. Let's show it Friday during the next Money Bomb. March 23rd. Give me Liberty, or Give me Death.

I'm pledging here to donate more than I have in the past: $150

It's more than I can really afford at the moment, but DAMNIT, I don't want my son to live in a country that's headed in the direction we are headed.

How much will you donate?

justatrey
03-21-2012, 11:33 AM
Great post. Paul is telling us he needs money, so I'm going to give him money. I refuse to turn my back on him when he has never turned his back on us; it's as simple as that. And it will be the standard amount I give for every moneybomb.

He could drop out of the damn race, hold a money bomb the next day, and I would donate. Paul is a trustworthy guy so I know the money is put to good use.

kathy88
03-21-2012, 11:45 AM
I'm already all in, but my hubby isn't, or my son or my daughter :)

Okie RP fan
03-21-2012, 12:35 PM
+rep, OP.

I hope emails are sent out en force from Ron, Rand, the PACs, and RPF.

rb3b3
03-21-2012, 12:45 PM
I'm doubling my normal Weekly contribution of 50... So I'll be donating 100 bucks for this one and continue on donating a portion of my weekly salary... I wish everyone would just put a small portion of their paycheck aside and give it to Ron!!! What is the big deal?? We spend money on the stupidest things!!! We all can take 25 bucks out of our check and give it to Ron!!!! You all know that's the truth too so I ask why the fuhhhk are you not doing it for Ron Paul?? You KNOW he would do it for you!!!!!! I'm sure no one can deny that!!!

millercards
03-21-2012, 12:49 PM
I'm doubling my normal Weekly contribution of 50... So I'll be donating 100 bucks for this one and continue on donating a portion of my weekly salary... I wish everyone would just put a small portion of their paycheck aside and give it to Ron!!! What is the big deal?? We spend money on the stupidest things!!! We all can take 25 bucks out of our check and give it to Ron!!!! You all know that's the truth too so I ask why the fuhhhk are you not doing it for Ron Paul?? You KNOW he would do it for you!!!!!! I'm sure no one can deny that!!!

Because some of us are trying to piece together our week to week paycheck system.

Some of us are paying big amounts to a private school while still paying public school taxes.

Some of us are paying of ridiculous medical bills from the past when they weren't affordable because we were out of work.

All of us are shelling out $100 a week in gas or something similar.

It's tough. I agree with you and will +rep your weekly donations, but I just wanted to let you know that even though I can't do it weekly, I'm trying.

rb3b3
03-21-2012, 01:00 PM
Because some of us are trying to piece together our week to week paycheck system.

Some of us are paying big amounts to a private school while still paying public school taxes.

Some of us are paying of ridiculous medical bills from the past when they weren't affordable because we were out of work.

All of us are shelling out $100 a week in gas or something similar.

It's tough. I agree with you and will +rep your weekly donations, but I just wanted to let you know that even though I can't do it weekly, I'm trying.

I know 100% of Ron Paul supporters can't do the weekly thing, especially students, but if it were up to me, I would give Ron 25 dollars before I would give it towards a medical bill, but that's just me. My point is a vast majority can put 25 dollars aside for Ron that's all. We have to donate, it's supposed to hurt, but it's money very very veryyyy well spent!!! If not 25 bucks 10 bucks. Im just saying we all should put aside an amount that won't hurt you that bad depending on what your individual situation is.

DonovanJames
03-21-2012, 01:04 PM
I've got a Gur coming in direct deposit from my Tax Return... I might be able to see it put to good use on Friday :)

millercards
03-21-2012, 01:06 PM
I know 100% of Ron Paul supporters can't do the weekly thing, especially students, but if it were up to me, I would give Ron 25 dollars before I would give it towards a medical bill, but that's just me. My point is a vast majority can put 25 dollars aside for Ron that's all. We have to donate, it's supposed to hurt, but it's money very very veryyyy well spent!!! If not 25 bucks 10 bucks. Im just saying we all should put aside an amount that won't hurt you that bad depending on what your individual situation is.

Personally. I wouldn't pay the medical bill either. It's my fiancees though, and I'm here to help relieve her stress.

airborne373
03-21-2012, 01:12 PM
we?

rb3b3
03-21-2012, 01:13 PM
Personally. I wouldn't pay the medical bill either. It's my fiancees though, and I'm here to help relieve her stress.

I understand..everyone has their own individual money situation, I'm married with two kids and pay enormous property taxes so
It's also a struggle for me as well, but I'd rather give my money to ron first before I pay anyone else. That's just me though

Darguth
03-21-2012, 02:07 PM
I pledged $100 this time. I just can't afford the $250 right now that I donated the last two times around currently.

That said, I emailed all of my family members who supported Ron Paul and personally urged them to please donate even if it's only $10-25. I also invited every Ron Paul supporter (or almost-supporter) I know on Facebook (probably 20+) to the event, again with a personal message from me.

