PDA

View Full Version : HEY!...You guys need to leave these poor cops alone!

JK/SEA
03-21-2012, 08:59 AM
Its crying time again...boo frickin' hoo...

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Police-officer-charged-with-assualt-says-hes-the-real-victim-143591986.html

donnay
03-21-2012, 09:13 AM
sniff...sniff... why can't I get jury duty on these type cases?

eduardo89
03-21-2012, 09:27 AM
SEATTLE -- A Seattle police officer accused of stomping on the head of a handcuffed man took the stand Tuesday to say he's the real victim in case.

Poor officer, I'm sure he got his boots dirty with mundane blood.

specsaregood
03-21-2012, 09:27 AM
On Tuesday, Haynes told a different version of the story, telling jurors he was jumped when he tried to stop a woman he thought had stolen his coat.

It isn't spelled out; but that sounds like he admits that he falsely accused somebody of theft and assaulted her.

QuickZ06
03-21-2012, 09:47 AM
It isn't spelled out; but that sounds like he admits that he falsely accused somebody of theft and assaulted her.

LOL, I thought.........

TheTexan
03-21-2012, 11:19 AM
The video isn't bad enough to get a conviction. You know how I know this?

The dash-cam worked.

TheTexan
03-21-2012, 11:20 AM

He's a cop though, that makes it ok

Voluntary Man
03-21-2012, 11:41 AM
Let's see:

1) "I didn't intentionally put my foot on his head." This is what a cop calls it when you're lying handcuffed on the sidewalk, and get boot-stomped by a cop. However, if you dare to ask why you're being handcuffed, that's called "assaulting a police officer." You just have to learn the lingo.

2) The same officer who claims the love pat was unintentional, though, can't say whether it was accidental, because the officer himself was suffering from a concussion at the time. In other words, "I plead the 5th....er...I mean, I don't recall."

3) Seems like Mr Policeman's main defense here, though, is that he's just being scapegoated for police brutality, because his department has so many other unprosecuted complaints of police brutality. Sounds like he's relying on the "why me?" defense. Poor guy feels like he just won the showtrail lottery. Cry me a river, scumbag!

4) Did you see the cop's friend. Not a very good liar. Wow. He was telegraphing "perjury" before he even got to the stand.