KMX
03-21-2012, 02:11 PM
Nothing, Zip, Zero,

I want Paul to come out and say that he has enough with the Election Fraud and the media ignoring him and saying he is in last when in fact nobody knows.

On Leno last night. Leno said he was in last and Ron Paul said nothing. THAT's WHEN YOU SAY, your wrong Im not in last. Infact nobody knows the true delegate count the main stream media is guessing.

Stop being a coward and stand up and speak truth !

I won't donate another $ until he comes out and un loads on the national media.

Darguth
03-21-2012, 02:14 PM
Nothing, Zip, Zero,

I want Paul to come out and say that he has enough with the Election Fraud and the media ignoring him and saying he is in last when in fact nobody knows.

On Leno last night. Leno said he was in last and Ron Paul said nothing. THAT's WHEN YOU SAY, your wrong Im not in last. Infact nobody knows the true delegate count the main stream media is guessing.

I won't tell you how you spend your money (that's what Obama is for) but it seems to me that if you trust a man enough to be your President you should trust him enough to run his campaign as he feels is best.

Tyrion Lannister
03-21-2012, 02:29 PM
Nothing, Zip, Zero,

This is how you lose an election.

rb3b3
03-21-2012, 02:30 PM
Nothing, Zip, Zero,

This is such a weak comment!!!!!!!!!!the fact of the matter is ron is in last place as far as the popular vote goes!!! We aren't trying to win the popular vote!! We are trying to get to 1144!!!! The only standings that matter is the delagate counts and no one knows the true delagate counts!!! But boy oh boy if everyone had your attitude I can gurantee you Ron would drop out of the race all together and never have a shot at winning our country back for us!!!!!

Ps... Seeing that you are very very new member here at rpf, maybe you have different agendas??? Maybe you are trying to discourage us in not donating!!!well unfortunately for you, I can gurantee you that will not happen!!

Brian4Liberty
03-21-2012, 03:03 PM
There are still a lot of States (and Delegates) to go... they'll need some money to advertise.

MisfitToy
03-21-2012, 03:07 PM
I'm in until we win.

Ivash
03-21-2012, 03:40 PM
Bah, Santorum and Gingrich's campaigns show them far ahead in the delegate count too. I don't trust anybodies delegate numbers anymore.

robskicks
03-21-2012, 03:43 PM
Nothing, Zip, Zero,

tHEN YOUR THE COWARD

millercards
03-21-2012, 03:49 PM
Bah, Santorum and Gingrich's campaigns show them far ahead in the delegate count too. I don't trust anybodies delegate numbers anymore.

Ivash... we've been hearing stories about our successes in the caucuses.

Have you not been reading?

Gingrich stating that is ridiculous.

Santorum says he won Missouri, but he left with NO SUPPORT there. He's not taking the delegates, period.

The establishment tried to help his support team... but there WAS NO SUPPORT TEAM.

Turn off the TV my friend.

Ivash
03-21-2012, 04:35 PM
Ivash... we've been hearing stories about our successes in the caucuses.

Have you not been reading?

Gingrich stating that is ridiculous.

Santorum says he won Missouri, but he left with NO SUPPORT there. He's not taking the delegates, period.

The establishment tried to help his support team... but there WAS NO SUPPORT TEAM.

Turn off the TV my friend.

Frankly Ron Paul's campaign stating that he has the second most delegates is ridiculous too. I've read things on this site- and I read them with as much salt as I read anything else. Of course Paul's campaign is going to be biased- he wants to win, after all, and he needs to rally the troops with his numbers.

I've been upfront that I am not a supporter of Dr. Paul, I try not to be too negative towards his strategy since I am a guest here. But, seriously, it's not the TV where I'm getting my information from- it's reality. He's won the Virgin Islands, a territory no one really cares about. Romney is on track to take the delegates required. Even if Dr. Paul somehow pulls off a victory with delegates (which I would find extremely impressive), the establishment would change the rules rather than let the primary be taken by a candidate who won no states.

Also, Santorum is feared and disliked by the establishment. They don't like Romney very much either (he comes off as a weak candidate), so most are waiting for 2016.

millercards
03-21-2012, 04:44 PM
Ivash,

Surely there's no possible way that Ron Paul can get the 1,144 required delegates to win the nomination on the 1st vote. We all accept that.

Our goal is to rack up as many delegates as we can. From most of what I've heard (not just in RP territory) Santorum has been very unorganized. He might be getting better as of late, but I don't really hear about it in Missouri. This would tell me that he's just not fit to make it at all.

I think most of America knows Gingrich doesn't have a shot.

Romney... well... he's getting a lot of votes, but I don't meet many Romney supporters at all. That's not a speculation of a nation-wide theory, just my personal observance.

I also am speculative of everything I read, including this site. And currently, I don't think we're anywhere but 4th in delegates, but ONLY because the delegates haven't been assigned in the caucus states. I do think we are competing well though and are on pace to finish well within pack (maybe 2nd) if you were to add in the caucus delegate spots NOW.... now when they come in, some most likely after many of the winner take all states, 2nd will be a tough one. But by then, it might only be a 3 man race... back to that Santorum unorganization...

Now... with all that said. Your biggest argument, that the GOP won't allow it. If they find a way to block Ron Paul, that will be a huge victory for Paul's campaign. The GOP would be finished. A 3rd party run would have a much greater chance. And the process will have changed.

seawolf
03-21-2012, 04:51 PM
The Names you see as Donors across the Official Give Me Liberty Donation Tracker Friday will be the true Ron Paul Supporters.

Any amount you can afford will be appreciated. I will Donate for sure, because I will never Let Ron Paul Stand Alone for Liberty ever again.

30 Years of being a lone voice in the wilderness is enough. Never Again!!!

MisfitToy
03-21-2012, 04:56 PM
Ivash is a self-proclaimed friend of elitists. So if he truly is, then those folks have both Republican and Democrat candidates in their bag. I don't think he'd understand what we're fighting for and sees it as fruitless no matter what you say because he's conditioned to accept an assumed outcome.

I say eff the elitists and keep fighting the good fight because contrary to elisit beliefs, they don't own the world.

Carson
03-21-2012, 05:04 PM
Is this the link to a legitimate website for donating?

https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/

sailingaway
03-21-2012, 05:14 PM
Is this the link to a legitimate website for donating?

https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/

looks right: https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/

Carson
03-21-2012, 05:23 PM
Thanks sailingaway.

It felt right.

Ivash
03-21-2012, 06:20 PM
Ivash,

Surely there's no possible way that Ron Paul can get the 1,144 required delegates to win the nomination on the 1st vote. We all accept that.

Our goal is to rack up as many delegates as we can. From most of what I've heard (not just in RP territory) Santorum has been very unorganized. He might be getting better as of late, but I don't really hear about it in Missouri. This would tell me that he's just not fit to make it at all.

I think most of America knows Gingrich doesn't have a shot.

Romney... well... he's getting a lot of votes, but I don't meet many Romney supporters at all. That's not a speculation of a nation-wide theory, just my personal observance.

I also am speculative of everything I read, including this site. And currently, I don't think we're anywhere but 4th in delegates, but ONLY because the delegates haven't been assigned in the caucus states. I do think we are competing well though and are on pace to finish well within pack (maybe 2nd) if you were to add in the caucus delegate spots NOW.... now when they come in, some most likely after many of the winner take all states, 2nd will be a tough one. But by then, it might only be a 3 man race... back to that Santorum unorganization...

Now... with all that said. Your biggest argument, that the GOP won't allow it. If they find a way to block Ron Paul, that will be a huge victory for Paul's campaign. The GOP would be finished. A 3rd party run would have a much greater chance. And the process will have changed.

Eh, it's not my 'biggest' argument. I don't think Ron Paul will get close to taking enough delegates to win. I honestly believe the odds of a brokered convention occurring are in the low single digit. You are completely right on a few points, though: Santorum is disorganized, and Gingrich has no chance. I know Santorum personally, actually, and he is a bitter person. He has no chance whatsoever. I have no love for him, or for Gingrich (who I have only met in passing), but I think that he has more delegates than Dr. Paul. Dr. Paul almost certainly has more than Gingrich, though.

Ivash is a self-proclaimed friend of elitists. So if he truly is, then those folks have both Republican and Democrat candidates in their bag. I don't think he'd understand what we're fighting for and sees it as fruitless no matter what you say because he's conditioned to accept an assumed outcome.

I say eff the elitists and keep fighting the good fight because contrary to elisit beliefs, they don't own the world.

I understand the hesitation of taking people 'at their word' on the internet. I can prove that I am part of the elite (the lesser elite, to be more... precise), however.

That being said, the idea that there is a unified elite is foolish. There isn't. A great deal of the elite dislike each other, even hate each other, due to either personal issues or ideological ones. There is no person, or group of people, who have both parties in their bag. Not even close. You can see that by the way the parties have trouble working with each other. Actually, there aren't even groups of people who control one party- you can see that by the splits in ideology of the Republicans and Democrats. The 'elite' are not a monolithic block; it is instead a collection of many individuals who have personal rivalries, disagreements, etc.

Finally, I grew up as part of the (lower) middle class, and have spent much of my life abroad. I support Ron Paul's general tint of foreign policy (not all of it, but I believe our military has become far too large to handle). As far as it goes I have not been (or even had the chance to be) 'conditioned' by anything except the many cultures I have lived in, to the same extent that Ron Paul supporters have been conditioned by their connection to the echo-chamber of being around other Ron Paul supporters.